It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have tried to warn her,his Eddie Haskel routine is working..

He's got her talking recipes and she thinks she is safe because he's married..

The wife is in on it! ..she will lead you out of the dungeon all Ramsey Bolton style just for another handbag..

They have a deal..he buys her expensive things and she pretends the cries for help coming from the basement are just him falling asleep to the Texas chainsaw massacre again...

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 14-4-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I don't respond or post much but I feel the same way I work 50 hours a week drop my older son off for the weekend my GF works weird hours Saturday so me and our 4 year old hang out go to the park hike trails check out nature when it's nice we will take a vacation at some point this year and go somewhere nice hopefully go see the ocean again for the first time in probably 28 years happy to have you join

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm a loser and haven't logged in for a few months😳 But I'm still alive! (Not that y'all were concerned). Thanks all for the fun conversations and recipes and laughs! (Warning about Augustus are appreciated as well). Y'all are great!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It's good to see you back on. I was getting worried that you had actually disappeared and that people were going to try and blame it on me.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ha.... nah. I've just been busy with my little ones. They'll be no "chelsdh purses" to be had!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Friended!

UNfriended!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Great to see your still here Chelsdh. It bloody cold where I am, sitting by our fire as my 5yr does crazy hair styles on my poor head. I hope you and your family are well. Anyways have a good summer.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
UNfriended!

Oh, stop. You love me.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

It's toasty here.... TN is the new FL! Don't know what that makes FL.
We are doing very well! Baby just turned 1 and is walking all over the place!
Stay warm!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So have you been cooking anything interesting?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Last night I made sautéed spaghetti squash in butter and garlic, with a little parsley added. I was super happy that the kids, husband and neighbor (older couple I feed when I cook) all liked it. I'm trying to cut down on meat a simple carbs.

I tried falafels again, still an utter failure.

But I really have slacked off in the cooking department. 4 kids makes it hard to keep my head above water. I'm trying to get better.

How about you? Anything fabulous to share (preferably easy)?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Last night I made sautéed spaghetti squash in butter and garlic, with a little parsley added. I was super happy that the kids, husband and neighbor (older couple I feed when I cook) all liked it. I'm trying to cut down on meat a simple carbs.

I really like spaghetti squash, I just tend to throw some sautéed sausage in mine.

How about you? Anything fabulous to share (preferably easy)?

I was taunting DB in his fatty-boombah thread about how I'm making cheesy grits with shrimp and pork belly tonight and veal chops with pureed potatoes and herb jus tomorrow. But I am free to give you some pointers on any dish you want to try and prepare.

edit on 14-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Happy birthday to you and your baby. I think mums should be celebrated to on the birthday of their child.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Thank you and thank you! He was almost my birthday present- just a couple days shy!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join