It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus view on homosexuality and civil law

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

originally posted by: Akragon

i think, jesus doesnt like gay people. it is very bad behaviour and we should always oppose gays and organize anti gay movements like they do in the picnic in berkley.

you may notice Jesus didn't mention gay people anywhere... thus he had no real issue with them

But he did mention many typical Christian behaviors... which likely means he wouldn't have liked most of them

yes i know. he didnt like it that much. think about it. if you liked something you would talk about it aaall the time. i know he didnt like it..because wtf. you cant make babies
and he always talked about god.because he liked it. so we can also conclude god likes babies. end of discussion.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

lol... which means he surely didn't like Paul because be promoted celibacy

nonsense... IF being gay was at all relevant he would have at least mentioned it

He didn't... the church always hated it because of the OT...

and said church continued on with said hatred in the new "religion"

Jesus had no issue with it...

edit on 16-4-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

you are totally and absolutely wrong. look. if there wasnt babies and kids who would be in heaven? nobody. then heaven would be empty place. but god created haven. do you think god is stupid to make things totally useless? especially heaven?
edit on 16-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

The whore of Babylon has on her hands the blood of prophets and saints

Jesus accused Jerusalem, not Rome or Mecca of being guilty of spilling the blood of saints and prophets

Jerusalem is the whore of Babylon.

If your going to follow your deluded false prophet, of coarse you`ll be deluded on OT and NT scripture.

Mohammad ended paganism in Mecca.

Your links are rubbish.

The only paganism we see today ( apart from eastern religion) is Christianity and its teaching about a man being god

Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?

25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”
www.biblegateway.com...

600 years later Mohammad the false prophet came and taught you a lie.

1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
www.biblegateway.com...:22

Exactly what Mohammad did.

Islams history for 1400 years bares witness to the evil blood thirsty cult it is.
This was the warning 600 years before Mohammad unfortunately for all came into existence...

Matthew 7:15-20King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
www.biblegateway.com...

Father Son Holy Spirit are one and the same. 3 parts One God.

Take a car for instance it has many parts but is one car.

Jesus did not explain the trinity. He said nothing about God being a Trinity

God is indivisible, He is not made of parts.

You are wrong.

You put limits on what God is and can do and what He did for us, by coming in the flesh as a sinless sacrifice as the only way to Him.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

Yes... i think the OT god is half retarded

Procreation is going to happen either way... gay people have nothing to do with it, and there is a reason for it

Love, regardless of sexual preference...

Something many Christians know little about... evidently

edit on 16-4-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

yeaahh god is dumb.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I've always been here brother... Just slowed down for a while because of the recent trump epidemic flooding the forum

NuT is still around, though he only makes a rare appearance these days... haven't talked to him in a long while though

You to my friend its good to know and I hear ya about the politics.

As for your question... IF i was the creator, i believe Jealousy would be beneath me... because my created would return to me regardless and learn the truth of me

jealousy is a petty human emotion... not a Godly one

Well we are made in His image, I don`t believe God to be emotionless without anger love gladness etc

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

yeaahh god is dumb.

read the OT... this so called god is exactly that

a reply to: gps777

Well we are made in His image, I don`t believe God to be emotionless without anger love gladness etc

hatred, Wrath... Jealousy... envious... sounds like man to me...

which is likely what the OT god is... a creation of man

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

yeaahh god is dumb.

read the OT... this so called god is exactly that

hahahahah!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Interesting. How long have they been fighting over oil and before that what were they fighting for? Tribal religions, like now.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

So is adultery. Thou shalt not commit adultery, one of the big ten. Jesus gave us a way out, "But love covereth a multitude of sins."

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Interesting. How long have they been fighting over oil and before that what were they fighting for? Tribal religions, like now.

There have always been wars throughout those regions, I was agreeing with you there, I don`t think I made myself clear on that, sorry.

The empires that ruled mainly throughout all of those regions were predicted and prophesied by Daniel, then later expanded upon in Revelations by John of the last one, that will appear to suffer a fatal head wound yet is healed, which will be the reformation of an Islamic state/empire, a beast with 7 heads with ten horns with crowns/Kings and a little horn rises amongst them speaking great blasphemies which plucks out 3 horns.

Babylonian Empire
Medo-Persian Empire
Grecian Empire
Roman Empire
Ottoman Empire

Mystery Babylon is something different, most people have said over the past 50 odd years that I`ve heard anyway say its America or its Rome etc it isn`t, the beast is Islam and Saudi Arabia is hated by most of the Islamic world, they will destroy it soon, it will never be inhabited again. But the united Islamic beast soon to come will be horrific, but mainly concentrated within the known ME.

Mystery Babylon-Saudi Arabia..

These are some of the traits of mystery Babylon

The Harlot is very closely related to the Antichrist system/Beast Empire.
She exists geographically in a desert region.
She is likely of royal stock.
She is fabulously wealthy.
She persecutes and murders God's people: Christians and Jews.
She seductively offers mankind something that appears to be very alluring and beautiful; yet in God's eyes, it is an utter abomination.
She represents the greatest and most influential non-biblical religion that has ever existed.
She exerts great influence over many kings, leaders, nations, nationalities, and people groups.
She represents the greatest anti-Yahweh religion that has ever existed.
www.tedmontgomery.com...

Saudi funds most of terrorism and exports Islam around the world, while supplying the world 66% (so I`ve heard) of the worlds oil.

Islam is the biggest persecutor of both Gods people Jews and Christians. But they are the biggest persecutor of all people and religions and have been for 1400 years.

Its too detailed and long to explain just in one or two posts. Heck one Christian guy Jim Staley goes into detail in a video series on just this topic of 4 video`s of about 1 1/2hrs long each. Though I highly recommend them.

Here`s the first 1 of 4, which goes for an 1 1/2 hours, it starts slow but gets very interesting throughout the 4 for anyone interested.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

May I correct you on one common error? It is not Revelation(s). It is Revelation, an uncovering. If we see. While I appreciate your interpretation and study materials, mine is simple. All prophecy is about a culmination of wars to a final war between false religions. The oil ties the US and other nations to this ultimate war between gods. When it is over maybe we will sick of religions finally and move to the next step.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Iirc Christians, despite their theological flaws, have always upheld traditional man/woman marriages.

Nope. You are wrong. "Traditional marriage" is just a modern invention of bigots to try to extend their intolerance of gays to marriage. There really is no other reason to disprove of them marrying.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
edit on 17-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

even if "christians" performed gay marriages in the past it was unbiblical.

there are deviant groups today and there were deviant groups back then.

edit on 17-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Lol. You are wrong so just throw out a lazy No True Scotsman fallacy so you don't have to admit it. Can't be denying ignorance or anything can we?

Anyways. How can it be "unbiblical" if the bible never specifically talks about it? All references to "traditional marriage" in the bible are inferred out-of-context from what is being said within the text.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Forgiveness means that you change, and then you are forgiven. I don't commit adultery, its one of the 10 Commandments. Once you become a man, you should put those kind of behaviors behind you.

However from what I have seen personally in my own life is that friends that I had in college who have not yet repented of fornication would rather associate with those who are living an alternative lifestyle, before those who are not engaged in that lifestyle, even if you do not express an vocal opposition to that lifestyle. Why because they simply haven't got baptized and received the spirit and are unknowingly evil.

But I have seen baptized Christians engage in similar or worse conduct. I have even been threatened by Christians in this nation for simply questioning politely failed prophecies like Joseph Smith saying that Christ would return with 56 years of a certain date, and then ostracized. Christians can be just as evil as people who have not yet been baptized.

edit on 17-4-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

. How can it be "unbiblical" if the bible never specifically talks about it?

The Bible bans homosexuality

Read Leviticus and educate yourself

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

. How can it be "unbiblical" if the bible never specifically talks about it?

The Bible bans homosexuality

Read Leviticus and educate yourself

So you are saying that the Old Testament is still kosher then? I've heard SO many Christians tell me your religion is A-Ok and super tolerant now because the OT doesn't count anymore. Are you telling me that is a lie and your religion is really just as awful as the Muslims still?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Also banned in Leviticus:
Eating fat 3:17
Drinking alcohol in holy places 10:9
Going to church within 33 days of having a boy, 66 for a girl 12:5
Holding back the wages of an employee overnight 19:13
Planting different seeds in the same field 19:19
Trimming your beard 19:27
Not standing in the presence of the elderly 19:32
Mistreating foreigners, "the foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born 19:33-34
Cursing your parents, punishable by death 20:9
Selling land permanently 25:23
Selling an Israelite into slavery. (Others are fine)25:42

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join