It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times: What Do Donald Trump, Bill O’Reilly, Bill Clinton and Roger Ailes Have in Common?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Dont worry NY Times I know you have selective memory so i fixed the title for you. I found this little beauty of an article written by the failing New York Times today just thought i would share it with you guys since they magically forgot to add Slick Willy in the title. Its 2 day old but i found it funny as Hell.

What Do Donald Trump, Bill O’Reilly and Roger Ailes Have in Common?

Bill O’Reilly, of Fox News, reaches five settlements after allegations of sexual harassment, and women flood the internet with raw memories of everyday humiliations at work, from leering bosses to crude attacks. President Trump defends his good friend Mr. O’Reilly, saying he never should have settled and he didn’t do anything wrong.

Wait why do you leave out the fact that Trump defended his former good friend Slick Willy?

The lesson Mr. Trump apparently drew is that powerful men are not going to be held accountable. That wider sense of impunity is one reason women often decide not to report sexual harassment, even as Mr. O’Reilly has denied the accusations and cites the lack of such calls to hotlines in his defense.

Weird how Bill Clinton the Most Powerful Man in the World at the time was acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999.

Six months ago, the release of the “Access Hollywood” tape with Mr. Trump’s comments prompted widespread revulsion and equally widespread predictions that it would doom his candidacy. But women who voted for him either shrugged it off as how men talk among themselves or decided that his promises to create jobs and tighten borders mattered more. And Mr. Trump’s swagger was a dog whistle for those men who felt women’s gains were their losses.

I wonder if it was the Russians who released the tape? Hmmm it boggles the mind.

Sexual harassment may be a firing offense at companies, at least in theory, but it remains part of the American workplace.

What do you mean in theory? Bill was impeached because of his Sex Scandal.

So what would it take to make sexual harassers stop?

Stop dressing like you want to be Sexually Harassed Dam. Its really that simple.

But the staying power of such movements is unclear, although the passion is real. A resistance movement has sprung up largely powered by women repelled at what the election wrought. They confront a White House dominated by white men making policies that threaten women’s health care and propose to slash money for social programs that have benefited poor and working-class women.

Cry me a river. Snowflakes because that movement is run by terrorists who think about blowing up the White House.

edit on 9-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: added a sentence

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Stop dressing like you want to be Sexually Harassed Dam. Its really that simple.

Right, so it's women's fault in how they dress which make men harass them sexually. Got it.

Because men have no self control and can't be held responsible for their own actions. Is that right???

Cry me a river. Snowflakes because that movement is run by terrorists who think about blowing up the White House

And Madonna is a terrorist too. Got it.

You're really doing fine work here pal!! Grade A stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I was at cocoa beach a few weeks ago and saw a lot of lovely ladies in skimpy bathing suits. I also managed not to grope any of them.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

LOL!

I was going to make a thread about "how is it only fox news people are sexually assaulting people?".

But i was too lazy to make one. Thanks for kind of doing the leg work sort of.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I was at cocoa beach a few weeks ago and saw a lot of lovely ladies in skimpy bathing suits. I also managed not to grope any of them.

You must be Gay then.

/Sarcasm/

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
O'Reilly didn't do anything that bad. It may have been uncouth, but he didn't rape anyone, he didn't force himself onto anyone, he didn't assault anyone. He tried to hook up with some ladies, they rejected him, he then refused to help them. Big deal.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

The big deal is when you do that kind of stuff when it's connected to your job it's illegal.

Using someone's employment or career advancement as leverage against them to get sex is illegal.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They all hate Hillary?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The big deal is when you do that kind of stuff when it's connected to your job it's illegal.

Using someone's employment or career advancement as leverage against them to get sex is illegal.

Meh, I do lots of stuff that is illegal, I don't think any of it is that bad either. I'm not saying he should be above the law, just that I don't think it's something I am going to get my panties in a bunch over.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You must be Gay then.

/Sarcasm/

I said I didn't touch, I didn't say anything about looking....lol

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

theres also Madonna promising to give head to men to every man who voted for Hillary.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Dont you dare tear that warning sticker off your bed mattress

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You have officially taken the lead for being one of the worst ops on ats, bravo.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Dont you dare tear that warning sticker off your bed mattress

He should do it and see what happens.
I tore my first mattress tag off as soon as I could read.
I expected the worst.
Nothing happened.
I was dissapointed.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

theres also Madonna promising to give head to men to every man who voted for Hillary.

Is she still out there doing that?
Last I heard she didn't make it of her neighborhood.
Too many, even for her.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Is she still out there doing that?

Good question!

(wondering what shes offering for mid-term elections....)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Right, so it's women's fault in how they dress which make men harass them sexually. Got it.

Because men have no self control and can't be held responsible for their own actions. Is that right???

Cry me a river. Snowflakes because that movement is run by terrorists who think about blowing up the White House

And Madonna is a terrorist too. Got it.

You're really doing fine work here pal!! Grade A stuff.

Well, it works for muslims, right?

Sexual emergencies.

edit on 4 9 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The OP is disgusting.

The OP is a hardcore Trump fanboy who spams this forum daily.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: mOjOm

The OP is disgusting.

The OP is a hardcore Trump fanboy who spams this forum daily.

I don't see anything disgusting about this OP? Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, he should be called out whenever possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Great, it doesn't change the fact that he blames the women instead of the pervs.

Yes, disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join