It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton called for bombing Syrian airfields hours before President Trump made the order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

As much as I would like to entertain your thoughts (which used to be my own.) I am afraid We are way past the common denominator on this one. If you've seen the archives I have, denial is no longer the option.

My conclusion remains final, because I see no other options left from where I stand. I can even make accurate predictions of the future because I forsee the elites chessboard as clear as water now.

Put aside that which blocks your mind from the truth. And you will see what is hidden behind the curtains. I promise you, our enemy is not human. But the opponent is in the place you least expect it to be.

Sam Gold is an allegory for = Samael/Lilith

If you understand the above scene clearly
See below (heh..as above...so below...it all makes sense when you start to actually see)

And if you understand the ABOVE ^
You will understand this below.
illuminati matrix what in the world is going on

This is why, Jesus (the peaceful son) is the only way back to the Father. (Father of all gods.)

Keep analyzing, and you will be free. Jesus is the only way back to the father. That video is explaining the fall

what's the COMMON DENOMINATOR

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hillary was agin it before she was fer it.And now she will be agin it again
Coming soon from a Hillary Clinton near you (a John Kerry remake)
Film at 11:00

edit on 4/9/17 by Gothmog because: add

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Were those civil wars or foreign invasions by buddishts and hindus?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

She's an idiot, desperate to remain relevant.

She should just go back to her coven or whatever and shut her mouth.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Thanks for that...so. how do I get back to jesus, from your exoerience,?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The attack was planned way before Hillary Clinton said anything, those destroyers trained 48 hours for the mission before it began.

It was going to happen regardless of her opinion. Did someone leak the mission to her? IDK...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Thanks for that...so. how do I get back to jesus, from your exoerience,?

Instead of speaking my own experience I will allow Jesus himself to do the talking and I will explain.

The Rich Young Man Mark 10 King James Bible

Mar 10:17  And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? 
Mar 10:18  And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God
Mar 10:19  Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother. 
Mar 10:20  And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth. 
Mar 10:21  Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. 
Mar 10:22  And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

The Word Possession actually means both ways. Not many understand this scripture because they are not experienced. Automatically the mind also thinks its about not being material. It is not about the material (matter.) It is about us, and our attitudes and how we are tested by God to see what our heart treasures the most.

God is real, so is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit applies negative reinforcement by making you feel bad, or guilty for an action you took. (It also uses cosmic Karmic Law to apply Karma in your life.) This is why many people are under the Law right now. By being under the law, you are not saved by Christ because you are not walking in spirit.

This is the most challenging part of Christianity because our real battle is actually against ourselves. To rebel against the lust of the flesh. That is why in the real Christian ways, we battle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces, spiritual wickedness in high places.

What Jesus pointed to this man was also the seven demons that possessed the man. ("one thing thou lackest") he made it clear what was possessing the man. That is why the man went away grieved.

The seven demons are the seven deadlies. These were his possessions. Those who carry the seven deadlies within them are not walking in spirit. They are in fact possessed by her. (Lucy/creation.) Do you see what is wrong now? This is where the Crusades got it wrong when they chose to live and convert by sword. (It was an anti christian act. Which makes the crusade into anti Christians because that is what they were historically as they persecuted real Christians and Jews for the sake of power and control. In other words, the crusaders had the seven deadlies within them as well.

I explain this because this is what I had to battle against. Instead of fighting the world, you take that battle inside you. Because the light-bearer is inside you since genesis. (Inside all of us. Lurking like a parasite. through our DNA, within our mitochondria to be more precise. )

So I made it clear where the real battle is so far.

Now comes the mirror

King James Bible Deuteronomy 4:29
"But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul."

Do you see what makes our journey difficult? What does "All your heart" mean? It took me awhile to figure it out, so I will save you the trouble. It means your heart must not possess any of the seven. (see below.)

Keep in Step With the Spirit

Lay Up Treasures in Heaven Mathew 6 King James Bible
Mat 6:19  Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 
Mat 6:20  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 
Mat 6:21  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 
Mat 6:22  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 
Mat 6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! 
Mat 6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 

Ephesians 6:10 - 6:11
The Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil"

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 10 Apr 2017 05:48:49 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 10 Apr 2017 05:48:49 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

She's an idiot, desperate to remain relevant.

She should just go back to her coven or whatever and shut her mouth.

That does not take away her power. Never underestimate the Jezebel of prophecy. If the Bible warns of her, you better take that warning. She is not to be taken lightly, and she has proven this time and time again since she ordered the waco incident back in the 90's where children died.

Linda Tripp - Hillary Ordered
Waco Slaughter & Clinton
Abused Monica

Proverbs 7 King James Bible
Warning Against the Adulteress
Pro 7:1  My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. 
Pro 7:2  Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 
Pro 7:3  Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. 
Pro 7:4  Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman: 
Pro 7:5  That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words. 
Pro 7:6  For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, 
Pro 7:7  And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding, 
Pro 7:8  Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house, 
Pro 7:9  In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: 
Pro 7:10  And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. 
Pro 7:11  (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: 
Pro 7:12  Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.) 
Pro 7:13  So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 
Pro 7:14  I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows. 
Pro 7:15  Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee. 
Pro 7:16  I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt. 
Pro 7:17  I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. 
Pro 7:18  Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. 
Pro 7:19  For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: 
Pro 7:20  He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. 
Pro 7:21  With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. 
Pro 7:22  He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; 
Pro 7:23  Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life. 
Pro 7:24  Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth. 
Pro 7:25  Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. 
Pro 7:26  For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. 
Pro 7:27  Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death. 

The Great Prostitute and the Beast
Rev 17:1  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 
Rev 17:2  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 
Rev 17:3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 
Rev 17:4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 
Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 
Rev 17:6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 
Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 
Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 
Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 
Rev 17:10  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 
Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 
Rev 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 
Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 
Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 
Rev 17:15  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 
Rev 17:16  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 
Rev 17:17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 
Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. 

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 10 Apr 2017 06:15:45 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 10 Apr 2017 06:15:45 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

The attack was planned way before Hillary Clinton said anything, those destroyers trained 48 hours for the mission before it began.

It was going to happen regardless of her opinion. Did someone leak the mission to her? IDK...

She still said it before it happened.

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So everything you wrote in your entire OP is fact reported by a mainstream outlet and not a conspiracy?

You know what? I am tired of people not fact checking for themselves. See her actual words:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Clearly I'm talking about the whole Jesuit connection, or did you forget that part?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm gonna disagree on the whole Jesuit spin, but the part about Hillary and Trump still being on the same team isn't really that far fetched, when you look at it. I mean, wasn't one of the central promises of the Chump campaign to "Lock her up"? So far, let's see:

On day one, he totally backpedaled on that promise, practically kissed and made up. 5 Months into the election, and there is not even a hint of any sort of criminal investigation against Hilary, or even Team Chump mention this. So far, the Attorney General is more interested in persecuting minorities and potheads, and I haven't heard any peep of "locking her up" since.

So far, Hilary Clinton is kicking back, making an occasional comment, but otherwise, I only hear about her from Trumpkins still shrieking over Benghazi.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Thanks for that...so. how do I get back to jesus, from your experience,?

if your coming from the west make a right when you get to Turkey.
edit on 4112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Clearly I'm talking about the whole Jesuit connection, or did you forget that part?

King James Bible Revelation 17:4
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:18:47 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Apr 2017 17:18:47 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Were those civil wars or foreign invasions by buddishts and hindus?

Look at more ancient history. There were all manners of wars between both and other religious groups across countries in South Asia. You do realize too that among other things, China, Korea, and Japan have large buddhist populations? Lots of wars over the past 2000 years.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join