It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Believe in Reincarnation, You Are Actually...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If you believe in Reincarnation, you are actually pretty smart for determining this as a Christian. Why stop there? End you judgment of those you say are going to hell. By this, judgment is ended. Truth sets you free. Let me show you from the Bible. I welcome anyone who can challenge what the Bible clearly outlines.

Jesus on the Topic

Every day, people walk the aisle of the church to come to Jesus. In truth, he cannot entrust himself to anyone yet. Baptism and rebirth in the mind of the Christian is far from the truth Jesus taught.

John 2

22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

The truth that sets you free from fear and hell speaks louder than the fear that binds you to hate and judgment. Jesus would NOT entrust himself to them. Why? ALL people were in need of the flood of Noah. Baptism is the flood as symbolism. What does Jesus say directly after this verse in John 2? You must be born again. Again. Again. BORN. Water, then Spirit. Water before Spirit. how many times?

Job 33 (Note the Chapter number)

22 They draw near to the pit,
and their life to the messengers of death.[c]
23 Yet if there is an angel at their side,
a messenger, one out of a thousand,
sent to tell them how to be upright,
24 and he is gracious to that person and says to God,
‘Spare them from going down to the pit;
I have found a ransom for them—
25 let their flesh be renewed like a child’s;
let them be restored as in the days of their youth’—
26 then that person can pray to God and find favor with him,
they will see God’s face and shout for joy;
he will restore them to full well-being.
27 And they will go to others and say,
‘I have sinned, I have perverted what is right,
but I did not get what I deserved.
28 God has delivered me from going down to the pit,
and I shall live to enjoy the light of life.’
29 “God does all these things to a person—
twice, even three times—
30 to turn them back from the pit,
that the light of life may shine on them.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

Hebrews 11

35 Women received back their dead, raised to life again. There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection. 36 Some faced jeers and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment.

1 Corinthians 15:12
[ We Will Come Back to Life ] If we have told you that Christ has been brought back to life, how can some of you say that coming back from the dead is impossible?

John 3

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

Baptism is the Flood of Noah

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience (Satan / Accuser) toward God.

Hosea 13:13
They have the opportunity to live again, but they are not smart enough to take it. They are like a baby who is about to be born but won’t come out of its mother’s womb.

Hosea 14:7
They will live again in God’s shadow. They will grow like grain. They will blossom like grapevines. They will be as famous as the wines from Lebanon.

Psalm 85:6
Won’t you restore our lives again so that your people may find joy in you?

Job 2

3 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

4 “Skin for skin!” Satan replied.

SKIN FOR SKIN - What a snake does. Same snake, different skin. Job received his children back again as new persons. ONE person at a time. Always a different persona, but the same soul.

No End to This Until the Return

Hebrews 9

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

When does he stand on the Earth? When this happens:

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Psalm 71:20

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.

Psalm 49

14 They are like sheep and are destined to die;
death will be their shepherd
(but the upright will prevail over them in the morning).
Their forms will decay in the grave,
far from their princely mansions.
15 But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead;
he will surely take me to himself.

16 Do not be overawed when others grow rich,
when the splendor of their houses increases;
17 for they will take nothing with them when they die,
their splendor will not descend with them.
18 Though while they live they count themselves blessed—
and people praise you when you prosper—
19 they will join those who have gone before them,
who will never again see the light of life.
20 People who have wealth but lack understanding
are like the beasts that perish.

Hinduism and Sanskrit is the source for this. I dare you to challenge this truth from the Bible.

Ezekiel 37:12
Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 37:13
Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them.

Psalm 30:3
You, Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead; you spared me from going down to the pit.

I welcome anyone who can challenge what the Bible clearly outlines. Fundamentalists believe a lie. Know the truth. Theology is not religion. The Bible is not the Living Word. YOU are the living word (DNA in Motion). We are all the risen Lord today. Up from the grave he arose. Who is the body of Christ today? 1 Corinthians 12. Know the truth and know thyself.

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is...

edit on 9-4-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many...

...27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 28 And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? 31 Now eagerly desire the greater gifts.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

yeah why stop there, go ahead and become a Buddhist or a Hindu who believe in reincarnation that you live a different life as a person, after your first life, second life and onward until you reach godhood (a true and unreachable dream). some digress and become a new life as a bug or cow or lizard. This is why in India and in many Buddhist countries they are vegetarians and don't kill snakes, cows or rats and roaches, for fear it is a relative who was not a good person during this particular reincarnation.

Christians are not reincarnated they are resurrected and their corruptible flesh and mortal flesh puts on Incorruptible and immortality. It is the same body just made up of new holy material. It is a new body in a sense but it is the same body as Christ. He was recognized after his resurrection so shall we after ours, just we will be holy before him in love. The new body is only new in materials not in fashion or Person.

Seems the OP is confusing Resurrection and Reincarnation.

edit on 9-4-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Agree

Mystery and Victory 1Co 15:50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 1Co 15:51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 1Co 15:53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 1Co 15:54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” 1Co 15:55 “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 1Co 15:56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Seems the OP is confusing Resurrection and Reincarnation.

No, the OP outlines both. I showed when the timeline is for the resurrection of BOTH the living and dead; BOTH the wicked and righteous. Rebirth is the "makes all things new again" aspect of God's work on the soul. ONE person at a time. In Abraham, Levi existed. In you, all of your future and past in one seed.

Hebrews 7

9 One might even say that Levi, who collects the tenth, paid the tenth through Abraham, 10 because when Melchizedek met Abraham, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor.

Not random. Not on accident. The promises to Israel are a future promise to the very people living in the past. Heaven and the Heavens are always out there in the infinity holding many mansions. You are confusing the lies of theology with the actual words of the scripture. Instead, speak to the verses I have provided. Use any others, but you will only come back to the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You'll find even more direct references to reincarnation by Jesus in the Nag Hammadi texts. They're not part of the official canon and their content is probably why. They paint a significantly different picture of Jesus, yet were revered by gnostic Christian sects.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Again, resurrection and rebirth are not the same. No one comes to the Father (non-corporal) unless they come through the Son (Cosmos). Resurrection is beyond the flesh. Rebirth is in the flesh. Born from above is different than born from below, which is what the Hindu tradition shows. The Bible has it correct. Theology is a mess of man's own Ego.

Speak to the verses I provided if you dare. Your words are more theology of ego.

He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them."
JOHN 6:65

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

You'll find even more direct references to reincarnation by Jesus in the Nag Hammadi texts. They're not part of the official canon and their content is probably why. They paint a significantly different picture of Jesus, yet were revered by gnostic Christian sects.

They are there, but witnesses from the Bible first. The Biblical witnesses cannot be cast out with bias if they are the only ones used. As demonstrated so far, attacking me is easier than actually going verse by verse with the witnesses I provide. It's the best place to start if anyone is to be awakened to the lies of theology, which amounts to the problem here. Expanding beyond the one color of Israel is impossible until the person realizes it's a rainbow.

Genesis 9

7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

Not one nation only. ALL nations share the same truth. Reincarnation (Rebirth) is only one of those truths hidden by the experts in the law.

Luke 11

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Entering in is exit from the water. They know how its done. They hide it as the work of the Magen (Mason).

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You know its just a book right

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Reading and analyzing what the bible says is like reading a poorly drawn road map. Many people and religions around the world interpret it differently. If these scriptures were truly the word of God, and were instructions on how humanity are expected to lead their lives, they certainly wouldn't be open for interpretation.

God is all knowing, correct? If so, he would have foreseen how the bible would have been misinterpreted. Causing divisiveness and creating many alternative religious beliefs. Suggest women should serve men. Create conflict, wars, fear and condemnation of their fellow man. It would clearly be written with some kind of glaring proof this was truly from the supernatural. It would condemn, without a doubt any other religious interpretations.

Just the fact that the bible was written by numerous writers, creates a huge question if this book is truly the word and expectations of one true God. Keep in mind, there were also books and verses removed from the bible that didn't conform to Judeo-Christian beliefs. Removing any parts of the bible certainly doesn't make it sound like it came from a loving God.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I know that Resurrection and re-birth are not the same but you need re-birth to get resurrection ...

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Joh 3:7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ Joh 3:8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” Joh 3:9 Nicodemus said to him, “How can these things be?” Joh 3:10 Jesus answered him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and yet you do not understand these things? Joh 3:11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you do not receive our testimony. Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? Joh 3:13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, Joh 3:15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join