It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all the anti-Trump propaganda lately?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hey op did you mean why isint there 20 daily how trump is great thread.

Im going to go with broken promises are hurting trump.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My anti Trump just started a few days ago, when McCain, Hillary, McConnell, etc. started agreeing with him.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Lately?

He's done some weird bizzare thing every two weeks or so for the past year.
You're just noticing now?

The media isn't the problem.
That amounts to killing the messenger.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Are we tired of winning yet, folks?

Remember to thank all Trump supporters for ensuring we get the Clintonista Cabal 2.0 in the White House.... errr the "Winter White House."

The staple of a Trump supporter was "well, he's not Hillary!"

That turned out to be false.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

My anti Trump just started a few days ago, when McCain, Hillary, McConnell, etc. started agreeing with him.

But those guys are all Washington outsiders and anti-establishment.

They "shake things up," in D.C.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
On one hand, when a nation uses chemical weapons, as supposedly happened here (evidence surely to come soon that it was the government), then yes, punishment must come

But it should be if not from a UN response, then at least a NATO response..not just the US playing world police.

Should Trump be catching flak for this? sure...this is deserved. We aren't the world police, but we can play a part when chem weapons are used..and we should.

The flawed thinking behind UN response is that Russia has to approve and Syria is a Russian client state. They are not going to censure their own.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The shills and leftards are in overdrive on social media right now, trying to claim that Trump's support base is leaving while his approval rating is starting to soar.

Unironically, it's the haters that are pushing this narrative.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I am on the fence with this.

I've known for a while that something like this was going to have to happen somewhere in the world because of the way our foreign policy has been handled for the past few terms.

You can't have a leader who goes around making pronouncements about how someone better not do this or that and then promptly let them get away with this or that and expect anyone to take you seriously.

If he keeps making sudden moves like this, then I will start to get really worried, but if this is a single, calculated response designed to get the world's attention, then I'll sit back and relax.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I wonder how America would feel if some nation sent in missiles and troops? In fact an invasion....By Trump

propaganda? I don't think so....

www.globalresearch.ca...

When will they ever learn? Remember when Bush did it? How'd that work out?

edit on 9-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't know. How did everyone feel when Obama did it or Clinton? Fact is that presidents have been doing it for a long, long time now.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Not everybody is praising him but I'm sure he's eating up this attention. I just Hope it doesn't inspire him to bomb more places just to get his numbers up. It will work against him in the long run.
A lot of his voters are sorry already that they voted for him.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't know. How did everyone feel when Obama did it or Clinton? Fact is that presidents have been doing it for a long, long time now.

I can't speak for everyone. Call me old fashioned but I think "minding your own business" is the operating procedure unless directly attacked. Eventually some country will be pissed enough to do to us what we did to Japan.

I'm not so naive as to think that America isn't in the Business of War and it appears that business is picking up. Beautiful Babies...LOL God Damn people are stupid!

Notice I did include the short verse from that old Kingston Trio song....

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

MSM opinions are split on this.
I'm nor seeing wide spread approval or wide spread condemnation.
Seems that whoever they interview on this their answers are pretty much split down party lines.
What a surprise.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Has he done ANYTHING to hurt anyone?

this is a joke right?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It was a complete 180 for many Trump supporters it seems, but it is based on little more than sour feelings. Bombing the airfield was the right thing to do, and those who sat around and twiddled their thumbs, did nothing, while people were being gassed with chemical weapons, are complicit in those war-crimes.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree, I haven't given up on him yet. Though when I voted for him I did it with open eyes and a SLIM hope for real change.

So I almost expect him to be like all the rest, but still hope for the best.

I guess with our track record of 'proof' that is required to bomb the hell out of other countries, I am skeptical to say the least.

Especially when the proven neocon warmongers fully support this.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ummm...in a nutshell you have succinctly described this whole sad affair...
The feelings are betrayal...demoralization...a sick sadness...accompanied by intense anger...

Not my normal jovial...optimistic persona that I usually face the day with...no...this is something much darker...jaded and used...

Oh well...I wash my hands and heart of all that you've described...time to focus inward...now I know how all those Hilary supporters felt and feel...total demoralization...

It's all good though...I'll just focus on other things...

I just bought my first 3D printer and while it's a learning curve...I'm finally going to put all the inventions I've been storing in my head to prototype...The world can do whatever it's going to do...
Hopefully I'll get to enjoy some rewards from those thoughts transformed to rest energy before it eventually all goes to hell...

Thank you for the thoughts...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

At the same time, minding your own business only works so long as everyone views you like Teddy Roosevelt style diplomacy is in effect -- Speak softly and carry a big stick.

We may have been speaking softly, and we may have had a big stick under Obama, but no one really believed we would use it.

Prior to that, we also had gotten the reputation as a paper tiger that might scratch on occasion but had no stamina to follow through.

I don't know how you solve those problems without demonstrating that you will act and you can follow through to the bitter end.

Do you know how to solve them? If you don't then we can't mind our own business very effectively. Notice how no one here is doubting that China and/or Russia are going to nuke us for what we did. No one thinks of them as paper tigers who will talk tough and then fail to act or follow through once they decide to move. That gives them the latitude to mind their own business or throw their weight around as they see fit.

This is a quality we've lost. Our internal political bickering has helped to erode it very nicely. Sometimes, there is something to be said for a dictatorial one party rule. There is no indecisiveness there very often at least not that is apparent on the outside. Not that I am advocating that, just pointing out part of the problem with a foreign policy that is constantly undermined for partisan points rather than because it may or may not actually be the wrong approach for the nation as a whole (and I am not indicting one party or the other on this point).
edit on 9-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: YouSir

I'm sorry. I really am.

It would have been awesome for me if I had been completely wrong about Trump. And better for America.
Heroes are few and far between and don't often end up in positions of real power, methinks.

I would love to see you invent something awesome for the world! That is a good thing to focus on...

ETA - I take part of that back - I know a lot of humble people who are real heroes in their everyday lives - it's not that heroes are few, but that they are few in government...
edit on 9-4-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

link   

Trump has destroyed the world, brought about utter ruin to mankind, and has endangered the very survival of the human species. He has started wars, killed trillions of people and created financial ruin to those of us unlucky enough to still be surviving.

All within 3 months.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join