It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has lost their minds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Trump had troops in Syria killing ISIS members and no one bats an eye.

Trump bombed a Syrian airport. Everyone freaks.

People are now "Cold Warring", "Day Aftering" and generally pissing themselves.

Russia this, Syria that, North Korea gonna getcha, Iran might get offended. . . . lions and tigers and bears. . . oh my!

The funniest, "Trump has destroyed the world".

Really?

The smartest thing anyone has said in the last few days is a Moderator here by the name of "TheRedneck"

He said. . .

To get that, you have to either be elected President, rise through the military to the top level, or be confirmed as a Cabinet Member. You have done none of those. You got angry on an Internet forum. Insufficient.

If you want to know why Assad would do this, it's simple. He thought he could. After all, it is painfully obvious that chemical weapons existed in Syria, even though Obama, Kerry, and Rice all stated otherwise, Assad agreed to remove them, and Putin promised to make sure they were removed. They lied. He got away with the last attacks, and even got to keep his nasty stuff. Russia wants that pipeline.... BAD... so he's got a superpower protecting him. And he was looking at a new President who the media has been calling weak since the guy rode down an escalator.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We don't know "nuthin'. We'll probably never know "everything". We can guess, speculate and piss ourselves with fear, if that is your thing.

I don't like what happened. But guess what? I'm just an idiot on the internet. So what do I know.

What I do know is that I'm not going to freak out about it. Don't really know what freaking out would accomplish.

People here are usually pretty smart. A lot smarter than this old fart.

Start showing it for goodness sake.

I haven't seen this many soiled diapers since I visited a nursing home.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think it's a product of seeing their fears and projections slowly manifesting, the events are confirming all of their biases only leaving them even more emotional and fearful.

...Even though nothing has happened yet...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Im up to my third warning with my protestations about his broken promises so I wont be naughty and politically troll or bait on this thread which is what such protestations are labelled.

link   
The MSM have become our "Gods." We are controlled by the fear we are fed by them and most don't even question what they are fed-fear.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's all right to be conspiracy minded, but common sense, like Elvis, has left the building!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Its a Big Boys game among Big Boys that have a lot to loose .We little plebs don't need or want their power . They have to worry about being underground deep enough and having enough food to survive .Oh and the ability to dig out afterwards . They are scared people and deserve all the fear headed their way .

Yes there are a lot of chicken little's running around with their heads on fire .I would say its funny but its too sad . They are trapped into thinking it can only be this or that ... I need to fix my lawn mower because I may have to mow grass in the not too distant future .

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

All i ask for is accountability.

Its lack of accountability and transparency that gets our two nations into messes.

To be honest I dont have a problem of what Trump did in itself.
If there was evidence then it was a measured response to a breach of chemical weapon treatys.

What I and many others dont like is the complete lack of transparency.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Im up to my third warning with my protestations about his broken promises so I wont be naughty and politically troll or bait on this thread which is what such protestations are labelled.

We could try being rational for starters.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Screw Trump and anyone else who believes Assad gassed those people.

And while I'm at it, I highly recommend that the sailors aboard the most rinky-dink, ready-to-be-decommissioned Destroyer in our fleet start swimming home now. They'd probably be safer amongst the sharks.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes for months we are told that Russia is literally Hitler and now because of the fact that they are Syrias allies they are suddenly the good guys. It's confusing as hell. There ae now so many contradicting stories that i lost count. Syrian civilians praise and thank Trump for intervening and they are called the bad guys and brainwashed because Assad is such a good leader. It's just ridicilous how people try to justify their own narratives to fit the anti-trump bs. The russian collusion narrative fell apart and they still think they are in cahoots with each other. Nothing points to the beginning of WW3 but they still panic. The hypocrisy is mindblowing because it's nothing new in fact Obamas administration did the same thing but hey it's Trump that equals evil no matter what he does. I'm sick and tired of all the anti-trump bs.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Theres nothing wrong with being upset with the general direction not heading the way things were promised although yes I may of been a bit brutal about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'd like accountability also.

For more than just this.

Kennedy assassination, UFO's, the list is endless.

But I don't think we'll see it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

An advanced case of "buyer's remorse" among those who support/supported Trump, believed him when he said, in effect, that HE wouldn't bomb Syria.

But reality is cold and sometimes cruel.

And a "hero" sometimes have feet of clay.

Many are feeling betrayed by the Hero they thought knew; many are feeling vindicated by the "amateur " they feel they warned everyone about.

No one seems to know exactly what is really going on, and that makes everyone nervous,

Especially those who fervently hoped that things would become "simple" again, once "the man who couldn't be bought" was in office.

Tough to learn that everyone has a price.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Bhadhidar because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
The MSM have become our "Gods." We are controlled by the fear we are fed by them and most don't even question what they are fed-fear.

The MSM is making us dance.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: khnum

We could try being rational for starters.

If Donald Trump can protect even one beautiful baby; I don't think nuclear Armageddon is to much to ask.

link   
It is what it is, but I never had such a puritanical interpretation of "not going into Syria" as not touching it with anything.

I always knew we'd have to flex some muscle somewhere to tell the world that we were serious about it again. It happened that Assad was the guy who called our bluff and this time, we weren't bluffing. It could just as easily been Lil' Kim, and that one would have worried me a lot more. Assad is a nasty man, but he doesn't seem completely off his rocker like Lil' Kim.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Bullocks, Syrian insurgents have videotaped themselves killing rabbits with chemical "weapons" imported from Turkey, the damn labels on the bottles read Tekkim, a turkish chemical company. They also caught insurgents trying to cross the border from turkey to Syria with Sarin and other compounds on several occasions. The liars are the ones blaming Assad so they can invade Syria on a pretext of WMD.

Everybody chant WMD, WMD, Assad must go, WMD, WMD, Assad must go, until you buy it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd like accountability also.

For more than just this.

Kennedy assassination, UFO's, the list is endless.

But I don't think we'll see it.

But the day we stop demanding it is the day TPTB win.

Plus Trump did promise to drain the swamp and he did say he was going to stop military adventurism. So I would be pissed that it appears he has backtracked. I would want a good reason.

I hold all politicians feet to the fire.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

An advanced case of "buyer's remorse" among those who support/supported Trump, believed him when he said, in effect, that HE wouldn't bomb Syria.

But reality is cold and sometimes cruel.

And "hero" sometimes have feet of clay.

Many are feeling betrayed by the Herero they thought knew; many are feeling vindicated by the "amateur " they feel they warned everyone about.

No one seems to know exactly what is really going on, and that makes everyone nervous,

Especially those who fervently hoped that things would become "simple" again, once "the man who couldn't be bought" was in office.

Tough to learn that everyone has a price.

Pretty much sums it up.

I see more anger at betrayal and being lied to than fear.

Trump is showing he is just another Bush/ Obama.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Keep demanding.

I won't stop either.

I'm just not going to fantasize about global nuclear war to fit my world-view of doom-a-geddon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join