It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we survive the Trump presidency

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Are you here to explain how we will survive under Trump or to troll lefties?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So nice your sitting all comfy now. Is this the America you fought for?
To be such an optimist you must be sitting pretty. So Trump's promises of jobs don't mean much to you.
Excuse me? You would rather live off your wife?

I already explained that yes we will survive trump.. you as I quoted above decided to take passive aggressive shots at me, and I replied to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I already explained that yes we will survive trump.. you as I quoted above decided to take passive aggressive shots at me, and I replied to you.

No, you gave me some military suck it up speech. Not real answers of how people still looking for a job are going to survive four years of Trump. And afford healthcare and pay taxes for all the wars. Sorry, I hurt your feelings, suck it up.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

LOL my feelings are fine...

Here I will say it one last time..

IF you are out of work you have three choices in front of you...

1: live off Government subsidies and hope they solve your problem for you.

2: Change your skill set to something that will get you employed.

3: move to where your current skill set will get you employed.

That is it.. there is no ra ra about the choices... if I wanted to be crude I would say you have a 4th choice and thats off yourself, but I do not consider suicide a viable action in 99% of situations in the world.

If you refuse 2 or 3 for any reason, then you are stuck hoping congress if full of people that want you dependent on them for survival... I do not like that option.

I am working on #2, and if that does not work when we move back to Oklahoma then I will move on to #3 and go where I can get a paycheck.

I will not be dependent on the Government for my salvation, I have watched enough of my brothers and sisters die waiting for the VA to do their bloody jobs.

The coal people you brought up are not out of work because of Trump, the demcorats put them out of work... and even though I did not vote for Trump I think its sadly amusing a leftist would try and blame him for not fixing 8 years or work spent destroying coal in 2 months.

If we get to the end of 4 years and he has done piss all to help them then you have a legitimate gripe there.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: dfnj2015

A portion of America elected a silver spoon sexual assaulting thin skinned reality tv personality as their president, what could possibly go wrong?

The ignorance is strong with this one...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes. Although it's starting to feel like I might laugh myself to death.

The whole thing has come full circle back around to funny, it's actually funnier now than it was during the campaign. It got scary for a bit there around the inauguration but they immediately proved themselves so comically inept on every front that I feel like it's safe to point and laugh again.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We will survive the Trump presidency and be better off because of it.

Politicians are phony by their very nature. We have needed a business man to organize things for a long time now.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf if I wanted to be crude I would say you have a 4th choice and thats off yourself, but I do not consider suicide a viable action in 99% of situations in the world. .

Really some A+ weasel work there, bud. You told another user to go kill herself without actually saying it.

It I wanted to be crude I'd say you were a mealy mouthed POS but I wouldn't say that because I don't see that sort of insult as a viable action for 99% of the assholes in the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's implying that you're gay. I'm not sure if that's the case for you or not, but like the rest of his ilk here on ATS he's too mealy mouthed to actually say it for fear of mod action.

They spend their time rallying against PC culture but are too cowardly to do anything more than allude to what they actually mean. I think, personally, that they should just nut up and not dance around the hateful # they mean to say.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

originally posted by: Irishhaf if I wanted to be crude I would say you have a 4th choice and thats off yourself, but I do not consider suicide a viable action in 99% of situations in the world. .

Really some A+ weasel work there, bud. You told another user to go kill herself without actually saying it.

It I wanted to be crude I'd say you were a mealy mouthed POS but I wouldn't say that because I don't see that sort of insult as a viable action for 99% of the assholes in the world.

Just where did I say that, I was laying out the options a person has when unemployed... so where did I tell the grandmother to go kill herself, I appreciate it you do not try to put words in my mouth.

You have a question ask it, there is very little I will not answer.

ETA: if you had read all the interactions in the thread you would have seen she brought up unemployment, I mentioned I was unemployed and went into what the options are for the unemployed.

IF she feels I told her to kill herself... I will happily and publicly apologize, that was certainly not my intent!

Half that post was talking about me, and in total context of the discussion suicide is an option for myself as well.. since I am currently unemployed.
Also it is something I considered 20+ years ago and nearly went through with.. and I would NEVER counsel anyone that it is a good idea for simple problems that are fixable... as in the boundaries of what we are discussing.

edit on 14-4-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You may survive this term, but what about number 2?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think the Xtians who voted for him at 80% wanted to tear down the world. Because they will get raptured out of here and sent back to a new earth. With cults like that controlling the congress, presidency, the judiciary, no, I think the US is done without intervention. Divine intervention would be nice.

I'm a Christian and I was totally absorbed with the book of Revelation since I was 12, I spent my whole life praying that it would not happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

What you must ask yourself is is this the real deal or simply maleavalent forces manipulating the chess pieces to convince the sheep this is this.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I'll tell you what I see. I see a large percentage of the USA that uses God and religion as an excuse to behave very badly, so badly that they contradict what they supposedly "believe", and act more like those animals they splatter all over the road while laughing about it, out of a form of jealousy because those "filthy animals" are far freer than they could ever be.

Say what?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I think the Xtians who voted for him at 80% wanted to tear down the world. Because they will get raptured out of here and sent back to a new earth. With cults like that controlling the congress, presidency, the judiciary, no, I think the US is done without intervention. Divine intervention would be nice.

I'm a Christian and I was totally absorbed with the book of Revelation since I was 12, I spent my whole life praying that it would not happen.

www.rawstory.com...

What perfect irony if Trump starts Armageddon on the week we celebrate the Risen Christ.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think Hillary would have bombed Syria and would have sent a task force to Korea and dropped the 22 thousand pound bomb in Afghanistan. Maybe not, but I think she would have done all three.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

What you must ask yourself is is this the real deal or simply maleavalent forces manipulating the chess pieces to convince the sheep this is this.

You know funny you should say that, Kim may just be devils advocate,

I was wondering about this today, trick us into war that triggers other nations to hit us, knowing he doesn't have a chance on his own,

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I think Hillary would have bombed Syria and would have sent a task force to Korea and dropped the 22 thousand pound bomb in Afghanistan. Maybe not, but I think she would have done all three.

She talked about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

China is the power of the area I hope Trump doesn't double cross them like he's double crossed the electorate

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

www.rawstory.com...

What perfect irony if Trump starts Armageddon on the week we celebrate the Risen Christ.

Well if you are going to use Christian doctrine and Armageddon as talking points,

You can't uses the Bible as a guide

Wrong nations.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join