It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All women are demons.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Women are demons in the flesh that steal men's souls and lead them to the lake of fire! They also do not enter Heaven:

Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven." (Gospel of Thomas, verse 144)

Thank God I'm not a vile beast (aka woman) all of them are foul creatures that that dress slutty and leak blood (menstration) and cake on makeup and perfumes.

My son, pay attention to my wisdom,
listen well to my words of insight,

that you may maintain discretion
and your lips may preserve knowledge.

For the lips of a woman drip honey,
and her speech is smoother than oil;

but in the end she is bitter as gall,
sharp as a double-edged sword.

Her feet go down to death;
her steps lead straight to hell.

She gives no thought to the way of life;
her paths are crooked, but she knows it not. (Proverbs 5:1-6)

Even our Lord Jesus Christ detested animalistic desires (sexuality)

"For there are some eunuchs...which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 KJV)

and

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28 KJV)

And the Apostle Paul said:
"It is good for a man not to touch a woman." (1 Corinthians 7:1 KJV)

and

"For if you live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. (Romans 8:13 KJV)

Reject sexuality it leads to diseases (STDs & HIV/AIDS) and death! Repent for Jesus shall return very soon and take up his true followers in his flying saucers!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes...and we're all coming to get you now that you know the truth!

link   
Is this for real? Seems like ATS point trolling to me.

link   
it only seems like that about once a month

my wife and daughter are angels, and if you'd like to come tell me differently, I could use a little anger release therapy on your arse !

link   
Just a guess here but you have had a few bad relationships didn't you?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Just a guess here but you have had a few bad relationships didn't you?

I haven't been in any relationships nor do I plan too since women lead men to hellfire.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If women are demons, then I want to go straight to the deepest level of hell.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Time to get out the old "loony mallet."

I'd say a No. 3 cross peen shoud do the trick.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just a helpful hint here Prophet. If you don't plan on remaining a virgin for the rest of your life, I'd keep your opinion on that one to yourself.

Thank God I'm not a vile beast (aka woman) all of them are foul creatures

If you could just give me your mother's phone number, I'll be sure to pass that along.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks to women and to men's desire to procreate with them (both created by God) you exist on earth and your soul will experience the joy of afterlife.

So, show some respect for God's creation.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hah! You got that right!

But seriously would the women who raised you for 9 months in her womb be demonic? Probably not, for it takes lots of love to endure all that pain. Like Jesus endured the pain because he loves you. Maybe Jesus is a woman?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
Women are demons in the flesh

God, I hope so! After all, I sure as hell am no angel.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
All I can say to the writer of the original thread is "Go back under the bridge, troll"

:shk:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ehhh, those verses are compltely taken out of context. I think your an anti-Bible believer, cause I domnt belive someone who actually is spiritual would belive those lies u have told

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I responded to this thread already once, and I would not do so again except for the disturbing thought that this guy sounds like a serial killer / psycho type to me.

Even a total troll would have to be screwed in the head to take any kind of enjoyment from that post.

To the MODs is this thread a violation of the TOS?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't mean to be crude here, but I'm definitely posessed by two parts of my girlfriends body, POSESSED I TELL YOU!!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is worth a few points to say
"no good can come from evil" (not sure of the verse and chapter, but it is in there)

so you must be evil...

really though... you don't really beleive those verses do you?
afterall, they are almost universally considered to be nonsense, even by devout Christians...

just because it says it in the bible... it ain't neccessarily true...
(also in your case, you have taken several FAR out of context)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is absolutely nonsense.

1 Corinthians 7:1

" It is good for a man not to touch a women "

Yea hes talking about fornication.

Corinthians 7:2

" But for fear of fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every women have his own husband "

This guy has to be joking.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Genesis. 1:26-28 says that man and WOMAN were created in his image. Is God's image that of a "demon in the flesh that steal men's souls and lead them to the lake of fire"?

Genesis. 2:18-20 says that a woman is a ‘suitable partner’ for man. Maybe it's just that some men (insert your name here) can't get it together to be a suitable patner for a woman...

Genesis 17:16 says that Sarah is given the title, "Mother of All Nations", by GOD. Without her, there would be no Isaac, no Jacob, no David, no Solomon, and no Jesus Christ...

Esther 1-16 shows us how Esther was the only woman in Isreal strong enough to lead a nation against Haman, who was plotting to kill her and her subjects...

Luke 2:36-38 shows us that Hannah, the prophetess, who had never left the temple before, praised Jesus when Jesus was a child as the one who will bring redemption to Israel. Doesn't sound like an evil woman to me...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I Care not for the bibles play on words, but agree with "woman are demons".

Fox

No further comment

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join