It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid encounters: humanoid with an inflated spacesuit flying in a "pill" tucson 1977

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
some cases are so bizzare they are creepy,one strange example is this one of an humanoid inside a pill shaped "prison cell" thing:
CASE

A new and spectacular kind of close encounter UFO case took place on Thursday, 10 February 1977 in Tucson, Arizona. It was about 19:30 in the evening and Ms. Lois Stovall, living at 2150 Poquita Vista, just south of Lillian Cavett Elementary School, was sitting in the middle of the couch on the south side of her living room, which faces the school, easily visible through the front window of her living room. She noticed a light, like a bright star, or flame, rising just to the left of the school, like an airplane appears to rise as it comes over the horizon. Her attention was captured by the strange beauty of the light which seemed to rise and come around the southwest corner of the school, passing over the corner of the building and behind the two trees which stand to the south of the structure. It then curved toward her house, approaching at a low level, below the tops of the two trees, and descended to within a few inches of the ground almost directly in front of her house and on the school side of the school fence. It hovered in that position momentarily, almost directly over a bare spot on the school lawn, and then began to move again. Lois told her grandmother, also sitting in the living room, and they both got up and went to the door for a better view. They both saw it begin to rise and move south towards the school fence and their house. It came over the fence and into their yard and slowed again almost over the small tree nearest the street, where it hovered for a couple of minutes. Lois and her grandmother went out into the yard, less than 50 feet from the hovering object and watched. It seemed to move slowly closer as they watched. The object was almost capsule-shaped, cylindrical with blunt rounded ends on both top and bottom. The top was a little more rounded than the bottom. The object seemed to be facing them directly. The cylindrical side, between the top and bottom end curvatures was transparent, and they could see the bright light which first attracted their attention sitting on the bottom of this transparent section behind the transparent surface. The light was kind of like a beautiful flame, with leaping or flowing streamers of red and blue fire in the overall mass of bright but not brilliant white light. The transparent front section of the capsule had dark vertical bars running from top to bottom of the space enclosing the fire. Behind the bars crouched a human-shaped figure, all over gray in color, that looked puffed up, like a balloon, except it had ridges or rings of the same substance running around the appendages, like padding, or like some space suits have. No facial features were observed and no hands or feet were noticed at the ends of the appendages. The figure was standing in the small, close fitting cabin in a crouched position with his hands (or where the hands should have been) slightly forward and just above the knees, as though he were holding some kind of controls in each hand. No controls were seen however. Mrs. Alice Buckner, the grandmother of Lois and owner of the house, went directly up under the craft and was able to reach up with her right hand to within two feet of the bottom of the small craft. She wanted to touch it to see what it was, but it was just out of reach. As she did so it began to rise and it went up vertically a little ways and then changed course and continued ascending at an angle up and toward the south. Lois said she heard a "click" just before it started to move up, but Alice, who was directly under the front of the craft said she did not hear any "click". As she reached up, Alice said, "There's a man in there!" She could see the small puffy figure crouched behind the "flame", and she could see that it was a suit, seemingly inflated, like a balloon, and there was a window in the front of the head part, and she thought she could barely make out a face behind that but was unable to distinguish any particular detail of that face. Then it began to rise and all she could see was the bottom, which was completely smooth. She did not see any features of the cabin such as seat, controls, lights, dials, etc. She does think that the bars were in front of the glass cabin "windshield", however. She saw that the strange light was on the floor in front of and between the little figure's feet. The little figure was about the size of a 6-year-old boy, and almost completely filled the cabin space. She thought the figure was standing in a crouch more than sitting down. She never saw it move in any way. Nothing in the cabin changed before it began to ascend. As it ascended it passed over the corner of Mrs. Turner's carport and the roof of her house and continued its ascent smoothly until it passed above the top wires of the telephone lines that run down the alley behind the Buckner and Turner homes. It continued its climb to the south until it just looked like a star in the night sky. Lois stayed out in the yard and followed it around to the back of the house watching it pass over the telephone wires and away to the south. She says she could follow it easily because it had a golden color to its light while the rest of the stars looked a silvery-white color. She could look away and back again and pick it out immediately because of this strange color.

[continues on next post]

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
there were also some reports of similar objects docked in a cross shape on the same city
source:www.ufoevidence.org...
drawing:www.ufoevidence.org...
[continues on next post because a lot of people are desperate for the source
edit on 8-4-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
reports like this one showns that we arent dealing with something thecnological because were is the engine of that thing?
how can something like this survive the unforgiving space if it is extraterrestrial? and why is there a apparently uselees light on the ufo "cockpit "?
apparently there were also some sightings of odd helicopters on the sighting area ,that makes most people think military on possesion of alien thecnology,but what if they just detected something odd via radar and decided to investigate.
What about the humanoid? why is his/hers suit pressurized like that? if his craft is obviously not space-worthy(yes i invented this word.)?
and the cross sighting?something like Robert Bigelows inflated space stations? or something weirder?
many questions almost none awnsers

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
no comments?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What if, the figure that was seen inside the craft,was infact an abductee?
Perhaps this craft was sent to capture specimens and the inflated suit was a form of protecting said specimen from environmental changes/contamination?
Just speculating,fascinating sighting though!
edit on 8-4-2017 by scobro because: added

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanx will read later. If you take into consideration how many reliable people talked about sightings its a given that there is hidden technology or actual phenomenons. Lot of people such as pilots,engineers wouldn't have a reason to lie
edit on 8-4-2017 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scobro

now thats an interesting thought
but why an abductee would need an protection suit?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Lorenzen's (who likely collected this story as they were based in Tucson and specifically collected ufo/ humanoid sightings) were good, careful researchers as one can gather from the details they bothered to record.

My guess is some sort of holographic/plasma projection with the actual "drone driver" far away... probably human and the size being small had to do with the equipment and projection.

Tucson, my home, is one weird place and someone with too high tech was active around here.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

indeed the report first appeared on the Lorenzens APRO
so a projection??? could you be more specific
also take a look at that ufoevidence link, can you indentify where that happened due to you living on tucson?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
no comments?

"Break it up, break it up, break down...." I'd suggest breaking up Your text into paragraphs, if it isn't some folks 'give up'. Don't take it personal, You could type out directions to Solomon's Temple or some City of Gold, Lotto numbers, etc. and folks still won't read it..

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A 6 yr old child learns the Apollo program is a hoax 1963...
Voskhod 2, 1965 when Leonov made the first space walk and almost got trapped outside.
Kubrik thought it was so funny he included it in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

My remark is a pure guess ... but suspecting black projects with ridiculously advanced tech and from the description, and reading about plasma blooms being used as a mobile camera lens of sorts on this site (one of The GUTS threads I think), it just seems like a good possibility.

I wish the lady could've touched it to see!

And the neighborhood is standard Southside residential off the now Kino Parkway and 36th st area... almost Midtown. -though in the late 70's it might've been more of an outlier residential neighborhood.
edit on 4/8/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

sorry about that im litteraly copy pasting(the case) from the source

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

wat(intentional grammar error)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

interesting idea,though i hate the secret space progam idea

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: JimNasium

sorry about that im litteraly copy pasting(the case) from the source

Like I typed, nothing personal and it isn't any slight towards You, "most folks" are way too busy to: s l o w d o w n and take things in. These same folks want to be sated PDQ, Life in BLURBS; 140 characters or less.

When things are lengthy, they want it LOBBED IN..

Have You ever seen the Jim Spader, sorry, (thats what We call Him down in H-Wood) James Spader movie "Alien Hunter"? That may explain a few of Your questions. Interestingly, it was to have taken place in the Antarctica and wasn't there more than a few reports of folks, one a famous astronaut, who incidentally doesn't discount the presence of other Lifeforms, getting sick (SHOCK) It also hints on the GOVernments KNOWING and communicating with other Lifeforms..

••• MOVIE SPOILER ALERT ••• The Movie addresses one of Your questions above re: cockpit. That same "alien" (Who knows the humanoid might be the alien and that Alien 'might' be 'Us' but being from a different ecological niche, I'd bet I'd stick out... If I were located on the frozen tundra I'd want thinner eyes and that is typing something because at certain times, One could blindfold Me w/dental floss...)

Did You look into Eisenhower reportedly meeting w/e.t.s in 1954 at Edwards AFB??

Again, I'm just trying to explain why the thread isn't at least a few pages.. (That is why I typed a bunch of stuff but I broke it up..

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I still have my copy of "UFO: The Whole Story" which I purchased in 1972. It's a bit tattered but I still love to dig-out my UFO books I bought as a teenager in the early 1970s.

I agree with JimNasium, the text needs breaking up.
I find it too hard to read as a block like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

sorry guys but copy-pasting indeed makes reading a bit hard
sadly i cant edit my post so sorry

new topics

top topics

join