It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Gen McMaster manipulating Intelligence reports to Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is what Mike Cernovich is claiming. He says he released the Rice info first to validate this current release.

medium.com...@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
(I will have to correct the link later...java script got stuck)

Current National Security Adviser Herbert Raymond “H. R.” McMaster is manipulating intelligence reports given to President Donald Trump, Cernovich Media can now report. McMaster is plotting how to sell a massive ground war in Syria to President Trump with the help of disgraced former CIA director and convicted criminal David Petraeus, who mishandled classified information by sharing documents with his mistress.

The McMaster-Petraeus plan calls for 150,000 American ground troops in Syria.

Many special operations veterans including General Joseph Votel have raised serious concerns about McMaster’s plans for Syria.

Harvey and McMaster have been trying to subvert Joint Chiefs Chairman General Joseph Dunford and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Mattis and Dunford support working with our allies in the fight against ISIS. Harvey and McMaster are advocating for a massive American-only ground force.

Cernovich goes on to say; Two men standing in the way of the war was Flynn and Bannon. Also states there is no war between Bannon and Kushner.

If this is true, Trump has got to step up to the plate and keep cleaning house. I don't expect Msm to report on this but seems some in the WH are following what Cernovich reports.

It could explain a lot of what is going on and if found to be true, Trump is going to be...let's just say angry. If it gets out, I think there will be very vocal citizens calling for their removal. It certainly reinforces my concern that Trump put too many military in charge.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
More excuses and shift blaming.

"The buck stops here," lol clearly not. Everything negative in the Trump administration is a liberal conspiracy or an attack by the deep state.

It's amusing. People attributed Godlike attributed to Obama (he's going to singlehandedly do this, he's going to singlehandedly so this), but when it comes to Trump he suddenly isn't held to the same standard lol.

The amount of excuses and the number of times supporters have deflected to something irrelevant to take the heat off of their side... if I had a nickel, I would have a small fortune of $20m (adjusted for inflation).

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mike Cernovich. All righty.

Thing is, it's hard to give a good briefing to a president who want more pictures and fewer words.

When President Trump began receiving his intelligence briefings in January, his team made a request: The president, they said, was a visual and auditory learner. Would the briefers please cut down on the number of words in the daily briefing book and instead use more graphics and pictures?

www.washingtonpost.com... story.html?utm_term=.52ad90e538d2

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Even if Trump is not a puppet as some folks here say: that WaPo article reveals that he has a mentality of a high schooler since high schoolers tend to prefer images over words which makes him an incompetent fool who shouldn't be President.
edit on 4/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yeah.
Well.

He is.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

From the article:

On Thursday, when a subdued Trump addressed the nation, he spoke of “beautiful babies” cruelly murdered, declaring, “No child of God should ever suffer such horror.”

Also related:

Four children killed by U.S. air strikes.

Syrian state media is claiming that nine civilians and four children were killed

Should America start bombing America next? Or does "beautiful babies," not extend to drone strike victims?

The doublespeak returns. Ah. Back to the Orwellian dialect we expect in D.C.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Even if Trump is not a puppet as some folks here say: that WaPo article reveals that he has a mentality of a high schooler since high schoolers tend to prefer images over words which makes him an incompetent fool who shouldn't be President.

Tomorrow, I'm going to let my boss know that my job is too confusing and I need more pictures and videos because there are too many words.

The words get stuck up in my ears and I don't hear no good.

Maybe I can be president too!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Different people have different opinions, in the end the president decides which suggestions he wants to follow. The voices for troops on the ground in Syria were also present under Obama.
Generals in general like war that's why they chose their careers.
Sooooooo....a whole lot of nothing this article.

edit on 9-4-2017 by Peeple because: No fix

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Tomorrow, I'm going to let my boss know that my job is too confusing and I need more pictures and videos because there are too many words.

Trump is an SJW! Like SJWs, Trump want jobs to yield to him.

edit on 4/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I guess that intel files are manipulated to encourage war is of no concern to anyone. It happened to Obama as well.

And btw, Trump is not the only one at the table who got disinfo. Nor was Obama.

Please discuss the info and stop with the character assassination.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Please discuss the info and stop with the character assassination.

Ok.
The source of the information is questionable. Other than that, what is there to discuss?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Trump is an SJW! Like SJWs, Trump want jobs to yield to him.

I'm sorry but the Vaping neckbeards in the second video are way more cringe than any SJW videos. That is embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
150 thousand boots on the ground is a bit far fetched. We had under a 100-thousand at the peak in both Afghanistan and Iraq, so I would wonder where all those boots would come from as we are a bit stretched out at the moment and not to mention tired.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Yea that's definitely not accurate lol. We had something like 160k at peak in Iraq and right around 100k at peak in Afghanistan.

Buuuuuuuuuuut....

Those countries have something like two or three times the land mass and populations so....certainly begs the question why he would be pushing for that when the military has been shifting to a smaller, more mobile force for the last decade and change.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not sure about Iraq but the peak in Afghanistan was about 101-thousand but the numbers went up and down a lot, but those numbers would still be hard to achieve without activating a lot of Reservist and more Stop-Loss. I doubt anybody is pushing for those figures, more like disinformation from someone who wants to be important.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

From the article:

On Thursday, when a subdued Trump addressed the nation, he spoke of “beautiful babies” cruelly murdered, declaring, “No child of God should ever suffer such horror.”

Also related:

Four children killed by U.S. air strikes.

Syrian state media is claiming that nine civilians and four children were killed

Should America start bombing America next? Or does "beautiful babies," not extend to drone strike victims?

The doublespeak returns. Ah. Back to the Orwellian dialect we expect in D.C.

The United States could throw a football in Syria and Russian and Syrian media would claim civilian casualties from it landing.

Of course Russian sympathizers are quick to believe what they're told against their own nation.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well, Trump is accustomed to the big picture. He pays people below him to handle the details. It actually makes sense to use graphics vs words. I bet he can dissect 5 pages of graphs better than most people could dissect 15 pages of words. More efficiently, I might add. I'm definitely not a Trump fan but this approach benefits his skills which brings up my second point. The man isn't stupid. You don't graduate from Wharton if you're stupid. His Daddy may have gotten him in but he graduated on his own.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

I bet he can dissect 5 pages of graphs better than most people could dissect 15 pages of words. More efficiently, I might add.
You're on.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Well, Trump is accustomed to the big picture. He pays people below him to handle the details. It actually makes sense to use graphics vs words. I bet he can dissect 5 pages of graphs better than most people could dissect 15 pages of words. More efficiently, I might add. I'm definitely not a Trump fan but this approach benefits his skills which brings up my second point. The man isn't stupid. You don't graduate from Wharton if you're stupid. His Daddy may have gotten him in but he graduated on his own.

Your name says it all.

How do you know all of this? Baseless flattering by a fan girl haha.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
To coin a phrase from Pelosi
" We have to wait till the bill has passed to see whats in it"
Applies to anything nowadays , I believe.
But , folks will listen to anything ,anywhere , anytime , by anyone and take it a the gospel truth. Why ? Because it sounds good to em

top topics

<<   2 >>

join