It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus view on homosexuality and civil law

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:
(post by RisenMessiah removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

When these were written Babylon's wine was false religions, immorality and capitalism. I don't think that has changed. It is not oil that is bringing about this end time scenario, it is religion, protecting Israel. I hope real Christians are on their knees this weekend, praying, Jesus forgive them for they know now what they do. But, I suspect the false christians are waiting to be rescued with the Rapture.

edit on 15-4-2017 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

So a non Christian preaching your version of Christianity, come on that's silly

Hell is eternal, can you show me where humans are condemned in hell eternally

I have read that he'll is eternal but havnt read anywhere human life outside of Christ is eternal
Again, another attempt of preaching a faith you don't accept and understand

Muslim, no shock there.
Hate and violence, it's obvious.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hate and violence, it's obvious.

Much like Christianity.

But no doubt you won't see the irony.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Hmmm
Ok
Do you really think that homosexuals in the West, maybe even the East don't realise homosexuality is condemned by God. Old Testament calls it a sin, isn't aware the divisions in society between the church and state
Really?

So, if people choose not to believe in God, are we called to love them?
If they choose to get into a intimate relationship unmarried, male and female or male male/female female, are we not called to love?

I am not advocating the church teach it or promote anything that is sinful, just love those we disagree with, unconditionally as Jesus did to us

We could end up as Muslims if we are not careful

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Just like Stalin, Mao, pol pot but what, wait, Noooooo
That's different isn't it

Foolish argument td,
Nothing relevant to the topic, go start a thread about OT laws and or the churches failings

Yes, you even see that the church failed itself by acting non christian, ironic that you know how we are supposed to act but failed

It's obvious even to you, it's not how it should be, hence this thread

Ironic isn't it, you Bitchin and whining that Christians don't act like Christians in a thread were I am saying Christians don't act christian

Irony?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Nice rant.

Not very "loving and caring" though. Much like your bearded sky daddy. Angry, vindictive, judgemental, jealous and an all round douche.

I guess you forgot the whole Hitler killing a few people? Oh, wait. He wasn't a "real" Christian lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Nice rant.

Not very "loving and caring" though. Much like your bearded sky daddy. Angry, vindictive, judgemental, jealous and an all round douche.

I guess you forgot the whole Hitler killing a few people? Oh, wait. He wasn't a "real" Christian lol.

Did you not see the irony, you bitchin, whinging, blowing your anger fuse name calling about Christians not being Christian in a thread where I say the same

Come on td, can't you see that

Nice rant, pretty ironic in the context

Try catch up

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There are more pressing matters ... like WW3.

In which case Civil Law/Obedience wouldn't meant sh't.cause it would go out the fricking window.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You're so funny raggedy!

It's nice to see you be just like your Santa...I mean...bearded sky daddy.

As for me being angry? Couldn't be further from the truth. I've not had such a good laugh in a while.

But you keep on with the preaching of a "loving and caring" god.

I better be quiet or sky daddy will send some bears after me, drown me or some other "loving and caring" thing LOL.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

When these were written Babylon's wine was false religions, immorality and capitalism. I don't think that has changed. It is not oil that is bringing about this end time scenario, it is religion, protecting Israel. I hope real Christians are on their knees this weekend, praying, Jesus forgive them for they know now what they do. But, I suspect the false christians are waiting to be rescued with the Rapture.

I don`t mean to go off topic for Raggedyman thread and with much of his premise I agree with, we are not to condemn anyone, though sexual immorality is a sin. This is up to the individual to deal with.

I agree with you in part especially of false religions, most can be traced back to Nimrod who was referred to as a mighty hunter before/against God who married his Mother Semiramus, who is refered to as "the Mother of all cults" every false religion originated from here. The whore of Babylon which rides the Beast/Islam. How the Mystery Religion was formulated after the language was confused Nimrod and Semiramus Tammuz, the names changed in different areas and times as in Egyptian Isis and Osiris or Horus, Greece as Ceres or Irene and Plutus, Rome as Fortuna and Jupitor-puer, or Venus and Adurnis, Phoenicia, as Ashtoreth and Baal and so on.

Paganism and Catholicism: The Mother-Son Sun Worship System

Its interesting to note that Mecca means Mother and the Kaaba and the Kaaba stone was worshiped by the pagans before Mohammad took over Mecca. Its the same symbolism in the crescent moon on Islamic flags as with Hinduism. Along with their main idol the black stone of the Kaaba, shaped into a womans vagina that Mohammad and his followers kiss and caress. Its the female part of the Egyptian Obelisk/Phallus.

The Roman Catholics are steeped in much of the same Paganism and have perverted a great deal.
Sun God worship and the symbolism in Roman Catholic`s

But the wine of her fornication that they have in abundance, that has made the nations drunk and mad, that they are all fighting over is oil and have been for decades.

To get back with the thread topic sorry Raggedyman for going off. Though as soon as Christianity is mentioned you should know that its going to go off in all directions and come under all types of attacks. All in all I do agree with you Christ 2000 years ago didn`t come to condemn He came as The Way The Truth and The Life to save us from our sin through Gods own sacrifice of Himself for us, the judgement of this wicked world is shortly to come, where the elect Christians will be judging the nations along side Yeshua and usher in the thousand years of peace. (which is the Sabbath day or thousand year)

A day is "like" a thousand years to God in the 7 days of creation story, we are approximately at the 6000 year make or 6th day before the day or the thousand year of rest.

We all deep down know a war like no other is on the horizon and was predicted to be the worst there has ever been or will ever be. The earth destroyed again, not by water, but by fire and brimstone. Yes Yahweh is a jealous God because there is non other, so in righteousness He will destroy false beliefs practices and false perverse religions when all prophecy has been fulfilled and peoples given free will to decide.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The whore of Babylon which rides the Beast/Islam.

Keep telling yourself fairy tales

The whore of Babylon is Jerusalem

Jerusalem killed the prophets, not Mecca. Jerusalem is the whore.

Its interesting to note that Mecca means Mother and the Kaaba and the Kaaba stone was worshiped by the pagans before Mohammad took over Mecca.

More concocted nonsense

Mecca also called Bakka in the Koran was always a place of pilgrimage and worship

The bible also refers to "Baka"

Yes Yahweh is a jealous God because there is non other, so in righteousness He will destroy false beliefs practices and false perverse religions

You say there is none other than Yahweh but you immediately acknowledge that a man called Jesus was God

Do you ever stop to think how ridiculous your beliefs are?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Yes Yahweh is a jealous God because there is non other,

Seems to me... IF said god is Jealous, there must be others like him/her/it

And He/she/it knows it...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

Keep telling yourself fairy tales

The whore of Babylon is Jerusalem

Jerusalem killed the prophets, not Mecca. Jerusalem is the whore.

Babylon was an area in Iraq. Mystery Babylon is Mecca it gives the very location.

Iran (biblical Elam) must destroy Arabia. In Isaiah 21:9, Isaiah levels a prophetic oracle against Babylon using the same announcement in Revelation 18:1-2 and Revelation 14:8: “Babylon is fallen, is fallen”:
“The burden against Dumah” (Isaiah 21:11)
“The burden against Arabia” (Isaiah 21:13)
“All the glory of Kedar will fail” (Isaiah 21:16)
These are all in Arabia, which is destroyed by Iran “Elam” (Isaiah 21:2)
shoebat.com...

More concocted nonsense

Mecca also called Bakka in the Koran was always a place of pilgrimage and worship

Mecca was a and still is Pagan, the Kaaba and black stone can be traced back to paganism, as I link to, in the previous post.

You say there is none other than Yahweh but you immediately acknowledge that a man called Jesus was God

Do you ever stop to think how ridiculous your beliefs are?

Father Son Holy Spirit are one and the same. 3 parts One God.

Take a car for instance it has many parts but is one car.

Yet you believe in a mass murdering demon possessed that even Mohamad believed he was possessed thief rapist pedophile warmonger for truth and you think I sound ridiculous.

From a real prophet of God..

Isaiah 5:20King James Version (KJV)
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
www.biblegateway.com...

And from Yeshua Himself...

Matthew 5:11-13King James Version (KJV)
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
www.biblegateway.com...

And your sick Mohammad slaughtered peaceful Jews and Christians and raped their wives and others he just subjugated for money in paying Jizya protection money , to pay for his ongoing offensive, not defensive wars.

Mohammad was a disgusting excuse for a human being on so many levels.
edit on 16-4-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Babylon was an area in Iraq. Mystery Babylon is Mecca it gives the very location.

The whore of Babylon has on her hands the blood of prophets and saints

Jesus accused Jerusalem, not Rome or Mecca of being guilty of spilling the blood of saints and prophets

Jerusalem is the whore of Babylon.

Mecca was a and still is Pagan, the Kaaba and black stone can be traced back to paganism, as I link to, in the previous post.

Mohammad ended paganism in Mecca.

Your links are rubbish.

The only paganism we see today ( apart from eastern religion) is Christianity and its teaching about a man being god

Father Son Holy Spirit are one and the same. 3 parts One God.

Take a car for instance it has many parts but is one car.

Jesus did not explain the trinity. He said nothing about God being a Trinity

God is indivisible, He is not made of parts.

You are wrong.

And your sick Mohammad slaughtered peaceful Jews and Christians

The Bible is full of instances where Israelites slaughtered people in wars.

Your house is glass.
edit on 16-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Yes Yahweh is a jealous God because there is non other,

Seems to me... IF said god is Jealous, there must be others like him/her/it

And He/she/it knows it...

If you were the creator Akragon wouldn`t you be angry if your creation worshiped or gave thanks to others instead, lesser beings, fallen Angelic fictitious or otherwise.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

I haven`t seen you around for years, where have you been hiding? and where is your sparing partner NotYourTypical hope he is still around as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i think, jesus doesnt like gay people. it is very bad behaviour and we should always oppose gays and organize anti gay movements like they do in the picnic in berkley.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I've always been here brother... Just slowed down for a while because of the recent trump epidemic flooding the forum

NuT is still around, though he only makes a rare appearance these days... haven't talked to him in a long while though

As for your question... IF i was the creator, i believe Jealousy would be beneath me... because my created would return to me regardless and learn the truth of me

jealousy is a petty human emotion... not a Godly one

edit on 16-4-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
i think, jesus doesnt like gay people. it is very bad behaviour and we should always oppose gays and organize anti gay movements like they do in the picnic in berkley.

you may notice Jesus didn't mention gay people anywhere... thus he had no real issue with them

But he did mention many typical Christian behaviors... which likely means he wouldn't have liked most of them

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: xbeta

you may notice Jesus didn't mention gay people anywhere... thus he had no real issue with them

But he did mention many typical Christian behaviors... which likely means he wouldn't have liked most of them

yes i know. he didnt like it that much. think about it. if you liked something you would talk about it aaall the time. i know he didnt like it..because wtf. you cant make babies

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join