It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

putin iran respond not looking good

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: Swills

its not syria. Its Syrian Alliance. Big difference

What's the difference? Israel bombs Syria and crickets. The USA bombs Syria while Trump is under FBI investigation and all the sudden there's a red line.

These red lines are BS. Maybe next time Trump decides to bomb Syria he'll let Congress know before Putin.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The only links for that are all blogs. Mike Cernovich is the one that "broke" that story yesterday, and he isn't saying how he "knows" it to be a fact. All he's saying is "sources claim" this and that.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: khnum
Mc Master has just called for 150,000 troops in Syria,your lunatic nation is going to get us all killed drain the swamp my ass Trump is 'Swamp Thing'

Give me a link on that please

below for you is the reporter who broke the story podcast about it,he also broke the Susan Rice story.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

To me the problem is alot of people dont buy the narrative that assad gassed his own people. Just dont make sense. That would be like trump nuking chicago cuz the crime rate is way too high.

If your going to bomb someone, at least bomb the right people

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
During the Vietnam "Conflict" it wasn't called a war openly until it was over, the United states congress didn't declare war then, either.

It was an extension of a vague term called Cold War, meaning a war but not really... (sort of like todays war on terror)

It also had US invading, Russia helping the Vietnamese to defeat US air power with missiles, at the time SAM (Surface to Air Missiles) batteries deployed where US bombing targeted the infrastructure in the "North". Russian Migs piloted by Vietnamese and Russians fought with uS aircraft for air superiority. That "conflict' was much hotter than it is so far in Syria.

As far as we are told, anyway.

That they hide the truth from us now as then, that the real battle is more heated than we are led to believe, i wouldn't doubt for a minute.

The combatants were the same then as now, the proxy war for conquest of territory and control of resources and people is the same. The defenders in both cases are the same then as now too.

The Russians are backing a sovereign nation from invasion by an empire. Will it end differently today? I doubt it.

Eventually, I see the uS finally, after spilling so much treasure and blood, being defeated anyway and sent packing.

Thats want is meant when they say, history doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Russia isn't goig to do squat they sell their oil to Europe and we have a relationship with the Saudis.

All of this is a facade put on by the industrial complex and bankers.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, This is what I read on Yahoo news today. "A spokesman for the Russian defense ministry denied Assad had anything to do with last week’s attack and demanded that the Trump administration provide proof."

Yeah, right. We are talking about Trump here, they will be waiting for proof for a long time.

Putin must watch what is going on in our country pretty well, he knows what to tell his people to say.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheesh

The syrian allies PROMISE forceful retaliation next time. I dont like where this is headed

It's almost as if they are TRYING desperately to gather the armies of Armageddon.

I will put hooks in your jaws.....

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Syrian allies respond to trumps syria attack.

Promising to respond with force next time U.S. crosses the red line.

Things seem to be heating up in the middle east.

When Mr Putin threatens people i dont see him as playing chicken.

Cross your fingers that the world can come to its senses....

www.zerohedge.com...

The world need not cone to its senses. usa should get to its senses

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Putin is a bit of a mystery. His religion indicates that Israel is a fulfillment of prophecy as it was reformed after World War 2. And yet he supports Bashar Assad who does not recognize the state of Israel.

It seems to me that supporting Assad by Putin is an abandonment of his faith.

And giving nuclear technology to Iran which also retains a hostile position towards Israel would also seem to be an abandonment of Putin's faith.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The defenders of Sarin Gas attacks say something and anyone should care?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah.
A whole bunch of people are defending sarin gas attacks.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The defenders of Sarin Gas attacks say something and anyone should care?

Who is defending the use of sarin gas?

Let's just make stuff up about people to defeat credibility lol.

Why should anyone care about your comment?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The US would lose a war against Russia, Iran and Syria in the ME. They couldn't beat Vietnam, N Korea.

The US hasn't won a war since Granada, and Panama, two little piqsquak countries. America is too greedy, fat, lazy, and Russia would beat them in the ME.

If these crazy bastards stoop to nuclear war all will lose

The US is an evil country. Rather than trying to make world peace they play world games.

Now their playing a game of mass death

Calm down comrade. Anyone playing the Nuclear game has flicked a Over and out switch for us all.
Your opinion of the USA is very Russian try being positive about something for a change. Or is Just your finger is bigger than mine BS ?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah.
A whole bunch of people are defending sarin gas attacks.

You are correct, when Russia's Putin and Iran are chiming in to defend Assad then we see there are a whole bunch of people defending sarin gas attacks.
edit on 9-4-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Willtell

The US was once a shining light to the world its potential was unlimited God only knows what happened

We are being run by the Globalists. The U.S. isn't acting in it's own interest, it is acting as the attack dog on behalf of the globalist agenda. This way the US taxpayer foots the bill and the US as a nation takes the blowback from the rest of the world. Brilliant strategy by the globalists, which many even on ATS have been fooled by.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thousands of American aircraft were shot down over Vietnam. Russia can provide S-400 to SAA and let SAA do the dirty work. Russia isn't going to directly shoot down American aircraft. Russia would do so through its SAA proxy.
edit on 9-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You are correct, when Russia's Putin and Iran are chiming in to defend Assad then we see there are a whole bunch of people defending sarin gas attacks.

Actually, they are condemning the use of gas. They say the rebels are responsible.
edit on 4/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Russia is not religious country. Russia is non religious secular country.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Actually, they are condemning the gas attack. They say the rebels are responsible for it.

The rebels do not operate fixed wing aircraft which dropped the sarin gas. The satellite imagery shows the fixed wing aircraft flight path from the airfield over the target at the precise time the sarin gas was deployed. Funny thing when reality doesn't match Russian/Iranian propaganda but the Lefties still scoop it up like ice cream.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join