It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality is illegal in my country

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why should I be forced to accept and tolerate heterosexuality? Because it's natural? Animals do many nasty things including eating their own children or eating their own feces and it's natural so should I do the same? Most if not all homosexuals are born this way and in Native American tribes they were often seen as superior and choosed to be healers or shamans. That was until christians came and slaughtered them. Pretty much the same people that would kill you for saying that Earth isn't flat.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

You have to be a pathetic, small minded person to want to hurt someone you don't know, for no reason other than you don't agree with their lifestyle.
But, I guess pathetic, small minded people will always come up with some excuse.
edit on 9-4-2017 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This thread is actually quite amusing..we have an OP (which has garnered 2 flags and 2 stars!!!) from a poster, who on a previous thread was defending Mohammad, and by implication is saying they are muslim, and therefore I imagine live in an islamic country (if they are not just trolling) and making a preposterous suggestion that homosexuality should not be tolerated and along come various posters who usually defend islam and are now totally shocked that this seems to be the attitude of someone who lives in a country (probably islamic) where homosexuality is illegal..

Couldn't make it up lol..though I think the OP is trolling, but then again, maybe not, after all, homosexuality is indeed illegal in islamic countries, so it stands to reason that many of their citizens would agree with that!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Of course there are bad people who do bad things everywhere. The difference is whether there are laws that condone and encourage such behavior.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

OK. I'm reporting a homosexual in my neighborhood because of your post.

His life is ruined And its all your fault. He will never know why he was jailed

Its your fault.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

Its your fault.

But, I guess pathetic, small minded people will always come up with some excuse.

See what I mean?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Why should I be FORCED to tolerate them?

You shouldn't. Turn them in.

Then you can rat out your neighbors who may not be faithfully practicing religion, the single girl down the street who was unaccompanied outside, some random dude who was drinking and maybe you mother for not wearing a head covering.

Later, you can kick back and enjoy all the righteousness you doled out in the name of some dopey religion.

edit on 9-4-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Its your fault.
can you all see that this is the same guy from the alien tech thread?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

I could have a homosexual arrested RIGHT NOW and ruin his life. And its 100% legal in my nation. Give me ONE reason why I shouldn't.

Your worries are over, no more wasted time spent thinking about screwing over your fellow human beings.

I just reported you

Something about, "and then they came for me".

(post by Bigburgh removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thread closed for review.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Yeaaa.....

I don't think you need to use words like "imply" or "imagine" when it comes to this OP.

I think the crappy weather probably got to OP and instead of his usual threads about how pedophilia in Islam isn't really pedophilia, he's trying a different tack today.

Religion of peace and all that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join