It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, Calm Down. Look at the Facts About the Syrian Strike.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
North Korea is a bit of a unique situation..
Kim is a nut-job and if he had missiles capable of hitting the US he wouldn't hesitate to use them - if anything were to happen to North Korea. Also, the people of North Korea are basically enslaved to this dark ages lifestyle. I think if Kim and his immediate generals were taken out then North Korea would rise up and the peninsula would reunite.

A Surgical strike taking out the entire leadership in my opinion is a over due move.

Trump and the Chinese Leader have spoken - I think China will help in this transition if the US sticks to the One China Policy in Taiwan. Which Trump has already said he'd work with.

As for Syria - who the hell knows whats going on there. Logic says Assad didn't use Chemical Weapons last week. It is a political nightmare for Trump to have played the ''work with Syria'' - ''Clinton wants war'' cards... then done a complete about face UNLESS there was something significant discovered about Syria/Russia etc. If there was, why wouldnt you tell people to justify your turn face? why did no one else ever see it and why only strike an airfield with very limited destruction?

My gut, is telling me whats happening in Syria is a carefully staged show. Russia, Syria and the US are working through a plan to expose certain elements in the Syria rebels leadership and who their backers are in the west and middle east. Trump was not shaking the whole ''Russia Collusion'' nonsense back home, this little move may help him appear to be at odds with Russia. The US did the airstrikes but from the photos/footage it didn't look serve...

There is every chance I'm totally wrong but the Syria situation seems to be all made up for the TV!
edit on 10/4/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Why cannot Russia & Iran pick another leader for Syria that will be more competent and less aggressive to the innocent in the middle of the conflicts there that the global community including USA gives the ok for.
Then the new Syrian leader leads the response against isil/daesh with the support of Russia, Iran and the US/UN?
Avoids US & Russia conflicts based on Syria. Puts Syria in control of their mainland w/ local direct support from assisting countries...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
All EU/NATO attempts are doomed. Quit creating chaos, nobody will save NATO from its upcoming surrender in front of the Afghan govt. .... yes, not even Macron ... but how would I know ?? would I ??

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join