It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getaway Driver Arrested After 3 Suspects are Shot to Death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
These are the 'Happy Ending' kind of tales that make my day.

Source
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. (KTUL) -- One person is in custody after three suspects in a Wagoner County home invasion were shot to death Monday afternoon by one of the residents.

According to the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office, the suspects' getaway driver has been arrested. The 21-year-old woman, Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez, turned herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department hours after the shooting, saying she had information. Wagoner County investigators interviewed her at the police department and subsequently arrested her on complaints of three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree burglary.

Investigators haven't released the names of anyone involved but say the deceased suspects are between 16 and 18 years old. One of the suspects had a knife and another had brass knuckles, according to investigators.

Apparently there were four criminals. One driver (the survivor) and three home invaders. Unfortunately for the bad guys, one of the residents had an AR-15 and smoked the intruders.

Hhere's a grandfather decrying the use of the AR-15 that ended the lives of these three felons. This grandpa is near tears when he says his grandson never had a chance. That, "It wasn't fair." Folks ... when someone comes into your house to commit a crime ... Fair has already left the building. It would have been more fair if the homeowners had rifled the pockets of these felons, found their driver's licenses, went to their homes, and 'dealt' with the people who had raised these hoodlums.

People ask me, "What type of firearm should I use for home defense?" I always recommend the AR-15 (chambered in 5.56). Never use a handgun when the situation allows for the use of a rifle. If you've got a high quality rifle ... don't reach for your Glock instead. Does a stock 12 Gauge hold a 30 round magazine? Add a red-dot optic to your AR and it won't much matter if the bad guys are running around to make themselves difficult targets. After that, all it takes is practice.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Really this means that there will be four less people (three permanently) who will never rob or harm anyone ever again.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
They only wanted to knife him and bash his head in with brass knuckles. How dare he not allow it.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Win - Win situation.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Wasn't this story posted last month?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Really this means that there will be four less people (three permanently) who will never rob or harm anyone ever again.

Three people who will never face a trial by jury, because someone thought they could do better than a courtroom.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Three people who will never face a trial by jury, because someone thought they could do better than a courtroom.

You're right. the person should have let those three kill him and then wait for the law to eventually catch them and try then convict them.

I don't know what I was thinking. I apologize.

Bad survivor! Bad Bad!

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

When the three purps broke into the owners home they gave up their right to a trial by jury unless they can out run the 5.56 and be captured later.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Wasn't this story posted last month?

I wouldn't mind if it was posted every day ... if you get what I mean.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

i seen this on the news last week, wondered why no lefty's posted about it whining he should have shot their legs.
sad part is these young men would be alive if the fat bitch hadn't have sent them back in a second time, because she said they didn't get enough.

this is the first article i came across here's what she says,

“We all knew what could happen,” she said. “We always said if there’s guns, every man for themselves.” The 21-year-old said she was willing to take responsibility for her role in the break-in — she also admitted they’d stolen things from a detached garage on the same property earlier in the day — but would not take the blame for the death of her friends.
SEE IT: Suspected getaway driver in deadly Oklahoma break-in refuses to be blamed for her friends' deaths

sorry piece of trash.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Kudos to the guy that killed those useless thugs,I would've done the same..If you break into a Man's castle there's going to be heavy consequences.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
No surprise that the second news clip was the grandfather acting like his grandson was an angel. This should be a lesson to all stupid teens that if you go somewhere you have no business to be in, there can be fatal consequences. I see it my neighborhood too where kids rob garages in the middle of the night. Fortunately for them, no one sleeps in their garage but these are the same kids that eventually get bolder and break into a house. The ones responsible are parents of these kids.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

In my opinion the family members of the dead dirtbags should be forced to pay for the cost of repairing the victims home. Cleaning the blood, replacing the bullets, etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

Kudos to the guy that killed those useless thugs,I would've done the same..If you break into a Man's castle there's going to be heavy consequences.

mi casa no es tu casa

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just remember, every bullet you fire, you own. Watch those backgrounds.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well committing crimes has serious consequences. I have no sympathy for stupid thugs like the 4 morons in the OP. I'm just glad that the homeowner survived the ordeal unharmed. If you choose to be a lowlife criminal then you deserve everything that is coming your way.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Simon ese

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
here is a interview in the jail house.

her plan. but she thinks she not responsible. pitiful pitiful, just who is if not you, if you hadn't been puttin them up to it chances are they be alive today.

edit on 8-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

People ask me, "What type of firearm should I use for home defense?" I always recommend the AR-15 (chambered in 5.56). Never use a handgun when the situation allows for the use of a rifle. If you've got a high quality rifle ... don't reach for your Glock instead. Does a stock 12 Gauge hold a 30 round magazine? Add a red-dot optic to your AR and it won't much matter if the bad guys are running around to make themselves difficult targets. After that, all it takes is practice.

I must disagree for a couple of reasons.

note* I agree that a handgun is wrong except for a backup or quick grab.
But, the high powered rifle will go through walls of most houses (not mine) with a miss and endanger other inhabitants and possibly neighbors.
Thus, a pump-action shotgun is my home-defense weapon of choice. Nothing like a good rack to make a burglar pee his pants. Not to mention that it can be pitch black and you ain't gonna miss with a shotgun and it is far less likely to go through walls. And I am sorry, but you should not be using more than 12 shots EVER for a home invasion. If you need 30, then your home just got broke into by an entire biker gang and you got more problems than your AR can handle in that case anyways.
So, yeah, I recommend 12 gauge.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Nope, they got better than trial by jury, they got trial by victim. Which is the chance you take when committing a violent crime.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join