It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Tells U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Warns He Will Hit Syria AGAIN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Agreed. War profiteering is inevitable from all sides, which absolves Hillary. My point is people were hoping Trump would pull back from the baby sitter role. Now he's doing exactly what we were hoping to avoid. It was a gamble and doesn't seem to have paid off. It hasn't played out yet, but the house always wins it would seem.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

Agreed. War profiteering is inevitable from all sides, which absolves Hillary. My point is people were hoping Trump would pull back from the baby sitter role. Now he's doing exactly what we were hoping to avoid. It was a gamble and doesn't seem to have paid off. It hasn't played out yet, but the house always wins it would seem.

Not yet. Don't be so sure.

There is a difference between letting someone know that you're eye is on them and declaring full out war against them.

In international politics, you must spank in order to be heard.

It sounds like a cold metaphor, but I do care about every human heart.

I also know what a strategist is.

Look for our deals with Syria and Iran to be very different a year from now.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Is that where I've been going wrong

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

Putin has just announced that they have intelligence that the US is planning chemical attacks within Damascus to make it look like Assads regime has carried then out to enable further Us strikes in the area!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: swedy13

Putin has just announced that they have intelligence that the US is planning chemical attacks within Damascus to make it look like Assads regime has carried then out to enable further Us strikes in the area!

www.businessinsider.com...

I really think that chemical attacks would be perped by ISIS. Now, that they see the US willing to send in cruise missiles. ISIS would definitely create a false flag.

However, I can't discount Putin on the US doing it, since the CIA armed illegal combatants in Afghanistan which killed 14,000 Russian soldiers who were invited to fight against religious radicals by the moderate Islamic government 30 years ago, and then lied to the American people calling it an invasion.

The above gives some credibility to Putin's claims.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What a setup

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm on board with that. I think even in the last couple days I have more hope.

It's just a scary move when you bring history into play. Like I said, time will tell. So far it's going ok.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I'm sure...And I wouldn't be surprised if it were true tbh.

I feel like we probably were responsible for Syria. There are too many powerful and malicious forces in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join