It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has lost their minds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I guess my fear was a little out of control....

If this Trump adventure turns out as well as Iraq and Afghanistan; we should be ok.

You could always leap off a cliff... and then not worry anymore. I mean, as an American you DO have choices you know.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's a really interesting way of looking at it.

Thread-worthy.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

If this Trump adventure turns out as well as Iraq and Afghanistan; we should be ok.

You could always leap off a cliff... and then not worry anymore. I mean, as an American you DO have choices you know.

Yes, I know and I'm blessed to have choices and multiple options. I made arrangements long ago with some of my expat military buddies to
get together in the tropics somewhere and watch it on TV from some sleezy bar. Either Costa Rica or Nevis. My friends can't believe I've waited this long to join them, but my GF is about to retire and she wants to come along. Thank God no kids and I'm in the process of selling my businesses or just giving them to my employees.

"Nos Vemos"
edit on 9-4-2017 by olaru12 because: Love ya Brenda

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Yes, I know and I'm blessed to have choices and multiple options. I made arrangements long ago with some of my expat military buddies to
get together in the tropics somewhere and watch it on TV from some sleezy bar. Either Costa Rica or Nevis. My friends can't believe I've waited this long to join them, but my GF is about to retire and she wants to come along. Thank God no kids and I'm in the process of selling my businesses.

"Nos Vemos"

Sounds better than the cliff...

So, if youre going to run off.. what do you care? I dont think the jet stream will cause you any issues with fallout or nuclear winter. The down side is youre likely to be captured and experimented on by unnaturally intelligent primates that migrate South.

anoche me quemé las cejas

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

anoche me quemé las cejas

I'm unfamiliar with that idiom. Anyway...

Vaya con Dios

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Except that you two seem to be forgetting the fact that "the White Helmets" have made up false attacks in the past, including trying to blame Russia. This is also not the first time that "the White Helmets" have been "recycling death children" to impose their agenda.

Everyone seems to be forgetting this. The following Canadian independent journalist, Eva Bartlett, exposed the lies from the White Helmets, and what's really going on in Syria.

edit on 9-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

About time. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
The MSM have become our "Gods." We are controlled by the fear we are fed by them and most don't even question what they are fed-fear.

Well collectively this is the truth but here on ATS you have to pretend ignorance if you have been here very long....I for one only like certain parts of MSM like the NFL, College sports and i like Sci Fi which doesn't count......However i was taught at the University where I attended, to think for myself.

Here i offer a clue for people on how I come to be the middle of the road, don't trust either party type.

One Professor who taught Intro to Mass Communication declared he was what we are calling a true liberal and had reason to be supportive of those anti gov type of that day. It was an elective I chose because my friends were all taking it. Well, he kicked out two 'students' one day telling us the were "CIA",, (yea we said, he IS NUTS). He didn't get fired and THAT DAY we saw the Zapruder film of the JFK assassination in frame by frame slow motion which was so popular we were in intellectual cloud 9 for days. We learned not to trust the 'secret government' that now we on ATS call The Deep state, I think.

I/WE must learn to trust only what I can confirm.....People in high places are playing games and getting away with it and so far there is nothing we have done in a while that counts as 'winning' against that group that are running the show to get the puppet reactions from leaders.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Justso
The MSM have become our "Gods." We are controlled by the fear we are fed by them and most don't even question what they are fed-fear.

Well collectively this is the truth but here on ATS you have to pretend ignorance if you have been here very long....I for one only like certain parts of MSM like the NFL, College sports and i like Sci Fi which doesn't count......However i was taught at the University where I attended, to think for myself.

Here i offer a clue for people on how I come to be the middle of the road, don't trust either party type.

One Professor who taught Intro to Mass Communication declared he was what we are calling a true liberal and had reason to be supportive of those anti gov type of that day. It was an elective I chose because my friends were all taking it. Well, he kicked out two 'students' one day telling us the were "CIA",, (yea we said, he IS NUTS). He didn't get fired and THAT DAY we saw the Zapruder film of the JFK assassination in frame by frame slow motion which was so popular we were in intellectual cloud 9 for days. We learned not to trust the 'secret government' that now we on ATS call The Deep state, I think.

I/WE must learn to trust only what I can confirm.....People in high places are playing games and getting away with it and so far there is nothing we have done in a while that counts as 'winning' against that group that are running the show to get the puppet reactions from leaders.

Jokes aside..
These days, so little of a percentage of what we are exposed to can be actually confirmed or denied.. and from there, so little is trustworthy. Now, I can make an educated guess.. by info presented and a body of other evidence, but even then... confirmation is too precise a word to describe what we can hope to set as the bar concerning any event by our own government.. much less other governments. Hell, I tried to become involved in my local government.. nowheretown USA.. and found that even here, subterfuge is the word of the day. In the end: I, myself, am the only thing I can be sure of.. so I make sure Im honest with myself about what I know.. and particularly hard on myself about what I dont.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Another waste of space post.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostonEarth
Another waste of space post.

Not getting the concept of the rant forum??? Professional asshole Debbie Downer?? Felt compelled to post something even MORE of a waste yourself??

Here's a medal for you. Participation, of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That vid was enlightening, thanks for additional truth in all of this.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
How do you know that there was no evidence?

I don't "know" anything. I can, however, very reasonably conclude based on the unwillingness of the Trump administration to show this evidence as soon as possible that they are unlikely to be concerned with whether their intel was credible enough at the time to act so impulsively. Trump stressed that "the need for transparency" would not be an excuse to suppress the truth and withhold critical information from the public unless it was vital to do so under any administration that he leads. Keeping this in mind, what reason aside from an imminent, unavoidable and direct threat to the USA itself is there not to release the evidence, at least by now? Can you honestly think of anything?

So we have an administration that has broken two key campaign promises (to be as transparant as necessary when it is reasonable to do so, and to refrain from unjustly meddling in the affairs of a foreign state) of which I am personally only really concerned about the 2nd one.

So I don't need to "know" for 100% certainty any of these things I just mentioned for me to be correct. I cannot (and don't want to) prevent people like you from trying to defend Trump or find a middle ground, but I cannot stand by, shut my mouth and not challenge the absurdity I am witnessing in front of me. If it were literally just me that had these feelings, then you would have a point. But since there are many others who share a similar view to me (not necessarily a majority but still a LOT of people), there is reason for concern.

It is now time for YOU to look at the following list and decide which you agree with the most:

1) Do I only care about the USA alone?
2) Do I care about the USA a lot but still care to a reasonable degree about the rest of the world?
3) Do I care about every country on the planet equally and wish for everyone to be treated equally?

If you pick 1), then why did the USA attack a sovereign country that is nowhere near it?

If you pick 2), then how can you be placing your support for Trump above anything else at this point?

If you pick 3), this is a Utopian dream that is not consistent with reality.

So, which one is it, DBCowboy?

edit on 10/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Another cult thread crying because people scrutinise the dear leader? Sad!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Double
edit on 10-4-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I am a bit surprised at how sure of their selves everyone seems to be (whatever their stance).

Gosh, there are so many possible scenarios I can think up behind what's happened
(Assad did it precisely to pitch the US and Russia against each other; terrorists did it to pull the US to get Assad out of their way; some others that I don't want to bring up because they might spark emotional upset..)
We don't know jack#e.

A friend of ours is is a high ranking official in the french military and is now living in the US, working with the US Navy in Pensacola. I'm not educated enough in these matters to specify what they are doing. Some sort of strategy analysis. I learned from him that it has been considered very seriously to just simply wipe this country off the face of the earth and get it over with. It came close to happening. There is stuff going on behind closed doors of which we might not guess- how can we possibly assume that we know enough to make strong opinions on it all?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

That is a fair point. I don't think any reasonable person would deny there are things that need to be done at the time where transparency for the sake of transparency would lead to far worse consequences than if they rather decided to not reveal all the information they had at the time but revealed it later.

There is probably a mind-boggling amount of information we are not privy to that President Trump is and it would be foolish to expect to have easy access to that same information just because he does. There are certain privileges the President has that regular US citizens and others around the world might feel they are entitled to, but in reality are not. He is the leader of a superpower for a reason.

However, it is unfathomable that anybody could think that what they are seeing is not somehow strange or irregular to say the least, or that what we are experiencing is somehow completely "business as usual" and therefore we ought not take a closer examination of how things are proceeding.

It might be unprecedented, it sure seems this way at present, but we are not talking about taking a huge risk with small consequences here; we are talking about a huge risk with huge consequences...perhaps the ultimate negative consequence.

edit on 10/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Pffffft. Everyone has been completely rational. I mean just a few days ago I read a thread saying we only had 5 days MAX before nuclear annihilation. I've just been trying to figure out what to do with my time left. It's running out!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I haven't seen this many soiled diapers since I visited a nursing home.

What sort of nursing home show's their resident's diaper's to you?. You don't respect other peoples privacy?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You certainly know how to turn a point across...

Thank you for putting it in such an eloquent fashion... I would have tried and failed.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join