It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus view on homosexuality and civil law

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
a reply to: TerryDon79

It was an analogy

Which you made as clear as mud at night.

Atheists are defective specimens to God.

Because despite being endowed with the same facilities as theists, choose not to believe in God

I bet you still believe the easter bunny and santa exist too.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

My analogy was pretty clear

Everybody but you understood it

Bringing up the easter bunny, Santa or le magic sky fairy won't help your case
edit on 15-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

My analogy was pretty clear to anybody

No it wasn't because all you said was "defective specimens". Defective means imperfect or faulty. Much like someone with a disablity or, you know, someone with a birth defect.

Bringing up the easter bunny, Santa or le magic sky fairy won't help your case

I don't have a case as I'm not the one saying sky daddy is going to burn the "defective" because he/she/it is "loving and caring". You're making a pretty good case against religion all by yourself. Well done!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Defective means imperfect or faulty.

Atheists are faulty in the eyes of God.

Defective specimen is a perfect analogy for those worthy of hell.

I'm not interested in convincing you that hell exists. Because you'll find out on your own

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Jesus doesn't give a flying fork what you do, just don't mess with other people, be honest, be good.

The rest doesn't f'ing matter.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Defective means imperfect or faulty.

Atheists are faulty in the eyes of God.

So not a "loving and caring" god, but a judgmental and vindictive god who was only joking when he/she/it gave people free will. Got it.

Defective specimen is a perfect analogy for those worthy of hell.

It's also a perfect analagy for the religious who believe in a sky daddy.

I'm not interested in convincing you that hell exists. Because you'll find out on your own

Yet here you are, trying to convince me that "defective specimens" are going to hell. What is it with you contradicting yourself?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

One problem though
Being gay messes with God. He doesn't want people to be gay.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I was referring to those who out of their own will, deny God.

Those are the defective ones headed to the incinerator.

Yep, all those that do not believe and bow to the Greatest Odin will be destroyed. If you don't believe in Odin, you will go to hell, so be careful!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Which God?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Which God?

The only God there is

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Which God?

The only God there is

Which cult?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I was referring to those who out of their own will, deny God.

Those are the defective ones headed to the incinerator.

And they will remain there for all eternity and there's nothing atheists can do about it

Your an Islamist, you deny Yeshua as God in the flesh, that shed His own blood for all of mankind and defeated death. The sacrificial Lamb of God.

1 John 2:22New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
www.biblegateway.com...

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already,
because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
www.biblegateway.com...

Which was the very thing the deceiver Mohammad got his followers to believe along with so much other rubbish, Mohammad`s in hell and there`s nothing you can do about it, except save yourself through Christ alone.

Its horrific Mohammad taught that his followers should slay and be slain for your revolting false god and they have slaughtered hundreds of millions of people in 1400 years of a barbaric sick belief, it takes faith to blow yourselves up but they are not in heaven, its a complete lie straight from the pits of hell.

Yeshua died for us all, so we don`t have to die, but through repentance and belief in Him, that the ultimate price has been paid through God shedding His own blood, because He loved us, saved through grace so no man can boast and say they were saved by good deeds, so we are instructed to pray for our enemies and do good to those who persecute us, Christians have been slaughtered preaching this same message since the time of Christ, who are the real martyrs, not those slaying and being slain for Mohammad.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I have read some of this thread and can say i agree and disagree with many posts...
While Jesus did teach to love everyone he also taught the fear of God which is to detest sin...
Yet he also taught us not to pass judgement...
So the old adage of love the sinner hate the sin comes to mind...
So this means that sin such as homosexuality has no place in being promoted as ok for a religious sacrament such as marriage...
Now gay people being allowed to marry outside of church thats all fine and dandy because they are living their lives outside of his laws...
Its quite the conundrum really...

As sinners we should feel remorse for our sins in hopes of forgivness... So to justify sin and go against God's laws and to assume to be rightous or pious in having done so is little more than self serving and I fear a very real danger to the souls having done so...
Because although we are not to judge other's they will ultimately be judged by God...
While mankind seems to be teaching and promoting the acceptance of homosexuality, I dont believe God ever has...
All im saying is... Its really not a smart thing to fool yourself and even worse to fool others into believing sin is ok...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Your an Islamist, you deny Yeshua as God in the flesh, that shed His own blood for all of mankind and defeated death. The sacrificial Lamb of God.

No such thing as "God in the flesh"

Muslims believe Jesus is the Messiah, a prophet, and a word from God but not God.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

which is a nice thing in a way. god in flesh would be very fragile. even thinking of it can break your bones.-sigh-

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No such thing as "God in the flesh"

Muslims believe Jesus is the Messiah, a prophet, and a word from God but not God.

I`m well aware of what Muslims believe, its why I replied to you, I quoted you condemning people and through the scripture from the Bible, you are already condemned from your belief from being taught by the false prophet Mohammad.

Mohammad`s perverted Isa/Jesus is a corruption of Gods word.

Mohammad 600 years later started his very own religion, he borrowed much from Hinduism, the same pagan practices that were in Mecca where Mohammad grew up, the same idol worship of the Kaaba stone and walking around the temple, he borrowed pieces of the OT and NT testament and when he was rejected for being the false prophet he led by slaughter and death as that was the only way he could be successful in his own mind, that the world has been suffering of for 1400 years.

But not for much longer, as we are nearing the time of Gods judgement upon the world and as I`ve said to you all the countries destroyed spoken of Biblically are ALL nowadays Islamic countries. Written some 600 some up to a 1000 years and described Islam and your false Anti-Christ religion and prophet.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The Jesus of Islam is the only Jesus that existed.

Islam believes Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) and is therefore not "anti Christ". You,in denying that Islam considers Jesus as the true Messiah, make an anti Christ out of yourself

Even according to the bible, he was a mortal man not God as Christians made him out to be

The idea that Jesus is God in the flesh is identical to the Hindu idea that Krishna is God in the flesh

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Christians sold our country out to war hawks who want to invade and kill strangers. Just for a judicial position. Jesus must be pleased. Since when does the Word of Jesus mean anything?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The Jesus of Islam is the only Jesus that existed.

Wrong, straight and simple...

1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
www.biblegateway.com...:22

Islam believes Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) and is therefore not "anti Christ". You,in denying that Islam considers Jesus as the true Messiah, make an anti Christ out of yourself

Even according to the bible, he was a mortal man not God as Christians made him out to be

Wrong.
Did Jesus claim to be God?

Or more Here check out and read the scriptures. Don`t go by the false prophets words, read it yourself.

The idea that Jesus is God in the flesh is identical to the Hindu idea that Krishna is God in the flesh

Your Allah is just a generic Arabic term for a god. Mohammad worshiped the black stone which you all bow down to 5 times a day, which was from Hinduism, Shiva the god of destruction, Hamas means violence.

Hamas is an acronym for “Harakat al-Muqawamah al-Islamiyya,” which is Arabic for “The Islamic Resistance Movement.”. It also has the literal meaning in Arabic of “zeal.”
Strangely, and appropriately, "hamas" also has a literal meaning in Hebrew - violence.
The word "hamas" that goes back to the Old Testament. For instance, at the time of Noah "The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence (hamas)".

There is nothing as deceived oppressive abusive and blood thirsty violent than Islam for 1400 years.

Matthew 24:37-39King James Version (KJV)
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
8 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

www.biblegateway.com...

There is a heck of a lot more proof written within the OT and NT, describing Islam and the false prophet, who worships the god of fortresses a god of war, which Mohammad led 80 offensive not defensive wars himself, Muslims kill Muslims twice as much as non Muslims and it been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of innocent peoples lives.

The beast described in Revelation and throughout the OT is Islam.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Christians sold our country out to war hawks who want to invade and kill strangers. Just for a judicial position. Jesus must be pleased. Since when does the Word of Jesus mean anything?

It was predicted to happen.

Jeremiah 51:7King James Version (KJV)
7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.
www.biblegateway.com...
Revelation 18:3King James Version (KJV)
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

This is talking about Babylon, the wine they have in abundance is oil the whole world is drunk with oil making the world insane. it even locates mystery Babylon which is Saudi Arabia. Mecca. Saudi Arabia will be destroyed and it will be Iran who destroys it, which God will allow to happen, it even gives the location of where the strike comes from, the border of Iran and Iraq. These two nations will also be destroyed in the end time event fast approaching, within this generation anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join