It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have evidence. They are real and in complete control. No human is ready for them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I have physical evidence and also the government would have to confirm what I hear from them on there satellite. But do I want to be assassinated by the CIA? 50/50 chance

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

Of course we do. Someone has made an extraordinary claim of possessing alien technology, but so far, we've seen nothing to prove it.

What did a music video have to do with it?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Making claims. I can write a book, go on TV . Who will embrace me? I can back it up.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGuard1776
a reply to: Chadwickus

I have physical evidence

Yeah, we heard ya the first time. "Evidence"
Let's see it or admit this is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGuard1776
a reply to: gortex

Making claims. I can write a book, go on TV . Who will embrace me? I can back it up.
I have evidence that you were lying. But I refuse to show anybody

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Stay tuned. I'm in no hurry because the evidence I have isn't going anywhere. Just it's going to scare people eventually.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGuard1776

you remind me of another member on ATS, it is uncanny...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Is that you MR GREER

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Wish I had foil to block the military microwave x-band satellite.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Alien
noun
Often Disparaging and Offensive. a resident of one country who was born in or owes allegiance to another country and has not acquired citizenship by naturalization in the country of residence (distinguished from citizen ).
See also resident alien, illegal alien.
a foreigner.
a person who has been estranged or excluded.
a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial (def 2).
adjective
residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.
belonging or relating to aliens:
alien property.
unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one:
alien speech.
adverse; hostile; opposed (usually followed by to or from):
ideas alien to modern thinking.
extraterrestrial (def 1).

Which one? many things may seem alien to us at first. videoas too if you are not used to during communication. you own an alien tech that i dont know to make a communication without them. This is the way I know. if you teach it to me, i will get rid of them but for the moment i cant do without them. it is too disturbing.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What do they say? I'm curious about their communication protocols. Are they calm,scared,angry,enraged or what? More infos please.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I guarantee I won't get scared.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Mods, can we please have this moved to the hoax bin. Can we also have a rule that clearly states that OP's which claim to have evidence must provide that evidence within the first page, or OP gets deleted and an electrical current delivered to the posters keyboard?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
How can we focus "on the claim", when the OP fails to address the issue of producing factual evidence? Has it come to the point on ATS where anyone can post delusional stories without one shred of evidence to back up their claim? I really enjoy being a member on this site, but everyday it's becoming more and more like Before Its News.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

So why have you started this thread? So far it's nonsensical. If it has no point other than a little attention seeking on your behalf, I suggest this thread should be closed.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Caladan001 because: Spelling error

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta I was ambushed

link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
How can we focus "on the claim", when the OP fails to address the issue of producing factual evidence? Has it come to the point on ATS where anyone can post delusional stories without one shred of evidence to back up their claim? I really enjoy being a member on this site, but everyday it's becoming more and more like Before Its News.

Even if he would provide the evidence would you really believe it? I think you have to experience it for yourself to be truly convinced.

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Has it come to the point on ATS where anyone can post delusional stories without one shred of evidence

Yep.
I have a warehouse full of beer and I'm going to give it all away for free......but I'm not telling where it is. I'm with Woodcarver. Proof in the OP or first page, or it goes straight to HOAX.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why are you so eager?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Are you going to provide said evidence, or is this just going to be a thread that goes on and on and no evidence is ever going to be posted?
edit on 942017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join