It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biographer Claims Barack Obama Called America ‘Racist Society’ in Unpublished Manuscript

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

With just a casual glance its easy to see that young black men don't get a fair shake. Some of it is their choices, all of it is due to the situation our nation has created for them.

But it's not just black men that don't a fair shake. I wonder how much the male ego has to do with their internalization of perceived/actual inequities within a patriarchal society.
I was just tons a story Sunday by a Latina coming back to the States detained by a black wonan. She mentioned something about how she was treated.....and something about how she was "below" her.... surprising ....after Obama leveled the playing field....obama was truly the most divisive president in recent American history and his only interest was in destroying all that all Americans stand for.
edit on 11-4-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not the same as a kid profiled just because he is black, is it?

So effing what ?

Obama supporters profiled rich people.

The profiled bankers.

They profiled gun owners.

Hell they even PROFILE Republicans like you did earlier in the thread.

So why is profiling 'bad' when it comes to 'black''s', and right as rain when it comes to other PEOPLE ?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: seasonal

Is he wrong?

I had a friend who woke up to a burning cross in their front yard.

I have a friend who was beat up for walking into a black neighborhood. So which is worse...a burning cross or assault?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I also know a gay man who beat the crap out of a black man. Now what cha gonna do Annie???

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well then.

I guess this is a racist country.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join