It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gameboy EVP.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I dont have any idea how it happened but it did. My Gameboy I think had an EVP. I went on vaction and as I normaly do I hope we get a haunted area but so far none to prove. I went to West Virginia to Ski but I hurt myself (not to bad) and couldnt ski anymore so I played my GBA for a while and than out of nowere I huge screaming sound noise and lots of static burst threw my speakers. The game I was playing was Final Fantasy Dawn of souls. Two notes on it. That sound is not in the sound track for any sound in it. Also my gameboy speakers are not broken.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
AS with all dead things in FF you can just toss it a phoenix down and you will kill it
But really though if you go out there again I'd take a tape recorder. Then you can record the room and play it back later. While you are recording try asking questions. See if you get the answers when you play back the recording.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
are you aware of any history re paranormal activity etc where you were staying? do you bellieve in EVP etc? have you experienced it before?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Could it have just "intercepted" a radio transmission and broadcasted it throug its speakers?
It is unlikely but, as far as I know, possible...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was going to say that I don't believe in EVPs and how I thought it more likely that spirits would communicate through the tried and true method of nature, but then I remembered this experience I had that might be called an EVP.

I was in my friends basement after we smoked some weed and then took some acid. This was my first time tripping. As I came up I had a wealth of knowledge flash through my head and then the man talking on the TV changed into a demonic voice and he started talking to me. He said, and I will never forget how intense it was, "NOW YOU SEE WHAT I CAN DO." I don't know if it was speaking on behalf of satan or what but it freaked me out and I left the room.

My sister recently told me of a demonic voice talking to her from the television when she was smoking with her friends but not doing any hallucinogens.

Now some of you will say it was just that, a hallucination. I firmly believe that when someone "hallucinates" that it is a glimpse into another dimension or reality and not simply a chemical imbalance. It was too perfect to be the result of a chaotic imbalance.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
As of all the dead things in FF I know every sound in the game that was not normal at all. Also first time the only reason I would post here is because I have heard EVPs on websites most I have thought as hoaxes thou some could be real. The radio could defenatly be a possibility good signal up their. But lastly demonic voices scare me even if it is human's doing it example the movie exorcist.

Advice, lay off the drugs not healthy I don’t want to get messages from anyone before they were supposed to die. You don’t have to but just my opinion

Edit: spelling

[edit on 5-2-2005 by elemtalsage]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
I was in my friends basement after we smoked some weed and then took some acid. This was my first time tripping. As I came up I had a wealth of knowledge flash through my head and then the man talking on the TV changed into a demonic voice and he started talking to me. He said, and I will never forget how intense it was, "NOW YOU SEE WHAT I CAN DO." I don't know if it was speaking on behalf of satan or what but it freaked me out and I left the room.

That wasn't an EVP. That's called tripping balls. It happens when you take '___'.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hey man where at in wv was this? im from wv and might be able to give u some info...hopefully i kno where ur talkin about tho....

new topics

top topics

join