It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US investigates possible Russia role in Syria chemical attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: avgguy

Bomb first, ask questions later. I didn't have much respect for Trump to begin with but I am willing to give him a #. This whole scenario is crap though. He was either tricked by his advisers or he is a part of the military industrial complex we all love so much.

The best part in all this is warmongers will have their stay in the lake of fire like the bible says

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Forensick

Well he didn't declare them because they weren't his to declare. The Islamists have used chemical weapons over 50 times in Syria, I don't remember the outrage during any of those. Back to the original matter, they were delivered from Saudi Arabia to their terrorist friends, the Syrian Army captured a fair amount of chemicals following the liberation of Eastern Aleppo.

Either you are with Syria or you are with the Islamic State. Those are your two options. Trump seems to have made his crystal clear, just like Obama before him.

Strange considering all his talk of how important defeating the Islamic State was to him during the campaign trail. That's politicians for you.

So how did ISIS drop them, from the SU-22 copies they have built/stole? Or were they waiting, in a rebel held town, just for the day assad would strike and somehow deploy them through witchcraft?

Strange how the US have assisted Iraq in clearing out ISIS in their country and yet are supporting them in Syria.

Strange how they supported the Kurds in Iraq against ISIS but support ISIS against the Kurds in Syria.

The only thing that is crystal clear is that Assad needs to go, then ISIS.

Assad goes you give an entire country to the Islamic State. I'm sure that'll defeat them. Great policy. How many refugees will there be when Donald Trump's Islamist friends decide they want to massacre the Kurds, Shia and Christians? A fair few i'd imagine.

And why did it need to be dropped? The events that transpired are fairly clear. Syrian aircraft attacked a munitions dump containing terrorist-owned sarin which detonated when attacked. Presumably the terrorists put it there explicitly so they could get this reaction.

Contrary to the lies people like to repeat it is not at all necessary to have aircraft to deliver chemical weapons. An improvised mortar will do the trick, an IED, anything. If your limited to really crude methods you could just take the lid off the canister.
edit on -050011pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I asked this question once and I'll ask it again.
In a room full of lairs. Who do you trust?

You can ask it over and over again but the answer will always be the same.
You can't trust them and they can't trust you.

edit on 2017-04-08T00:02:04-05:002201708America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Because a HE bomb explosion would destroy Sarin, its not a rudimentary chemical, it needs mixing and then it needs deploying. An IED or Mortar would not spread enough chemical to kill and wound so many people unless they were all in the same room it landed in.

ISIS are being defeated in Iraq, they are being defeated in Syria, Assads troops will join Hezbollah or else become another warring group which will want to talk politics and join the rebels to fight ISIS instead of each other.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Where is the press conference with proof of Syrian and Russian involvement in the chemical attack?

Honestly there would be no such thing, any proof issues would be refuted by the Russia, Syria, conspiracy theorists, and political adversaries.

True or not there would still be the same amount of doubt and controversy as there is now.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: Ohanka

Because a HE bomb explosion would destroy Sarin, its not a rudimentary chemical, it needs mixing and then it needs deploying. An IED or Mortar would not spread enough chemical to kill and wound so many people unless they were all in the same room it landed in.

ISIS are being defeated in Iraq, they are being defeated in Syria, Assads troops will join Hezbollah or else become another warring group which will want to talk politics and join the rebels to fight ISIS instead of each other.

There's been no proof that it was even Sarin gas to begin with ( and no investigation of course.) Have you seen the pictures of the victims being tended to by humanitarian workers? They've been handling victims with latex gloves and facemasks. Sarin gas can be absorbed into the skin, thus requiring a full Haz-Mat suit.

Don't assume these things.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Putin wants to end the petro-dollar. Just like Saddam. Just like ghaddafi and just like Iran. There really shouldn't even be a dispute as to what this is all about.

Western oligarchs fighting Russian oligarchs about money and all our lives are dispensible. If you DON'T think Russians have been propagandizing the gullible in the U.S. you're naive.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
One theory I'm toying with is that Assad/Putin conducted this WMD attack on civilians to see HOW President Donald Trump would respond. Knowing that there would be videos of horrific suffering and death shown around the world. A test.

He responded differently than Obama did. (No red-line drawn in wet beach sand BS)

Now they (and Iran and North Korea) better understand who they're dealing with.
edit on 4/8/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

Almost a guarantee that while one hand is doing something flashy and distracting, (syria missile strike) the other hand that nobody is watching is doing something much more sinister that they would rather no one notice.

Trust no one.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One theory I'm toying with is that Assad/Putin conducted this WMD attack on civilians to see HOW President Donald Trump would respond. Knowing that there would be videos of horrific suffering and death shown around the world. A test.

He responded differently than Obama did. (No red-line drawn in wet beach sand BS)

I think you may be right.
They might of thought Trump would do nothing, because they believe we are a country divided and Trump would follow in his predecessors foot steps in order to placate a very vocal minority.

Nope.
edit on 2017-04-08T01:13:09-05:002201708America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone. Who exactly was he afraid of bombing?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone. Who exactly was he afraid of bombing?

ISIS.

edit on 2017-04-08T01:40:50-05:002201708America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

They might of thought Trump would do nothing, because they believe we are a country divided and Trump would follow in his predecessors foot steps in order to placate a very vocal minority.

Nope.

I can't think of many reasons why Syria-Russia would kill Syrian civilians other than to test the Trump Administration. They know how Obama responded to the last (known) attack of this nature.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Past behavoir tell me 2 things no more about usa. usa like to attack schools and hospitals and places of worship. usa also are low life enough to attack the rescuers in 2nd attacks when they come to the rescue of those in need. We also know usa aint moraly strong enough to not use chemical and other types of weapons in war. you nuked Japan, agent orange Vietnam, use Depleted Uranium amunition in all your illigal wars all over the world and love you white phosporus ammo too. We also know that usa is compulsive liers. Saddams wmd come to mind. So on a scake of probabilities i say usa is the guildty party. May you all burn but not in hell in your streets.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: therealfreeworld

Is your country's leadership and history blemish-free, TheRealFreeWorld?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Nope.

It was pre planned for months in advance they know they gonna bomb Syria when they start sending "advisers" to the borders. When they send " more troops in" when they did all those things. They just did not have a reason to so they created it. May there be no mercy and lots of suffering soon for the usa populace.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Yes we were invaded by the Natzis in ww1 then by the British and later South Africa and a host more. We never ever invaded any other country. We never ever partake in a war. We lok after our own. We have problems like corruption est but we do not go kill other countries people. So yes. Ohh and we have no trouble with China, Russia, Cuba or North Korea. In fact the North Koreans is building a new military base for us. How you like that one.
edit on 8-4-2017 by therealfreeworld because: Z

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

If your country is so pure then why the need for a military base?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

To protect us from ass holes and murderers like you and the west

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Who is us, what country are you from?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join