It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad may be a lot of things, but he’s not stupid.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

IN THE NOW

Published on Apr 6, 2017

These horrific images of human suffering are the kind that start wars. The US and its allies are adamant to blame Assad for it. But why would he go and shoot himself in the foot like this? Especially days after the US declared they were no longer set on removing him from power. A sarin gas attack on a Damascus suburb back in 2013 almost triggered an international intervention. Assad surrendered his entire chemical and biological arsenal to avoid it. Syria claims their airstrikes hit a rebel chemical weapons facility, releasing the gas. Then there’s also this: In 2013, the Turkish press reported that police had caught al-Qaeda-affiliates on the Syrian border with sarin and / or the chemicals needed to produce it. The same group is known to have stolen around 200 tons of chlorine gas from a government chemical plant in Aleppo back in 2012. The UN even confirmed in 2014 that two cylinders seized from the opposition by the Syrian Army contained sarin. Some experts claim the rebels don’t have the capabilities to make chemical weapons themselves, but sarin has been developed and used by terrorists in the past. In the mid 90s, a Japanese cult produced the nerve agent themselves in a makeshift factory and used it to kill over 20 people on the Tokyo subway. With world leaders rushing to escalate the war in Syria again, why aren’t we taking time to fully investigate this tragedy?

www.youtube.com...

It's enough with all these lies and propaganda being put forth as the truth. Many of the very same people who in the past have claimed not to want the U.S. involved in another war are the same ones now demanding "regime change in Syria".

Why would Assad use chemical weapons? Why is the west in general believing the claims from the White Helmets who have been caught many times in the past staging attacks, and making false claims?

Who benefits from "Assad using chemical weapons, or claiming he did"? Certainly not Assad and his regime, but the so called rebels who include ISIS, Al Nusra and other terrorist organizations, alongside the globalists like George Soros who want to implant another of their puppets in Syria. These are the people who would benefit on this claim.

Some other members in the past have posted the following video of independent Canadian journalist Eva Bartlett, who spent time on the ground in Syria and spoke personally with Syrian people. This needs to be posted, and reposted so people are reminded of the facts and not what the globalists want you to think.

The truth is that these claims that "Assad launched a chemical attack" was made by "the White Helmets".

People keep forgetting that the "opposition" to Assad are ISIS, Al Nusra and other terrorist groups which the west want to claim are only "rebels fighting for freedom"... ISIS, Al Nusra and other "rebels" don't fight for freedom, but for regime change and for them to control Syria.

The "White Helmets" have many times been caught staging attacks as they keep trying to get more funding, even though the U.S. UK, japan, and European nations have given 60-100 million dollars to the "White Helmets", yet they keep claiming to lack equipment. What are they been using these millions of dollars for then if they didn't spend it in equipment needed?

How many times does it has to be proven that the "White Helmets" and the claims from "the rebels' are the claims of ISIS, and Al Nusra amongst others?

Here is yet again the truth about the "White Helmets" as Syrians themselves say it.

Here is another video exposing the other "staged attacks" done by "the White Helmets".

Here is a rare ISIS propaganda video in which we can see the White Helmets on the streets in Aleppo when it was controlled by ISIS. You can also see what journalists found after Aleppo was liberated in a headquarter of the "White Helmets" which had, alongside of white helmet uniforms, Al Nusra propaganda, and symbols. BTW, that journalist who seems to be in favor of ISIS is none other than John Cantle. Cantle had been kidnapped before in Syria back in 2012 and was rescued a week later, and now...he is yet again a captive of ISIS...

Here we have an interview with Dr. Marcus Papadopoulos talking about the truth of the conflict in Syria.

Peter Ford, former British Ambassador to Syria said the following in an interview with the BBC.

Here is Ron Paul's comments about whether or not Assad used chemical weapons.

These lies about Syria, and the "White Helmets" and the ISIS and AL Nusra "victims" need to be exposed.

edit on 9-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
thanks ElectricUniverse for the education.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yes yes yes. I makes no sense for Assad to have done this chemical attack. None what so ever. Even a simple minded person such as myself can see there is more afoot here. We are being taken for a ride here. If Trump is as smart as he claims, would he not be able to see through this thinly veiled lie? I guess not as he seems to have taken the position that it was his idea to bomb the airfield because of the 'beautiful little babies.'''

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Like Eva Bartlett said, the truth is the opposite of what the Corporate Media in the west says.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not far off unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This is a conspiracy site. Stop using common sense. You are making everything too simple. Of course everything you say is correct, but cant we leave just a little mystery?

Not even a spoiler alert.....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
To me, it makes no sense that Assad would do that either. It seems that there is a lot of deception going on with all of this. How Trump got sucked into this I have no idea. It seems to be a big propaganda game. The thing is, a lot of innocent people are dying over there and the money that we are giving to these white hats is going to make propaganda and help these groups that are trying to overthrow Assad.

But what do I know anyway, I am just a pawn in all of this just like most people in the world.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Am I the only one who's seen this story? It would explain a lot.

gosint.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
He is stupid, are you kidding me?

Would you allow over 400,000 of your fellow countrymen to die so you could hold power?

He holds fake elections to claim he's an elected leader but twice the elections he had he was the only one on the ballot, the most recent one there were two others on the ballot but no one has heard of them and only pro-Assad areas were allowed to vote.

He could have resigned and kept his country together.

Yes he'd use chemical weapons, he was stupid enough to have a picture of the canisters sitting out in the open.

He's not scared of US intervention until now, so what did he have to lose by using chemical weapons? Nothing.

He knew the US wouldn't invade, he knew Putin had his back, he got to learn how the new administration would respond and he caused more fear in the population causing more refugees to flee into the west, which is Putin's number one objective in Syria.

Quit believing the Russian/Syrian propaganda. It's absolutely unbelievable that so many Americans believe the enemy of us over us.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Am I the only one who's seen this story? It would explain a lot.

gosint.wordpress.com...

Thank you for adding that. Important piece from your source:

ANALYSIS by retired Col.  Patrick LANG

Donald Trump’s decision to launch cruise missile strikes on a Syrian Air Force Base was based on a lie.  In the coming days the American people will learn that the Intelligence Community knew that Syria did not drop a military chemical weapon on innocent civilians in Idlib. Here is what happened.

The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.

The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive secondary explosion. That did not happen.

Instead, smoke, chemical smoke, began billowing from the site. It turns out that the Islamic rebels used that site to store chemicals, not sarin, that were deadly. The chemicals included organic phosphates and chlorine and they followed the wind and killed civilians.There was a strong wind blowing that day and the cloud was driven to a nearby village and caused casualties.

We know it was not sarin. How? Very simple. The so-called “first responders” handled the victims without gloves. If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through “Live Agent” training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.

edit on 10-4-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Quit believing the Russian/Syrian propaganda. It's absolutely unbelievable that so many Americans believe the enemy of us over us.

Like the weapons of mass destruction that did not exist. Like all of these countries that are only months away from building nukes.

Like invading an entire country, killing thousands, while the one guy you are hunting for, is in yet another country. Oh, but, you can't invade that one because they have scary nukes.

When the US starts telling the truth, if ever, then we can listen.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Look at who our leaders are bending over for - UAE and Saudi rulers who didn't want powerful leaders like Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad etc.

Assad and his wife who is more westernized than Trump's handlers. It is really sad that our leaders on the side of terrorists.
Britain considered knighthood for Syria's Assad in 2002: report

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I try to distinguish what is propaganda and what is truth. It seems everyone lies and spreads propaganda. What the hell happened to our societies, I don't think half the people in the world understand that we have been conditioned to believe lies.

The fact is, some people want Assad out of leadership there so they can take it over. I do not know if his people support him, what I do know is that we should not be supporting the rebels and al Qaeda or ISIS. But it appears we are.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Assad is the last secular Muslim leader in the region. The Saudis have turned the petrodollar agreement into using the American military to enforce their Islamic imperialism, to make real their ambitions for regional empire and caliphate, and ultimately to unify and govern all muslims. Generally, nobody gets that far in the Islamic world, but it's what they're after and it's who are troops are serving. The entire point of the original partitioning of the region by the British Empire was to prevent the existence of a new Persian empire so what the hell is the point of allowing the Saudis to do the same thing? And oh by the way, it's the US military doing it for them.

The "chemical attack" was some kind of false flag or another, everybody knows that. It's always hard to tell from the sidelines, but this one seems to have relied on theatrics. The mass media professionals support the official lie to keep their paychecks, but out here it's only really screwed up or genuinely naive and/or new to the subject sort of people that are trying really hard to believe the propaganda.

The CIA...have a long history of failure, a "legacy of ashes." I think a lot of it's from high level betrayal, but in this case, their large scale propaganda efforts are completely screwed up and they're not going to be easily fixed anytime soon.

By which I mean, for about a year now, mass media has been completely demonizing Trump. Even if CNN suddenly does a 180 and says 'he's the president now' and tries to support him, the people will not follow. The left will not at all support Trump in a Syrian invasion and nobody is going to care that Killary says it's what should be done. For a year or so they've been nothing but encouraged to rage against Trump and so they are going to continue to rage against Trump. Meanwhile Trump's core supporters do not support Neocon policies. There's a very small group of people who would support Trump in a broader Syria campaign, and they're the Neocons, the dummies who would have voted for Jeb lol Bush and who still think John "wet start" McCain is anything other than a turd.

That basic problem of the state of propaganda coming from the mass media is just not easily solvable and so it will ironically be keeping Neocon ambitions in check for the time being. They wanted to weaken Trump and his agenda yet right about now they're seeing the problem they've created for themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Yes he'd use chemical weapons, he was stupid enough to have a picture of the canisters sitting out in the open.

these canisters?

They are transport containers for weapons, they are not used exclusively for chemical weapons. These containers have the same serial number as cluster bomblets.

edit on 10-4-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Like the weapons of mass destruction that did not exist. Like all of these countries that are only months away from building nukes.

Like invading an entire country, killing thousands, while the one guy you are hunting for, is in yet another country. Oh, but, you can't invade that one because they have scary nukes.

When the US starts telling the truth, if ever, then we can listen.

P

I know you can't believe everything we've been told. I know the WMD story was a lie.

But I also know you can not believe Putin, the same man who says he respects international law and takes Crimea, starts proxy wars in Ukraine and drops thermal cluster bombs (illegal) on cities in Syria.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Less than 24 hours after the US struck, Assad bombed the same town from the same airbase.

This time he only used regular bombs.

Assad is as guilty as OJ.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

ROFL ElectricUniverse the Assad adept.

Here is one minor thing you are missing. Assad knows that Russia and Iran have got his back, so he can do whatever he wants.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

takes Crimea, starts proxy wars in Ukraine and drops thermal cluster bombs (illegal) on cities in Syria.

Cluster bombs are still legal in the US.

The CIA deposed an elected government in Ukraine causing Russia to react. It was orchestrated to remove Russia from the Black Sea just after they renewed the lease with a properly elected government. So Russia reacted against the CIA plot.

Ukraine is fighting a war to get rid of the Government put in place by the CIA. That is still ongoing.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Assad is as guilty as OJ.

That's funny to me because...haven't you heard that OJ is probably not guilty? The most likely story now by far is that his mentally ill, rage prone kid Jason did it, and racist/bad/dumb cops framed OJ by messing with the DNA results from the lab to put him at the crime scene, which screwed everything up.

Because the cops planted evidence and/or messed with lab results, they screwed the entire prosecution up and Jason can't be put on trial without also revealing that those cops tried to frame OJ, and thus ruining their careers, getting them jail time etc. Because of that and because the first trial was a circus, no prosecutor will touch it.

There's a lesson there that's not off topic here about trying to make the truth fit the narrative vs trying to make the narrative fit the truth.
edit on 10-4-2017 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join