It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have evidence. They are real and in complete control. No human is ready for them.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGuard1776

Various laws control people...politicans help pass laws....politicians are aliens

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Brave soul , so tell me how do they call themselves those that are feasting upon humanity ? No amount of proof will convince those that arent ready. People controlled at chiasma opticum blind but still they see. But what they see is not the truth. Buy a stroboscope... Start experimenting. Don't look in the center look away. Word of hope humans are still protected. It's kindergarden , some kids actually grow up. A new Prison break. Smartphones and Coltan a story that must be told. Those that control fear us and they have good reason. Don't cross the line , just enjoy your life and look for tempest in every device.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Kukri

The picture is from the net, of course.

TinEye

It looks like an 8-track player, a 1957 Akkord. Crazy.

Ah! It looks like a 1950's transistor radio but is it? And as AlienSun pointed out transistors are really reverse engineered alien tech.

Actually it is a 1957 Akkord Peggie transistor radio the picture of which I pulled from the WWW. The real one is secreted in a secure location deep underground and guarded by killer Moles. The CN Tower in Toronto is the deep space transmission tower

and the Araceibo dish is the receiving antenna.

P.S. This is all SCIF/top secret/hush hush so don't tell anyone.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Mods, can we please have this moved to the hoax bin.

Why? At this point (page 2), the OP has not yet backed up his claims, but you take it upon yourself to pronounce yay or nay. Based on literally nothing.
Some stories need to be drawn out, and not just slapped down for your pleasure like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
hey idiots talking smack, this is The Grey Area. He does not need to provide # or back up anything, that is the whole point to this forum. If others want to explore the topic with him, that is their right. But to sit in a forum where these ideas are allowed to be explored and just cut him down is simply waste of your own time.

Here is piece of advice. Next time you see something you do not agree with in the Grey Area, just walk way and ignore it. Nobody is forcing people to a read a thread in a forum that is all about wild speculation and theories.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Mods, can we please have this moved to the hoax bin.

Why? At this point (page 2), the OP has not yet backed up his claims, but you take it upon yourself to pronounce yay or nay. Based on literally nothing.
Some stories need to be drawn out, and not just slapped down for your pleasure like an episode of the Twilight Zone.
I would never slap down an episode of the twilight zone. I love that show. You read the same OP that i read. You read the rest of the replies? You think this OP has any qualities that would signal any credibility?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
hey idiots talking smack, this is The Grey Area. He does not need to provide # or back up anything, that is the whole point to this forum. If others want to explore the topic with him, that is their right. But to sit in a forum where these ideas are allowed to be explored and just cut him down is simply waste of your own time.

Here is piece of advice. Next time you see something you do not agree with in the Grey Area, just walk way and ignore it. Nobody is forcing people to a read a thread in a forum that is all about wild speculation and theories.
how about we discuss the feasibility of a forum that doesn't work in the way that it is intended. This is an ongoing problem in this forum which is intentionally set up to be a safe space for all manner of nonsense. It seems counter productive to include a forum which is exempt from scrutiny and skepticism.

This forum promotes nothing more than creative writing skills,

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Kukri
I'm also in possession of this technology!

See:

Perhaps you don't realize it, but the transistor, supposedly invented (developed?) at Bell Labs, has long been rumored as being about the first re-engineered product that came from recovered devices of crashed UFOs.

Are we supposed to believe that 'they' opened up a wormhole and travelled millions of light years to land on a farm in New Mexico and their craft were guided by computers made from a couple of dozen OC71s?

Transistors are back-to-back diodes that are related to the cat's whisker diodes used in the old fashioned crystal radios.Nowhere near as exciting as reverse engineering a crashed alien machine,but a hell of a lot more plausible!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
You dont deserve any type of evidence until you learn to ask.
Thats how it goes all the time.no exception for you.

Personally, I could not care less about evidence. It is not required in this forum anyway, so it's irrelevant. I'm simply trying to discern the purpose of this thread.

I am trying to find a logical explanation for why a person would write an OP claiming to have information about something that, if true, would have a direct and detrimental impact on the human race, yet then make a statement like the one quoted above, implying some gloating, perceived superiority...and I'm unable to come up with anything other than negative intent here. What kind of a person would claim to have hidden knowledge of something that significant, yet refuse to share it with anyone unless they jump through hoops first? That unless they know the secret password, they're not worthy of sharing said knowledge?

I personally believe there are indeed extraterrestrial beings on this planet with us, and that some of them are in collusion with our governments. They've kept it hidden from us, denied us the truth, and only deigned to show that truth to a select number of people. They've done precisely what you are doing here, saying things like that quote...and they certainly haven't been doing it out of concern for the human race, either. I was reading all the replies and fully willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, evidence be damned, until I saw the above quote. It's difficult to reconcile any modicum of credibility when a person makes statements like that.

If you do in fact have some evidence to show us, I for one would love to see it. And I'm sure there are plenty of other members who would too, actually. But even if you were only giving a hypothetical in your OP, why not expound on it?

What aliens do you personally think are walking among us? What makes you think they've assumed control? Why can't they be good aliens rather than bad? Are they impersonating people in our governments? What do you think?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

which is off topic.

No one put a gun to your head and forced you to participate in this thread. NO ONE DID THAT.

You instead decided to come in here and harass someone.

ATS has a large variety of forums. Don't like this one? Then don't come here.

The mods were pretty clear on that.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow people, 9 pages even after the OP stopped at page 4..

There's no evidence, there's simply a person seeking attention, use standard psychology here, person makes claim then person refuses to show proof, why did he make the thread, simply for attention, add to the fact that if the CIA wanted to know who the person was he'd have been dead long ago.

The simple rule of staying alive is talk to no one yet our OP wants to chat but of course say nothing..

Sorry, another person just wasting his and your time...9 pages...Jeepers!!! You lot are bored or what?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
oh boy i love these threads
*grabs popcorn*

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

less tell more shown

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just to clear up the "it's the the gray area forum. Why are you wanting evidence" comments.

It wasn't ORIGINALLY in this forum. It got moved.

I, for one, won't be commenting on this thread anymore as I don't see the need to when it's in this forum.
edit on 942017 by TerryDon79 because: Stupid autocorrect

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

if i had proof i can'nt care less for my life

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

link   

double
edit on 9-4-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

link   

You don't have to worry they are NOT in total control they only think they are. yes they can do a lot of things, they even offered the whole power over earth to Jesus.

Finally, the devil took Jesus to a very high mountain. He showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. “If You bow down and worship me,” he said, “I will give You all of this.”

Jesus said to him, “Get away from Me, Satan! It is written, ‘Worship the Lord your God. He is the only One you should serve.’ ” - Matthew 4:8-10

he knows they are here he knows what they want and what they can do but he said not to worry he will deal with it and I believe he knows what he is talking about.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I gave meaning of alien. Perhaps you want to look at that post too.

Something wicked this way comes, I like it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
here's to the disclosure of all and any ET secrets. whoever delivers them.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join