It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian news reports, ATS community please help me know more

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

edit on Sun20174V201729530 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I've seen this guy that I believe I've seen before using the same speech that he uses what I think it was the situation in Libia, he uses the term chicken hawk to describe the politicians in Washington about the situation in Syria. I know the community here has a lot more knowledge than I do about what is going on in Syria. I'm not sure who to believe, the false flag guy or the little Syrian girl who's parents help her make you tube videos thanking Trump for helping the Syrian people against Assad and the Syrian refugee in America who said the Syrian people in America don't want to be here, that they want to be in their Homeland of Syria so can everyone help me to know more about this.
edit on Sun20174V201730530 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun20174V201732530 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun20174V201733530 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If you can't determine falsehoods anymore then you've been living a lie for too long, there are possible remedies such as do some research, but dependent on how long you've been exposed to the MSM veil, some will never be saved.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Well personally I lean closer to the little girl and the refugee who are thanking us for helping the Syrian people, what I was really hoping for is someone who knows the former soldier that I'm talking about, if I'm not mistaken this guy was debunked before, I just can't remember where I've seen him before but I remember the speech that he gave, especially him using the term chicken hawk about politicians. He sounds like a coward and a total false flag faker. I was hoping someone here would remember it to and link me to his previous video debunking him.
edit on Sun20174V201750530 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

And by the way you don't have to be so snarky because I wanted to search for some information, people like you are the reason that many people leave ATS

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

And by the way you don't have to be so snarky because I wanted to search for some information, people like you are the reason that many people leave ATS

I thought it was good advice myself, but you know where the door is

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Or you could just mind your own business and let someone more helpful get me the information I'm looking for.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Trust no one who have anything positive to say about usa. They started the wars. They stuff up countries and wipe out whole comunities. So do not believe 1 word anyone say if they praise usa. Not even the pope or Alah or whomever

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Don.

Most people are in your situation and I'm one of them. None of us know the real story, and this is how it's supposed to be. Huxley called it better than Orwell did. Huxley said we'd be inundated with so much irrelevant information that the core truth would be lost in a melee of useless bumblepuppy.

Anyone who claims to know the 'truth' has already bought into a lie, men don't tell the truth, they just say what other people want to hear. We all have a bias. The media is enormously biased, so are politicians.

Your situation of being confused is one we all share now. Nothing, it seems, is real. Have you not seen the video another member posted about the staged 'aftermath' of a bombing? You see the actors walk into place, lie down and then the video starts.

None of us have the truth, not one of us. We're all in the dark here, the only thing flying around ATS these days is pure, unadulterated conjecture. It's scary how convinced some people are about their own bias. I'm willing to admit I'm wrong, a lot, other members - not so much. Phage being one. Though I see him more as an instigator of the mainstream. Not so much challenging people as subtly taking away form their perspective with trollish behavior and relentless denial. There's other members who do the same thing, but maybe not as prominent.

I just don't know how to remedy your situation. Minus visiting Syria and asking the people themselves. You could read books from Syrian authors or go to Syrian chat site, but again, everyone has an angle. Cross reference everything you're told, all the time - you can then, at least, come to SOME degree of conclusion.

Personally I think the NWO has this world in their pockets. We're kept this way on purpose whilst a grand plan, set in motion many years ago, is being played out. I think we're merely observers of our own current reality, with the illusion of choice and perspective..... Scary thought.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
On the one hand you have Assad. He’s a savage dictator who thinks nothing of shooting protesters with live ammo. In fact, this little habit sparked off the current problem when in 2011 his forces brutally crushed Arab Springers. From the outset Iran has supported Assad, as it’s been an extension of the regional power plays and the internecine and sectarian brutality that has plagued the Muslim world for centuries. Russia has also supported Assad, up to an including acting as Assad’s henchman and blocker in the UN, thus preventing UN intervention. Russia’s military intervention has not hastened the end, just added another layer of horror, such as the complete destruction of Aleppo in a campaign reminiscent of what Russia did in Grozny in the First Chechen War, where upwards of 100,000 civilians were killed by Russian forces.

In order the hasten the end of Assad, a bunch of Arab countries and the US swamped the anti-Assad opposition with arms. Some have accused the US and / or the other Arabs and / or Turkey of directly creating and supporting ISIS, but there’s no evidence and besides ISIS goes back some time, as does its links with al-Qaeda. The West has primarily been involved with saving Iraq from firstly being over-run by ISIS and then defeating ISIS. There are several significant opposition groups fighting Assad, and each other. Some are distasteful jihadist-groups who are in it for the sheer violence of it all, while some have just cause.

Assad survives. Syria is a non-functional state. Millions have fled. Countless thousands have been killed by the brutality from both sides. Every side in this sad conflict has blood on their hands.

Now, if you read Russian propaganda media like RT.com you will end up believing Putin is a selfless hero and out to save Syria. If you read Iranian media then this is a struggle against the US and Israel (the Great and Little Satan respectively). If you read the wide-ranging media in the West, you will get every range of opinion imaginable. If you rely on YouTube for your news, then you are sad.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

This is why I asked if anyone seen the video of the former soldier who called the politicians chicken hawks, that word was what stuck out to me because I distinctly remember this guy using virtually the same exact speech for what I believe was in the Libyan situation. I was hoping somebody else here has seen this particular news report and also remember this same guy using virtually the same exact speech in the past.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Read the post in this thread by "enlightenedservant". A lot there that's never mentioned in the news. I can't vouch for the validity but it sounds reasonable.

edit on 4-9-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ummm...if you actually believe that it was determined that Assad gassed his own people...when every other 500 times gas was used in Syria it was in fact the moderate terrorists and the isissies who oppose the government of Syria who used the gas...

Then we have a rash...rush to judgement...knee jerk 59 tomahawk cruise missile reaction to this purported incident...a whole two days later...

All while what you don't see or have is any actual investigation on the ground...

There are multiple scenario's that are plausible...that make way more sense than Assad gassed his own people...

The Obama administration was pushing this theory of gas use years ago when they wanted to bomb Assad and the duly elected government of Syria...they pushed this until the facts on the ground showed it was the moderate terrorists fighting the Assad government that in fact used gas...

Ask yourself why no investigation...why trot out the same lie that the Obama administration used that was proven to be a false narrative...

I'll tell you why...the answer lies in what that female clone of John McCain...Nicki Haley stated at the UN yesterday...
She stated that it's time for regime change in Syria...it's time to decapitate the government and leader Bashar Al Assad...

Also ask yourself who benefited from bombing the Syrian airbase...Isis...the group that the US created and armed in order to fight it's proxy war against Assad...

The biggest news out of all of this is that now we know that trump is just another stooge for the deep state...he's unmasked himself...His claim to drain the swamp was just another dog and pony show...He was a card carrying member of the globalists all along...

Hillary was never meant to win the election...the deep state ran two campaigns while posing one as an outsider...a non centrist...a champion for the people...The lie was swallowed by the millions because we wanted it to be true...so it became true in the minds of those who fell for it...

Game over...they won...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld

Trust no one who have anything positive to say about usa. They started the wars. They stuff up countries and wipe out whole comunities. So do not believe 1 word anyone say if they praise usa. Not even the pope or Alah or whomever
Do you live in the USA? If so, can I contribute funds to your emigration? Choose a place. I'll buy you a first class on-way ticket.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Do you live in the USA? If so, can I contribute funds to your emigration? Choose a place. I'll buy you a first class on-way ticket.

I have never and will never live or even set foot in usa. Thank you for your kind gesture. Use the money and buy another gun. You might need it somewhere in your future defending your country.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wow that is some classic nasty old hate America attitude right there.
What about the charity handed out worldwide by the USA that dwarfs that of any other nation on earth?

I think the OP should toss out any advice from rabid USA haters, no truth will ever be disseminated from them.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I have never and will never live or even set foot in usa. Thank you for your kind gesture. Use the money and buy another gun. You might need it somewhere in your future defending your country.

And defend it I will!
edit on 4-9-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

ATS community please help

Ken O'Keefe

Kenneth O'Keefe

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian
a reply to: DonVoigt

ATS community please help

Ken O'Keefe

Kenneth O'Keefe

and yet this guy LIVES in England...what a hypocrite....walk the walk, pal, or shut the f up.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Ok thank you that was the first video I saw of the guy. This was still back when Obama was president. He was just on the news recently giving that exact same speech. Thank you for digging up the original video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join