It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore's hypocrisy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This guy called out that Trump would destroy America.

He tweeted yesterday:

Trump would slam Obama 4 announcing military decisions in advance. Yesterday before the airstrike, Trump tipped off the Russians. Naturally.

Naturally? Is this guy an idiot? Trump warning Russia of a strike is a courtesy to make sure no Russian troops would have got hit and start a #ing war between the 2 nations. Naturally? yes, naturally.

then this tweet :

We will soon know all the facts about Trump's Chinese dinner airstrike. For now, all u need to know is that Trump is playing everyone again.

Yes he is playing everyone. It's called politics and tactical diplomacy.

I am not even pro Trump but Moore is being ridiculous

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

I agree 100% Putin knew it was going to happen!! I said that right away. I do not think for one second trump did not have a conversation with him, before it happened. That is why there were so few deaths IMO. trump takes his supporters as fools. I am not a fool.

edit on 8-4-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Deep down I think Moore is a well meaning sort of poor bastard but unfortunately he has delusions of relevency

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Michael Moore is an asshole. I used to think he was one of the good guys, crap was I wrong.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If this is about Moore, the guy was right; Turns out Trump is a politician / liar like all the rest.

If this is about a courtesy call to the Russians about launching dozens of cruise missies from the Eastern Mediterranean, that was prudent or stupid militarily, depending.

Seems dozens of those missiles failed to reach their targets, anyway. Maybe because they have a bad habit of running into mountains, maybe because they were shot down, we'll hear more as they are discovered...

South Front

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Under the Obama admin, we were coordinating with Russia and they were coordinating with us. Despite being on opposite sides, it seems neither side wants it to become a proxy war or worse. This is a canard by Moore and he knows it. He's just trying to stay relevant.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

According to the Russians, anyway. They also say the missile strike was extremely ineffective yet satellite imagery sure seems to be showing a whole lot of buildings that have suddenly disappeared for some mysterious reason.

Pretty pictures
edit on 8-4-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Oh look another moron came out of the woodwork to spout some irrelevant bs. I guess it's time for a new movie or book deal.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
When Micheal Moore started doing this stuff I thought he was helping us, but he has gone way past helping anyone anymore, he seems to be promoting chaos now. His actions are no longer good for our society. I wish he would chill out again and just address some of the important things we need to fix. He should not be taking sides in politics.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You are totally right. Now it seems lime all he wants to see is his prediction of the destruction of America under Trump.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: rickymouse

You are totally right. Now it seems lime all he wants to see is his prediction of the destruction of America under Trump.

He will do everything in his power to make his prediction come true. The Democrats have been trying to sabotage Trump's administration to make people believe that they were right, that is what some of the MSM are doing too. People attempt to alter the future all the time. This technique is related to Ad Hominum but is a different process used in society and even the sciences and religion.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Moore is worthless though, he pandered to the occupy crowd, pretended to be against Capitalism, he is nothing but a typical Liberal who tries to Hijack and Liberalize the more "Radical" Narrative

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Is this guy an idiot?

Technically, no.

But he is a hypocritical a-hole.
edit on b000000302017-04-08T12:02:51-05:0012America/ChicagoSat, 08 Apr 2017 12:02:51 -05001200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The Trump administration immeditely said several nations were informed of the strike ahead of time, including Russia who was given an hour notice.

This was never hidden and widely reported. I don't know how anyone even half-way following this news event could have missed it.

edit on 8-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Moore is worthless though, he pandered to the occupy crowd, pretended to be against Capitalism, he is nothing but a typical Liberal who tries to Hijack and Liberalize the more "Radical" Narrative

I always found him to be entertaining.

"capitalism is evil! buy my movie so you can see just how evil it is!"

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The base was struck to support the Insurgents, US gubment sponsors global terrorism, in fact helps it with air support, in this case a cruise missile salvo.

Unveiled, Trumps new war on Syria, not ISIS. Now go back to pretending we are helping the Middle East defeat terrorism.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

None of which is remotely relevant to what I said but hey, at least you're consistent with your irrelevant babbling.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

None of which is remotely relevant to what I said but hey, at least you're consistent with your irrelevant babbling.

That was very to the real point, not some babble about reprisals for alleged chemical attacks. Are you good with that?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Except it had nothing to do with anything I said. And no, I'm not good with you making # up and then acting as if I said it just so you can attempt to take a snide shot at me. Nothing in my comment about the damage done by the missile strike can even remotely be construed as me "pretending we are helping the Middle East blah blah blah more crap you're making up" no matter how hard you try to make it so.

And no, I'm still not changing my avatar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join