It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

msm is gonna get us blowed up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

its impossible to avoid. its everywhere. but the really hard thing to watch is how blantantly obvious the lies are. it would be quite humorous if it wasnt so annoying. i think thats actually the end game... just annoy the public into submission. it seems to be working on me. "OK! I get it! Just stop spewing the same b.s. in my ears every day!". (Puts cotton balls in ears).

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

No apology necessary. i ended watching a couple minutes of game play and it looks hilarious.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

i thought "stick of truth" was amazing. its simple and easy but just so funny and entertaining and stupid and well made. I was beyond impressed with that one now i need me part 2. That is if we can avoid WW3 before it hits store shelves. Grrrrrr........

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Nobody hopes you fulfil your dream of playing the South Park game more than I do. Why?

Because your post reminded me that Star War's Rogue One should be out on DVD about now. I had a look and, sure enough, it's available in a couple of days.

Thank you, thank you for your rant. I hope I live to see the end of next week and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you see 2018

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

i dont know if youve seen rogue 1 yet, but its great. im not a big star wars trekkie but it is excellent. spoiler alert!..... rogue 1 is sweet. even if you arent a star trek fan. (cant spoil it for you, just in case). Anyhoo... I wish you luck on staying alive until next week. Im rooting for you

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Now wish I had bought in to that old abandoned missile silo years ago.

edit on 2017-04-08T04:32:14-05:0004amSat, 08 Apr 2017 04:32:14 -0500SaturdayAmerica/Chicago1430 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No it won't ... It will implode on itself. Relax

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And if'n You kept reading the aforementioned Tao, Lao Tzu explains that if We "lose Our snip" (get bent out of shape) over what someone else says or types, We have relinquished "power" to these folks...

I'd be willing to wager that You will "see" (experience) Your Grandmother again...

namaste

Stay hydrated...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
(face red, eyes bulging, veins visible in neck, all in one breath)....

MSM is going to get us all killed if they keep spilling lies and causing people to be hysterical and hate certain groups of people or countries for no reasonable reason whatsoever! I have been waiting patiently to play South Park: The Fractured But Whole for a year now, just to find out ill have to be alive until early 2018 to play it now. If i get blown to tiny pieces before i get a chance to play it, im going to be sooooo pissed. If.... and only if.... war has to happen, i hope whoever fires on the U.S. targets national news coordinates. That should end this whole mess and hopefully let me live long enough to fulfill my destiny: playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole. God bless 'murica.

MSM should be broadcast on the cartoon networks as they are such a negative joke.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

well, regardless of where it may be to annoy you, you do have the option to not see or hear it.

besides, they won't get us killed. It's your relatives and friends and everyone else in the military that will.

they are the ones pushing "drop bombs here" buttons, while we are pressing respawn on a game.

And then I was like BOOM HEAD SHOT, BOOM HEAD SHOT!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join