It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we survive the Trump presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: seeker1963

If you have ever read Matt, Mark, Luke, and John, you would know there are no Christians. Now they are wolves in sheeps clothing, stalking and meddling in other countries and private lives.

Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I never post, mostly lurk
But, as a semi-conspiracy theorist (meaning I try to take them all with the appropriate sized grain of salt) is it likely that no matter who is president, if the war machine (pentagon, military officials, etc) want war, they get it without needing "permission" from the POTUS?

I know it sounds crazy and war must go through congress, and yadda yadda yadda but in the case of war, is the military more powerful than the president?

I won't even mention "deep-state" and the one's behind the proverbial curtain that pull the real strings of our country.

Just a thought that, no matter who would have been POTUS, Trump or Hillary, when the war machine wants to show off its toys, nothing gets in the way.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

We might, but I'm not sure if Shia's career will, lol.

At least he had some passion and interest about it all. That's somethin'.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I think the Xtians who voted for him at 80% wanted to tear down the world. Because they will get raptured out of here and sent back to a new earth. With cults like that controlling the congress, presidency, the judiciary, no, I think the US is done without intervention. Divine intervention would be nice.

So it's the Christian's fault huh? I don't know a single Christian that supports WWIII, only Christians who trust in the lord whenever that day comes to keep them safe. If you want to be pissed at an extremist ideology perhaps you should look at the Muslim one. You know, the one where the Caliphate takes over the world, implements sharia law, while throwing gays off rooftops, and forcing women into submission, beheading all whom oppose.

If and when the world falls apart it will be the mob ruled lefties that make it happen. All based on the fallacy that "diversity" and "multiculturalism" are the answer to global peace ushering in a grand fantasy hippy-esque utopia. Anyone else who opposes is a racist Nazi anyway. I have no doubt that future is upon us, it's already here in places like Europe. Have fun in that world! I personally hope I'm raptured or dead when it goes full retard. I'll bet many Christians agree. I'm sure by then, you'll be willing to hang em all just for disagreeing with you. Prophetic? Perhaps!

You lefties really are something else.
edit on 8-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

No. Read the Gospels yourself.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vault40
I never post, mostly lurk
But, as a semi-conspiracy theorist (meaning I try to take them all with the appropriate sized grain of salt) is it likely that no matter who is president, if the war machine (pentagon, military officials, etc) want war, they get it without needing "permission" from the POTUS?

I know it sounds crazy and war must go through congress, and yadda yadda yadda but in the case of war, is the military more powerful than the president?

I won't even mention "deep-state" and the one's behind the proverbial curtain that pull the real strings of our country.

Just a thought that, no matter who would have been POTUS, Trump or Hillary, when the war machine wants to show off its toys, nothing gets in the way.

I agree as well
It is like the hard on for Iran
It is going to happen no matter who is president
The bright side in this, is these people that want this will be roasting in Hell since everyone dies
People that hunger for war deserve Hell

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Muslims aren't running our government. Xtians are.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Are they? Maybe you should dump your phobia of Christians and learn how to stop projecting your hate.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
yah we will

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, those who vote Republican could have given America a better choice than Donald Trump. Screw Hillary, but FFFF Donald Trump.

Jesus, conservatives were conned by a con man. Of all the Republican choices these people gave us Trump. Thanks guys....

Glad you're feeling punished by Trump, this was the desired outcome after so many years of hypocrisy and insolence

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The country, the population, the economy, foreign relations, were all great until Trump.

3 months in and he has just pissed away over 200 years of awesomeness.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Maybe you should watch your back and what those good old xtians are doing in Washington. I got no power over you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
@Will we survive the Trump presidency
Yes.
Pew pew pew machines exist?

Hopefully V. Putin will accept he put his hands in the wrong places as far as the mental psy op performed on the US population during elections and acknowledges HUMANS are getting gassed under his eye in Syria. And what that says about him...

1 LOVES UNITED STATES OF AMERICA humans CHINA humans as well as RUSSIAN humans to make it clear just as 1 LOVES ALL* humans of planet EA*RTH...
However those lower vibrating humans that think it is ok to chem attack other humans babies included my feelings towards them is a mirrored reflection of their ignorant projections upon others-

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Maybe you should watch your back and what those good old xtians are doing in Washington. I got no power over you.

If you are to judge, then judge based on actions. Actions define what someone is. If their actions be not Christian, then they are not Christian.
That's actually how it works.

Even Obama called himself a Christian, but mocked it often, and his actions were rarely resembling anything Christian. Hence, Obama is not a Christian.
edit on 9-4-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Uh huh. The old Christian boogeyman in Washington card. Keep watching CNN, I'm sure it's doing you a lot of good.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

And that's what bothers me. Everyone is distracted by Trump did this, Trump did that. Republican vs Democrat, PC vs nonPC, every little 1st world problem we can complain about while the elites laugh at us complaining and fighting among ourselves. The more we argue and complain among ourselves, the more disengaged we get from what really matters and that's the fact that we are all being used against each other.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

If you are to judge, then judge based on actions. Actions define what someone is. If their actions be not Christian, then they are not Christian.
That's actually how it works.

Correct.

For example, I judge by the actions of extremist Muslims all over the world. We see it literally EVERY DAY, yet it is constantly denied by brainwashed libs. Maybe they should go live in Sweden for a while. A once great nation with peace and opportunity. Not so much anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What some humans forget is the planet is "shared" with either interior intelligent beings and or just the natural life of flora/fauna on top here.
So theoretically if such advanced CREATOR Creations do share this planet with Sapien sapiens do you REALLY think they will allow human social conflict to destroy & poison the roof of their home?
Kind of naive yes?
Hopefully the intelligence within ALL* WILL SHINE BRIGHT.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The country, the population, the economy, foreign relations, were all great until Trump.

3 months in and he has just pissed away over 200 years of awesomeness.

For the past 30 years, the standard of living for the average American has been dropping.
We opened the doors to Communist Countries to outbid workers in Capitalism where workers have no rights
We have more people incarcerated for victim less crimes
We bail out the bankers from their scams
The enemy in this country is the top 1% that sold out this country to make an extra buck

Trump is just continuing with rewarding the top 1%, same as it ever was
Hopefully a stray bomb lands in Russia and they retaliate with Nuclear Weapons on this country
i do not fear death

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
1776 we were great, but we've been going down hill ever since. And it's all Trump's fault.

*shakes fist at Trump*

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join