It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States-Russia-Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Perhaps I should back up.

Are you in agreement with the official narrative?

I only know what information is given to me. I'm able to produce variable possibilities based on that information. The primary source of information is the response of the collective internet. Almost everyone believes Assad could not be responsible. However, knowing that there is a chance that Assad is actually responsible, I am able to deduce that there is also the possibility, nay, nearly the fact, that Assad is responsible. If I were to understand that an action I take could be misconstrued, and also knowing that international politics will always without fail modify the truth in some way, then I would discover the action that is the most ludicrous given the information in order to produce the narrative which I desire.

It's basic manipulation. Make everyone think they possess their autonomy - they'll forget that they are ruled by their bias.

When the collective forms a chorus, you win; no matter who stands against you.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

a reply to: Jonjonj

Who is to say what anyone else would have done?

Who is to say that this alone sits in Assads lap?

Who is to say!!!

Damn man, wake the f*** up!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO OR WHAT!

It only matters that there shall be no allowance of the use of chemical weapons and this shall be clear! Do you not understand that?

Oh but it does matter. Who did it and who investigates and who tries and who convicts and who decides and deals the sentence. Or do we stop all that because of propaganda and feels?

ETA: You wake the #)(*$ up. You're being manipulated.

If you want to spend months investigating an issue that at the highest military levels has already been shown to be a fact then all you really want to do is stonewall and waste time.

People who just hang on the edge, waiting for some kind of justification to act, when the facts stare them in the face...

You make the rest of us sick. And there are a lot of people who feel sick right now.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Almost everyone believes Assad could not be responsible. However, knowing that there is a chance that Assad is actually responsible, I am able to deduce that there is also the possibility, nay, nearly the fact, that Assad is responsible.

Fair enough. I am not seeing that however. I am seeing the consensus believe that Assad is responsible. That is my perception and like yours, it is fallible.

Seems like a big gamble for little reward but that also seems to be an increasingly effective strategy.

I'll hold out for some more facts but until then, following the money would point back at Russia.

As an aside, I wonder if Putin thinks selling out Syria may perhaps net him more favor and favorable economic advantages.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You make the rest of us sick. And there are a lot of people who feel sick right now.

Good. I hope your a veritable soggy mess and not making decisions that effect anyone else life.

While your seeking justice and vengeance, some folks prefer evidence.

P.S. Don't forget to pay your taxes.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Almost everyone believes Assad could not be responsible. However, knowing that there is a chance that Assad is actually responsible, I am able to deduce that there is also the possibility, nay, nearly the fact, that Assad is responsible.

Fair enough. I am not seeing that however. I am seeing the consensus believe that Assad is responsible. That is my perception and like yours, it is fallible.

Seems like a big gamble for little reward but that also seems to be an increasingly effective strategy.

I'll hold out for some more facts but until then, following the money would point back at Russia.

As an aside, I wonder if Putin thinks selling out Syria may perhaps net him more favor and favorable economic advantages.

That is the most fair statement for your side I've seen yet.

Now we wait, if it's even possible, for more facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Good. I hope *your a veritable soggy mess and not making decisions that effect anyone **else life.

While *your seeking justice and vengeance, some folks prefer evidence.

*you are or you're
**else's

The rest is unimportant.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Good. I hope *your a veritable soggy mess and not making decisions that effect anyone **else life.

While *your seeking justice and vengeance, some folks prefer evidence.

*you are or you're
**else's

The rest is unimportant.

Point proven. G'day sir.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

63 hours. That is the time between the news of the chemical attack in Syria and the response from President Trump that launched 59 Tomahawk missiles into a Syrian airbase.

The 63 hour timeline.

No investigation.
No word of public support.
Essentially a knee jerk reaction.

Or was it?

John McCain:

McCain, the chairman of the influential Senate Armed Services Committee, applauded Trump and the military for sending "an important message the United States will no longer stand idly by as Assad, aided and abetted by (Vladimir) Putin’s Russia, slaughters innocent Syrians with chemical weapons and barrel bombs."

www.azcentral.com...

The previous Tuesday, April 4.

"I'm sure they are encouraged to know the United States is withdrawing and seeking a new arrangement with the Russians," he added. "It is another disgraceful chapter in American history and it was predictable."

www.cnn.com...

Obviously not to happy with the initial administrations stance but excited over the eventual and expedient outcome.

Tillerson's stance has been fairly solid.

“There is no doubt in our minds that Syria and the regime under Bashar Assad were responsible for this attack,” Tillerson said Thursday. “It’s a serious matter; it requires a serious response,” he added when asked if military retaliation was being planned.

www.latimes.com...

So where is this evidence. Will it make it to the people?

This whole thing stinks at every turn!!

Also, just for reference, if you would care to see how long it takes to make decisions based upon war crime allegations, have a peek.
en.wikipedia.org...

I have heard it is a dog and pony show like with pat Tillman and jesica lynch..

Didn't they call Syria and warn them and Russia , so they evacuated the airbase?

Seems like this is for public consumption, maybe to distract from the FBI investigation.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Some sources wouldn't hurt your presumptions.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The 'heads up' was for Russian troops in those bases. IF Russians had been killed, we'd be seeing a whole different scenario than we are now.

Here' a random conjecture. What if Putin is GLAD Trump reined in Assad which left his 'arrangements' with Syria totally untarnished? Trump plays the bad guy and Putin avoids the embarrassing rhetoric
Russia received from the U.S. Ambassador's speech at the Security Council.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

People actually died in Syria. The U.S.A. responded supposedly because of the attack, from whomever, that killed those people.

When attempting to discern the truth, leaving the murdered out of the equation probably won't help. It will only hinder your efforts.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

An Interesting Insight into this Attack in Syria , is President Trump being Played here by the Deep State ?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

People actually died in Syria. The U.S.A. responded supposedly because of the attack, from whomever, that killed those people.
People have actually being dying in Syria for quite a while now. Including babies.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

That's actually interesting. Now that you've said it, I wonder if your statement will actually modify the scene which we witness? Good thinking.
edit on 4/7/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

People have actually being dying in Syria for quite a while now. Including babies.

We are talking about one event out of many. I agree with you that every life has meaning, except you don't agree with that on other topics. However, by your logic, which should be much more perfect than what you've shown here(I know you), I am focused on the event at hand and I was pointing out its gravity within the topic itself.

You may understand when I say: there is little point in mentioning how many meteorites hit the moon everyday when you're aiming to go to Mars.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He hits all the same points as this thread. Goes further into the extremists elements and assumes much as to the end result as well.

Still a good video!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You may understand when I say

Can't make head nor tails of anything you just said.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

The 'heads up' was for Russian troops in those bases. IF Russians had been killed, we'd be seeing a whole different scenario than we are now.

Here' a random conjecture. What if Putin is GLAD Trump reined in Assad which left his 'arrangements' with Syria totally untarnished? Trump plays the bad guy and Putin avoids the embarrassing rhetoric
Russia received from the U.S. Ambassador's speech at the Security Council.

I gave it some thought and posted it earlier. I'm sure it's not above Russia to not be on the up and up with Assad . I really hope we can get past the speculation. All cards are staying pretty close to the vest so far.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So you really believe that the US wants to attack Syria because of the use of Chemical weapons... Then please explain why the West supplied Saddam with chemical weapons?????
Why attack Syria?
The U.S. wants sanctions against Syria because Syria has produced heavy-grade oil from fields located in the northeast since the late 1960s.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You may understand when I say

Can't make head nor tails of anything you just said.

Then don't flip the coin before you respond - just be honest about your intention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join