It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati families

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am really looking for some help as much as looking to start a new thread. I have seen references to the illunati being made up of 12/13 families at its core..incl rothschild and walker/bush. does anyone have more on this esp who these 12/13 are? and where I can find more. pleeease help. ta

[edit on 2-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
check out 'bloodlines of the illuminati' by fritz springmeier

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
thanks, have made a note of that. However, have just stocked up on my reading so skint for buying books for a while. really looking for some help from you guys..as much as poss...even if that is just some pointers to good websites. Like I say tho have made a note on the book, thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs is pretty detailed

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
numerous threads have been started on ATS and you can find thousands of websites about it. Search the internet wild to find your answers
!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
References or evidence as to who the families are? If you have evidence connecting the members of the Bavarian Illuminati (or the spanish illuminati) to modern groups of people, why not present it and start from there?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
thank you all for your pointers. as i said i was really looking for a few names just i have often seen people referring to the families as if they were common knowledge, yet when i ask noone seems able to tell me

d3v

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thank you for that. Should help me along the way great very much appreciated. Only thing is...aren't the Windsor's supposed to be a part of it?

d3v

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
NP and yea good point.

I think they are included but with their original name and i forgot what it was

They changed it to Windsor at the turn of last century you see...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Why are these families said to be connectd to the illuminati if they were operating outside of bavaria at the time?

Considering that the name belonged to one of the earliest settlers in the New World one would expect quite a clan to have developed. But this is not so

Thats rather silly, there isn't going to be any real record of everyone with particular family name anyway, and certainly many of the families that were around at the same time are not particularly extensive either. This is supposed to be the sort of evidence that links it to an evil conspiracy?

In Germany the privilege to use the title ‘von’ was a special noble privilege. I believe the same applied in the Netherlands, which would mean that the Van Duyns were a prominent family when they came over

thats a rather unreasonable way to be thinking about it. The appelation von means from or of as much as anything else. It might require that someone at one time have been important to someone else, not that the entire familiy be eternally important

One Van Duyn was reported by an NSA informant to have been the liaison officer between MI6, the CIA, Mossad, and the Vietnamese government during the 1960s.

Yeah ok. I especially like how the jews have been thrown into this.

Another Van Duyn was the founder of a branch of Planned Parenthood, an important New Age group which has been promoting sterilations, birth control, abortions, etc. for over half a century.

So now Planned Parenthood is an uber evil organization? I notice also that the guy here is claiming that they're disreligious familiy, even tho he cites some of them as being pastors and humanitarians.

Notice also, the whole family is incriminated becase someone with the same last name has done something the author disagrees with.

The third is Mona Jane Van Duyn who has authored several poetry books, and is a Guggenheim fellow.

I have to wonder if she's a blood member of the family or if thats her married name.

Van Duyn attended the Unitarian Church during his life--a church which has long been associated with Wicca. He also associated with the liberal Presbyterians.

Interesting, I've seen unitarians, who advocate the real unity of the godhead, as opposed to a trinity (as far as I understand it) receive lots of flack from fundamentalists christians as, well, not being christians. Ialso think its interseting that the author notes that this person was involved with a liberal church (not politically liberal). Is the author infact a fundamentalist?

One of its leaders Alan F. Guttmacher signed the Humanist Manifesto, and the president Faye Wattleton was awarded "Humanist of the year" in 1986. Both hate Christians.

These mean are invovled with Planned Parenthood. They 'hate christians'? The author presents nothing to support the accusation, in itself revealing.The page then goes on a weird anti-birth control rant, and then seems to end with confirmation of these guys as beein uber evil because they know some italians, which must mean they are invovled with the mafia.

His only sources re:illuminati involvement are entirely annonymous and either government operatives or 'ex-illuminati'. He mentions nothing about how he verified any of this for any of his sources.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The 'bloodlines' site mentioned earlier is rediculous. I cannot speak to most of the names from first hand experience, except for one. The write-up on the Reynolds family is rediculous. The information particularly relating to Reynolds tobacco, and their banking connects were just plain incorrect. IF someone woudl like to know a little more about modern Reynolds tobacco, read 'Barbarians at the gate'. The NC Reynolds are wealthy and powerful, this I do not deny. However, the info on this site was so incorrect, that it taints any correct information the site designer might actually have.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v

This is the best reading on the bloodlines i've ever read.
Thanks!!!

d3v

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
NP.

its obviously not BS.

No one can do summit like that purely from inagination.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Bigredenquirer you could also get a copy of Burke's Peerage which traces a lot of Important families, it's not a conspiracy
book as such, but it may help with some family names.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
NP and yea good point.

I think they are included but with their original name and i forgot what it was

They changed it to Windsor at the turn of last century you see...

I believe the Windsors original surname was German, Saxe-Cobourg, though my spelling is definitely suspect.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v

Great link. Cool.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I believe the Windsors original surname was German, Saxe-Cobourg, though my spelling is definitely suspect.

You are correct,
the name was change during world war II because of the conflict with Germany.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It was changed because they were/are related to Hitler. Including the great picture of Hitler, with the 1920's royal family and the fact several meetings by German officals speaking about Nazism was done on Royal Grounds, in England.

ahh, got to love my Country.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

the name was change during world war II because of the conflict with Germany.

I thought it was changed at the time of world war 1 by George V ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join