It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brigitte Gabriel on Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: babloyi

Okay i'm gonna stick my neck out on this one,because you deserve a well-thought out answer,and i want to thank you for your contributions on this thread,babloyi,much appreciated.

Let us first of all go from the assumption that BG made an error because she gets all riled up and passionate when she gets going.

OR:

She really meant ALL Arabs. I think we must go on that assumption,because i can see you suspect this - And because i am not a donkey,i am willing to be shown the flaws in the political figures i endorse.

Here is not my justification for what Ms.Gabriel said,but my own personal "take" on why she MAY have meant all Arabs:

The oppression +torture of untold thousands women and female children and murders of women and female children ,and the cruelty to women and females in general in the ME.
The violence,the murders,the tortures,to try and intimidate the world,the public beheadings and burnings.
The agenda to win the world country by country,being mindlessly submissive to a highly unrealistic-outcome death cult and being brainwashed by said religion/system into sacrificing self and fellow countryman,and waging a war on the free world.

I agree with her..animals without souls.

I'm very sorry, but you seem to be under the mistaken impression that arab==muslim. Nothing could be further from the truth, in either direction. There are over 1.5 million Arabs who are Christian, there are Arab jews, there are Arabs of dozens of minor religions. There are also something like 170 million arab muslims- making up for less than 10% of the muslim population worldwide.

So yeah, my suggestion is a combination of your suggestion. She really DOES mean all arabs, because she gets all riled up and passionate when she gets going.
A very fiery lady perhaps, sure, but useless if one wants to get useful and unbigoted information.
The very same Civil War she was supposedly a victim of also involved the brutal massacres of thousands of muslims (including pregnant women and children, because they'd grow up to be terrorists
) by right-wing Christian militias.

Pinning it on any one group is stupid, and yes, again, bigoted. I don't blame her for her beliefs, she was only a child at the time, but people who take her bigotry seriously, they definitely have some blame.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Thank you Very much for your info and perspective

edit on 13-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Speaking as a native Arab and a professional journalist, Brigitte Gabriel offers a first-hand account of her experiences in the opening salvos of Islamic Jihad towards the Western world in the Middle East. Ms. Gabriel grew up in South Lebanon as the only child of a retired Christian governing administrator and a successful businessman. Her Arabic society, culture, and media taught her that Israel and Jews were the devil. As she turned 10, war broke out pitting the combined forces of militant Muslims and Palestinians against the Christian Lebanese.
www.jnf.org...

Brigitte is an Arab Christian.

Lebanese Civil War

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777
She is indeed. She's a Marionite Christian, one of the many Arab Christian groups in the Middle East. I wonder if she refers to herself as such? Because that fact makes her statements referring to Arabs (again, not Arab muslims, or Arabs who do bad things, or Arab Terrorists, but Arabs as a whole, with no qualifiers) as evil barbarians with no souls.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I always think this is about angel gabriel and then be go ohh it was that title.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

Sorry
Thanks for dropping by anyway,and bite the ears off at least one bunny

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I was expecting you.thank you too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join