It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biographer Claims Barack Obama Called America ‘Racist Society’ in Unpublished Manuscript

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Is he wrong?

I had a friend who woke up to a burning cross in their front yard.
edit on 9-4-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I heard about this book the other day.

Sounds very interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

See, this is the kind of stuff that Hillary's 2008 campaign should have dug up and exploited.

After all, she was the original birther.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I have a friend who didn't.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

See, this is the kind of stuff that Hillary's 2008 campaign should have dug up and exploited.

"A man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides" -Andre' Malraux

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Same team, they must have had a no look no tell policy between them.

Clinton would have let the cat out of the bag, but her bag would have been open too.
edit on 9-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Same team, they must have had a no look no tell policy between them.

Clinton would have let the cat out of the bag, but her bag would have been open too.

That's why everyone is pissed about Trump winning.

They got nothing on him while everyone else's closets are overflowing.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Is he wrong?

I have a white female friend that was sexually harassed because they felt she owed them for owning slaves.

Got any more cool stories?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It's interesting, in hindsight. Back then, Hillary and McCain supporters were chomping at the bit for months about a rumored Michelle Obama 'whitey tape.' And all along there existed this manuscript where Obama claimed America is a racist society (IF this report is founded on truth, that is.)

The voters got no whiff of it though....just the 'whitey tape' red herring stuff. Not a shock though really, Obama was only treated to very watered-down, controlled criticisms when the media wasn't absolutely drooling over him.

That's pretty telling insight into how disinfo is used to distract....again, IF it is true, that is.

The wealthy and powerful like to mislabel 'classism' as 'racism, ''sexism.' etc. to keep us divided so that we are powerless against them. Plus, exploiting feelings of social injustice is worth a bunch of votes to a wealthy, powerful globalist.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Is he wrong?

Really?
Where and when?
Things like that are usually widely reported.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I would like to know the reasons people think he is wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Is he wrong?

I have a white female friend that was sexually harassed because they felt she owed them for owning slaves.

Got any more cool stories?

And my kids went to school with a black kid that was continuously stopped walking home from school.

He was even questioned sitting on his own front porch.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I don't believe a broad statement, like that, is true. I feel like the way I live my life is a testament to that. And I think overemphasizing racism (or sexism, or homophobia, etc...) when CLASSISM is the issue that plagues and oppresses us most, is just a sleazy tactic that all wealthy, powerful people use to keep us bickering, distracted, and divided -- utterly powerless to them.

From the research I did on Obama's background, over the last 8 years...I have the impression that he's always been very privileged and, yet, so pushy about getting people like you & me -- people who live paycheck to paycheck and get ONE vote & a few super crappy candidates to choose from -- to admit to all our privileges.

Obama would have people believe that healthy adult black Americans have it worse than the obese, disfigured, disabled, unattractive, depressed...even children in America, and it's simply not true. I think it's destructive to encourage people to feel like the worst treated people in history...to never encourage them to think about their own privileges...to resent everyone who has a different color skin....all to serve the agenda of the powerful & wealthy.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Breitbart? Lmfao

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I was stopped by police when I was a kid too.

Is there a point?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

He was elected twice, but don't tell anyone.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"you guys" are now making threads for just, "you guys".

what debate do you want from this thread?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

65 million people voted for Obama which is very good, but in this country the population is over 300 million so you should put that in perspective.

It is absurd to claim a society isn't racist simply because a black man had been elected. Even if you claim black people didn't vote for him because of race it still wouldn't prove your point. We certainly have a racist society though it is much less so than when I was growing up and we seem to be going in the right direction, but we still have a long way to go. Not everyone is racist for sure and those that are racist do not take it to the same degree.

If you have any other reasons you think he is wrong please voice them.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
All white people are now racist.
Obama is half white , therefore, he is at least half racist.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

This is so typical of a lefty lib. Unbeleivable! America is the least racist society of any society in the world! How dare an alleged president (he was born in Kenya, btw) call american Society racist when he had a free ride on luxorious silk his whole life and never had to want for anything and had everything handed to him automaticaly by his ritch parents!

If he doesn't like the USA (of which he was not even borne) than he shouldnt be allowed to stay! I cant believe a non citizen would say just unlawfull lies about the USA! I have lots of friends and none of them are racist nor have i ever witnessed any acts of racism in the usa or heard of any either!!

America! Love it or leave it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join