It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion of Syria has begun?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is what's happening and nothing more. I will add more sources later.

www.realclearworld.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 9-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Really? Where is the populace locked up in FEMA camps? How about the acres of casket liners? Have Americans been lead into an underground area at DIA and gassed? How about the UN taking over the US? NO? None of those things, you say?
Alex Jones is a fraud. A whore for the almighty dollar. Give me a break.
edit on 9-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is going to seem an incredibly stupid question: but if we ARE invading Syria-why, exactly?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sad he reports false news yet people will continue to listen to this fool.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

To build a new pipeline for the Saudis and other Gulf States.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sad he reports false news yet people will continue to listen to this fool.

This crap is dangerous and his behavior is irresponsible.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

I think you misunderstood my post, because you basically just said exactly the same thing I did. Nobody has ever lost any money by placing bets AGAINST Alex Jones' predictions. The guy is an imbecile at best, mental defective at worst.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

because they gas babies

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Jones is a stupid clown.....

I trust him about as far as can throw him......

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I LMAO when he said "Muslim Brotherhood crap asses"

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: charlyv

This has been planned for a long time, all those Bradleys were in desert camo, and headed for Beirut.

Most of our armored vehicles are in desert camo, even our national guard trucks here are.

It doesn't mean anything, it takes 30 minutes to change the color when they get to where they're deployed.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Currently there is 500 special forces in syria. There is talk of increasing this by 1000 but even that is not an invasion. it would take at least 50000. And with that kind of deployment would take a week and wouldn't be secret.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Because a group of deep state powerful insiders decided after 911 to destabilize and make failed states out of: Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Lebanon, Sudan

If you notice the first letters of these countries form an anagram for ISIL and ISIS

They've succeeded in doing Iraq, Libya, Syria( but aren't finished) Somalia, Sudan. What's left is Lebanon and Iran. In Syria which they have destabilized they still want to do more damage.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If AJ is blowing his mouth off, he will loose more creditability if its BS. Lets hope he is. I think if it is true Russia will withdraw, as its not the Motherland threatened. Since if it is true the Russians would know , and since they have said their support of Assad isn't unconditional they have a get out position. Mabey ?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: dragonridr

If AJ is blowing his mouth off, he will loose more creditability if its BS. Lets hope he is. I think if it is true Russia will withdraw, as its not the Motherland threatened. Since if it is true the Russians would know , and since they have said their support of Assad isn't unconditional they have a get out position. Mabey ?

I thought his career was already over since he denounced the PG thing and became Alefantis little bitch. How can you take someone like that seriously ever again.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Because a group of deep state powerful insiders decided after 911 to destabilize and make failed states out of: Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Lebanon, Sudan

If you notice the first letters of these countries form an anagram for ISIL and ISIS

They've succeeded in doing Iraq, Libya, Syria( but aren't finished) Somalia, Sudan. What's left is Lebanon and Iran. In Syria which they have destabilized they still want to do more damage.

Thank you! I appreciate that explanation.

Why do the deep state folks want to make failed states from those places, exactly?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yes, mabey

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

because they gas babies

Why not just take out the few whom do the baby-gassing? Why invade the COUNTRY?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
AJ is heavy on the drama, and in this case speculation, considering he claimed his insiders went dark...

the history on which he is drawing upon is true... he's just injecting TOO MUCH EMOTION in trying to put his message across...

I would suggest patience... continue to follow reports from the region, continue to IGNORE MSM...

Let the dust settle

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Idreamofme

because they gas babies

Why not just take out the few whom do the baby-gassing? Why invade the COUNTRY?

There is no invasion.

<< 1    3 >>

join