It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have evidence. They are real and in complete control. No human is ready for them.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: xbeta
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

some people cant avoid attention from moment one. Pls judge yourself first in that case.
Even if he did have evidence he's still trolling.

If he is trolling, it is because about a dozen of you on a Sunday morning evidently have little else to entertain you and are trolling him.
He said he had evidence of alien technology. And we are on page 5 or 6 now?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Nope. 5 pages in and still nothing. At this point, I'm just waiting to see how long he'll keep this up.

I know...but, it's Sunday and I'm bored.

link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Oh?

So the OP's total absence of evidence for his fantastic claims have nothing to do with it? And that our inquiries are met with absolute secrecy?

Okay, thanks for telling us that we are the trolls here.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: PatriotGuard1776

MODS!!!! Leaving this thread open is bad for business. It shows people that we have no standards for what is considered a good thread. It promotes more of the same, which greatly reduces this site's credibility and enjoyability.

Agreed!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
OP are you also that Leon/Jesus character that showed up not long ago? something about you stands out as to being the same person, must be the no evidence factor and the way you talk.
edit on 9 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

PatriotGuard17776, on ATS, when you have something that few will respond to in any form of meaningful comments, just come on, put up your thread and then never get involved with those that want to knock it because that will take up about most of your response time.

We all, myself included, like to take potshots at threads and OPs that bend the norms for threads. I get mostly stray shots to my threads that I can ignore because my point is to get the thread out there and to Hell with the negative responses.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Oh?

So the OP's total absence of evidence for his fantastic claims have nothing to do with it? And that our inquiries are met with absolute secrecy?

Good. 'Glad you got the message.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Are you from Macedonia, the kid who was faking US Elections news?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

is it supposed to be silly of me to get down to the languages that wont freak you out?

link   

Have you read the thread?

It goes like this....

-op says they have evidence, but doesn't show any
-members ask for said evidence
-op fails to present said evidence
-members get called trolls for asking for the evidence the op said they have
-still no evidence

link   

PatriotGuard17776, on ATS, when you have something that few will respond to in any form of meaningful comments, just come on, put up your thread and then never get involved with those that want to knock it because that will take up about most of your response time.

We all, myself included, like to take potshots at threads and OPs that bend the norms for threads. I get mostly stray shots to my threads that I can ignore because my point is to get the thread out there and to Hell with the negative responses.

what page is the evidence on?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGuard1776
a reply to: Justso

Stay tuned. I'm in no hurry because the evidence I have isn't going anywhere. Just it's going to scare people eventually.

This is the "grey area" forum, so you are not required to provide evidence of your claim.

Please do go on.

How did you get the "evidence?" What is the nature of the "evidence?" What do you believe happened to you?

Tell me a story...

edit on 9-4-2017 by AboveBoard because: ETA - more "grey area friendly" - removed any and all mention of the word "evidence"

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I just clicked on your name and looked through your post history. I would just like to announce that I nominate you for the most bull# threads Posted award. I hope you win I think you're a shoe in.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Stay tuned. I'm in no hurry because the evidence I have isn't going anywhere. Just it's going to scare people eventually.

This is the "grey area" forum, so you are not required to provide evidence of your claim.

However, without showing your evidence and making an effort to demonstrate its validity, we are not required to believe you, if that is your goal. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

But since this is the grey area and all about unprovable stories, please do go on...it may prove to be entertaining if not enlightening.

How did you get the "evidence?" What is the nature of the "evidence?"

Tell me a story...start from where and how you acquired the "extraordinary evidence..."

Grey area or not..
If the poster states in the thread title "I have evidence" and then produces none until they do produce something their statement is just as valid as my saying "Im going to give you a million dollars.

In other words, its a lie.
edit on 9-4-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It was originally started in the aliens and ufo's thread so you can understand our frustration with the original claim.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Oh?

Good. 'Glad you got the message.

I'm afraid I didn't... See, the message was encoded on a military satellite x-band around Alpha Centauri, but then it got sucked up by an orbiting alien highschool filled with students who all get A on their exams.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

However, without showing your evidence and making an effort to demonstrate its validity, we are not required to believe you, if that is your goal. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

But since this is the grey area and all about unprovable stories, please do go on...it may prove to be entertaining if not enlightening.

How did you get the "evidence?" What is the nature of the "evidence?"

Tell me a story...start from where and how you acquired the "extraordinary evidence..."

Lol there is no story.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You dont deserve any type of evidence until you learn to ask.
Thats how it goes all the time.no exception for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Pictures of Barbara Bush naked or it didn't happen?
Those old break away civilizations required an ego response (or none) to cull the herd.
We learned radio broadcasts could cause mass panic after the "war of the worlds" radio broadcast in 1938.
The Cuban Missile crisis proved television was effective.
The internet is still an experiment in progress, but from what I have seen where there is no ego investment there is no control.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
You dont deserve any type of evidence until you learn to ask.
Thats how it goes all the time.no exception for you.

The evidence already got asked for MULTIPLE times.

Keep up with your thread.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join