It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality is illegal in my country

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Its not wrong to be a law abiding citizen, is it??

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
a reply to: BakedCrusader

Why are you interested in what I'm thinking?

I could have a homosexual arrested RIGHT NOW and ruin his life. And its 100% legal in my nation.

Give me ONE reason why I shouldn't. Please.

If you cant figure out that who they are attracted to is irrelevant. and you feel the need to look down on people because they aren't like you go for it. But i will say Karma tends to return the favor so good luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

That's when you realize those who supposedly are there to do a job, and take your taxes from you to do it, are actually taking money from you to do their job for them.

A good reason to live and let live out of spite.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This is literally the same poster from the alien tech thread a moment ago. He has multiple accounts and pretends to be many dif people. He will post in this thread with multiple accounts. He has expressed this to me several times.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OP, do what you want. You obviously dont need permission or an excuse. I dont live there so I really dont care. Many other countries have different problems with persecuting human beings for whatever reason. In this case, your country is no different. Have fun and be a model citizen if that is what you want. You will be judged in the end when you die like all of us will eventually. I hope you have a good explaination when you do get to whatever heaven you believe in.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Great. Another thing for me to worry about

So you have quite a few worries in your life; ATS is not the place for you

link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Lies. This is my one and only account.

Address my questions please.

link   

No, but it's wrong to hurt people just because you can. At least it should feel wrong.
Different countries though, clearly a much different culture.....

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You already answered your own questions. No one here is going to
convince you but you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: snowspirit

Its not wrong to be a law abiding citizen, is it??

No,not necessarily, it's a good thing in most cases. If you see or know of someone committing a crime that directly affects or hurts another then one should intervene, IMO.
Unless we are in the bedroom with two people or 'catch them in the act', we can only assume the activities they are engaging in and that may cross the line into harassment, I think.
Some laws are antiquated and and should be done away with (or at least rewritten).
I think folks should mind their own business unless it's hurting the or someone directly and I can't imagine ever being obsessed (not speaking of the OP) with how people choose to express love or enjoy themselves.
My .02

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sucks living in a third world country, don't it. I can only imagine, as I live in a first world country that doesn't have such barbaric laws.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Actually it sucks more to be a homosexual in my country.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What consenting adults do behind closed doors is nobodies business, least of all the gubment.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Third world countries have lots of other problems too that affect everyone. I feel for ya.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Is multiculturalism a good thing? Yes or no?

If yes, why don't you appreciate my culture?

Or are you being intolerant of my culture that deems homosexuality illegal? If so, you are a bigot and a racist.

edit on 9-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Lies. This is my one and only account.

Address my questions please.
I'll play along.

I'll tell you what you do then. You fight for human rights or you are not a human. When the authorities come to arrest a homosexual, you fight them. You protect the human, not the animals who want to hurt them. You yell loudly from the rooftops that you will not accept that your brothers and sisters be punished for being themselves. You gather in groups to protect one another. You organize a campaign that educates the ignorant people who allow this to happen. You throw off the rediculous religion/culture that teaches to hurt one another. This is what we do here in America. It works pretty well.

What you should not do is cower and succumb to ignorant laws pushed by ignorant people.

But as you all should know. This is a troll thread so don't fall for it.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'd move to a country that respected individual freedoms and liberties if I were you.

What if one of the homosexuals touches you and you catch the gay?

Then you're really screwed. So move, move quickly before it's too late.

Or is it already too late?

It's too late isn't it.

You're gay.

Well, be who you are. But not where you live.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Sucks living in a third world country, don't it. I can only imagine, as I live in a first world country that doesn't have such barbaric laws.

Barbarism is where you find it. Plenty of bigotry and hatred in this first world, too. Discounting the endless wars for a moment ever see, Boys Don't Cry?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a reply to: TNMockingbird

Is multiculturalism a good thing? Yes or no?

If yes, why don't you appreciate my culture?

Or are you being intolerant of my culture that deems homosexuality illegal?

Regardless of what culture you belong to. Persecution of other human beings is generally not acceptable. I suppose your culture would support genocide too right? If it was all gay people?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Third world countries have lots of other problems too that affect everyone. I feel for ya.

And the weather generally sucks there, too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join