It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, Calm Down. Look at the Facts About the Syrian Strike.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Gothmog

The rebels are HTS, the Syrian branch of Qaeda. They are listed as a terrorist organization of the UN. They are worse than IS.

So , the answer is to attack everyone in an area that may be rebels ?
Very elaborate answer , but useless in logic.

Are we talking about Syria? Or US Drone policy?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I think most people know NK has to be dealt with.

And how is that, exactly?

Free western cable programming

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a reply to: Dfairlite

who says the USA is the one to 'deal with' NK? who put them in charge? the US war machine is the single biggest threat to peace on the planet.

Actually NK said it. Yeah, every time they do something, it is Kim Un threatening the USA, and he says "USA" when making threats. He claims he will destroy the USA with nuclear weapons.
If you call homeland security and tell them you are going to destroy the USA what do you think will happen?
When a lunatic retard like Kim Un says he is going to destroy us and then keeps launching missile tests and his past nuke tests, which are internationally illegal, then action must be taken. Destroying Kim Un isn't only justified, it is prudent if you wish to keep living.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Clarify: How do they need to be dealt with? Or how do people know that NK needs to be dealt with?

link   

originally posted by: neo96

To me, this whole thing seems opportunist.

Others see it as a case of opening a long over due can of whoop ass.

In many of the documentaries, the North Korean Citizens believe in some outlandish tales about the US
They also believe the US will be the one to attack them first and on that they are going to be right it looks like

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

The minute kim decided to threaten the us by nuclear detonation.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

lol, so reality is to be shunned?

There is no "alternative news". There are either more attacks or there aren't.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Gothmog

The rebels are HTS, the Syrian branch of Qaeda. They are listed as a terrorist organization of the UN. They are worse than IS.

So , the answer is to attack everyone in an area that may be rebels ?
Very elaborate answer , but useless in logic.

Are we talking about Syria? Or US Drone policy?

Good point. Actually both . (at least in the last administration(s)) At least it was an airbase with this one.

edit on 4/9/17 by Gothmog because: added subjective ploral

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I think most people know NK has to be dealt with.

Who has DPRK bombed or invaded?

I support no action in Asia.

Stop expanding the war machine.

Maybe No Ko needs to get the hell out of Syria.

Since they have been providing support and material aid to the Assad regime.

Two North Korean militias are fighting for Bashar al-Assad the Syrian opposition claims.

thediplomat.com...

Come back to reality whenever.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Both McMaster and Tillerson have said their concern is ISIS

How is it isis is a bigger concern than Assad asking for help against isis?

Granted, Assad ain't inclined to ask for help against isis because he doesn't consider our help actually is helping him.
So he asks russia and iran instead- not just because they're neighbors but because they share oil resources.

If Tillerson is in the picture it's because he is an oil guy.

Oil is just a small detail/technicality...stamp isis into the ground- oil will still be at issue.

If oil is not addressed, it's a false flag to steal their oil.

Terrorism began when oil was discovered in foreign lands?

You asked an intelligent question that is seems noone wants to answer. Even the OP is about telling people not to get their knickers in a twist over Trump's concrete tickle. The simple answer to Trumps action is one of Trump taking advantage of a reported situation in many ways, of which in fact we know very little. Contrast that to the 2013 reported napalm/chemical attack..(yes, the BBC amongst others reported exactly the same incident as both those at different times, as well as showing staged footage) This time, everybody and their granny agrees that a Sarin attack took place, yet we don't really know, just a few baldy pieces of video.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

who says the USA is the one to 'deal with' NK? who put them in charge? the US war machine is the single biggest threat to peace on the planet.

Actually NK said it. Yeah, every time they do something, it is Kim Un threatening the USA, and he says "USA" when making threats. He claims he will destroy the USA with nuclear weapons.
If you call homeland security and tell them you are going to destroy the USA what do you think will happen?
When a lunatic retard like Kim Un says he is going to destroy us and then keeps launching missile tests and his past nuke tests, which are internationally illegal, then action must be taken. Destroying Kim Un isn't only justified, it is prudent if you wish to keep living.

Who is the bigger threat in this instance?
A person a thousand miles away threatens you.
A carload of hoodlums do not threaten you, but drive past your house everyday with weapons with your name on them.

The military exercises is what caused them to go into a defensive and threatening posture

The Brainwashed North Koreans will be right if we attack them first

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

the Syrian opposition claims.

So, terrorists claim that, yeah?

Is that about the jist of it?

You telling anyone to come back to reality is a joke.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Where is the evidence that says assads forces used chemical weapons? We launched 59 tomahawks at an air base, no investigation. Air base was warned before hand. I want more facts before I join a side, currently it is mostly here-say. As for NK I've felt we need to do something about them for sometime, but force and military are not the answer.
Perhaps a classic case of who dun it. And the cruise missle strike was a quick 'oh we took care of it lets move on' honestly I say false flag for more military ops.

edit on 4 9 2017 by jonnyhallows5211 because: more oppinion, meow?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So..

it's not OK to act upon our fears and projections of NK, but it's OK to act upon our fears and projections of Trump?

Both same in principle but one could even argue that action against NK has more merit than action against Trump.

Just saying...

BTW Im not for or against NK.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

How do they need to be dealt with?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

ou telling anyone to come back to reality is a joke.

The joke is people refusing to read the sourced material.

Considering how far back North Korea and Syria have been besties.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

To me, this whole thing seems opportunist.

Others see it as a case of opening a long over due can of whoop ass.

Which idiots are those?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: intrptr

lol, so reality is to be shunned?

There is no "alternative news". There are either more attacks or there aren't.

But thats not what you opened with, you began with the official line...

It was one strike, on the heels of a chemical attack...

There has been many bombing missions run in Syrian airspace by US / NATO jets. All violations of International Law.

You denying that? Why say its just "one strike"?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. People are now complaining that fat Kim is just another dictator and we have no business in meddling in his affairs. Did i switch dimensions or why are monsters like Assad and Fat Kim suddenly the good guys? The Un dynasty has labour camps full of north koreans and the same people starve in the streets since forever. Fat Kim executes people of his military staff for even looking funny at him. People are so far removed from reality that they don't even recognize their own hypocrisy.

They don't want wars but at the same time they tweet about the poor north koreans and why nobody is helping them to get rid of the regime. China and Trump are now on the same page to accomplish that and the same people are suddenly siding with Fat KIm and he needs to protect himself. WTF! This is beyond retarded. I don't get it. Alex Jones the f#cking coward who bend over for the f#cking DC pedophiliacs is already busy fueling the syrian US invasion flames through fake news because he is now one of them i guess.

Obama watched Assad and Russia duking it out with Daesh for years but they still managed to advance into other countries and wreak havoc there too. Either S&R are really bad at doing their job or they want the conflict to last. Russia has pretty powerful military hardware at their disposal and Daesh is still alive and kicking after all those years?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There is much more to come:www.zerohedge.com...

The complex attack began on Saturday when Islamic State fighters detonated a vehicle bomb at a base in al-Tanf, a town in southern Syria along the Jordan border used by American special operation forces and Syrian rebels working with the U.S. coalition, the officials said.

Between 20 and 30 Islamic State fighters, including some with suicide vests, then attacked the base, which is a staging ground and training facility for the U.S.-backed Syrian rebels.

As the articles author states,be prepared to hear white-phosphorus by the MSM in the coming days.This situation is rapidly spiraling out of control.I can't,so far, find this reported anywhere else.So take it for what you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join