It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brigitte Gabriel on Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Doublepost for some reason
edit on 8-4-2017 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thank you for trying to help though

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Thanks so much i really appreciate it
Idk why most vids will embed but there's always a few who won't. I've notice it tends to be the longer vids,and i'm not pc savvy at all,thanks again.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

She is Fabulous,a really top lady,strong and intelligent and passionate. Good grief my blood ran cold when i heard how she grew up. Being a mother that was chilling and immensely sad. I have so much respect for her,and i admire how competent of a public speaker she is.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Thanks for your opinion. I disagree however,but no matter.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I agree.A bigot is someone who dislikes a group of people for no reason other than their ethnicity/culture/religion. Ms. Gabriel has imo,definitely not a totally baseless unwarranted wariness of Islam. She feels it's her duty to speak out because she has experience with the horrors of radical Islam. And i think,in the next decade,more and more people will start speaking out about matters of grave concern to them,because the bigot/racist insults are starting to lose all effectiveness,as it's overused,over-abused and worn thinner than 1ply toilet paper.Not just in regards to concerns about Islam either,but concerns about anything that goes against the liberal "protected species" list of topics.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Thank you for sharing that video. I have to say it does not change my overall opinion of Ms. Gabriel.I disagree that she is a hatemonger/fearmonger and bigot,But no matter,and thank you for sharing the contra-view too.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

She feels it's her duty to speak out because she has experience with the horrors of radical Islam

Nope. She speaks because its open season on Islam. She knows she can incite violence against Muslims and get away with it.

People like Brigitte Gabriel, Pamela Geller etc. are fuelling hatred in people towards Muslims.

She is directly responsible for endangering Muslims who are just minding their own business.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
originally posted by: firefromabove

Nope, people such as Brigitte are educating people on Islam, some with first hand experience having lived in the ME or former Muslims.

As like Pamela Geller, Dr Bill Warner, Roger Spencer, David Wood, Walid Shoebat, Jay Smith and about a million others who are waking people up to that perverted death cult Islam, who are personally attacked for doing so, just like you and others in the thread.

Where these people educating people on Islam are not attacking Muslims they are attacking Mohammad and his teachings. Yet these people are directly attacked personally by Islamists. Big difference.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

People like brigette are painting targets on Muslims

She's no different from people who paint targets on Jews by broadcasting hate

As like Pamela Geller, Dr Bill Warner, Roger Spencer, David Wood, Walid Shoebat, Jay Smith and about a million others who are waking people up to that perverted death cult Islam, who are personally attacked for doing so, just like you and others in the thread.

All those people are in the same league as people like David Duke , who claims he is only working to wake people up to Judaism.

She is a vile bigot. Ugly outside as well as inside.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well from the video I watched, she completely ignored the question she was asked, in fact made out the question was something else. Seems she's dodgy to me having never heard of her before.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Then bitched about there not being more Muslims in the room, it takes a certain amount of bravery to face up to such hate. Think that muslim woman was brave and she had a good question, why was it ignored?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Is this the one you wanted?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

I have to disagree that it's open season on Muslims- no religion in recent times has been so catered to and kowtowed to as much as Islam.Also Ms. Gabriel is not inciting violence against peaceful Muslims,she is warning of the dangers of the radical side of Islam.I have yet to hear her say that peaceful Muslims should be attacked and assaulted. Warning about the dangers inherent in a religion is vastly different from suggesting violence against the followers of that religion.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes,thanks very much,appreciated

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Again i have to disagree. When we start seeing innocent peaceful Muslims being attacked left right and centre by people incensed by Ms.Gabriel's speeches,of course that would change my assessment of this whole matter.You're welcome to your opinion of her as a vile bigot,but such accusations will not influence my own opinion of what someone has to say -for the simple reason that in recent times even the slightest misgivings about radical Islam gets one called a vile bigot. The accusation has worn too thin to be taken seriously anymore.

Another thing,ANY and all religions SHOULD be wide open for criticism and concern. Why should Islam be exempt? When you consider what a tool of division,control,oppression,violence,murder,genocide and cruelty religions have been for centuries upon centuries,is it wise to assume someone is a bigot or simply hateful for criticising and voicing grave concerns about a religion? Especially one that in the present day contains a sizeable amount of radical murderous fanatics.
edit on 10-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

From the vid,it seems that the Benghazi fiasco was the topic,not whether one can fight an ideology with weapons? As Ms.Gabriel said,the Muslim lady was the one who asked an off-topic question,they were not even discussing the matter of peaceful vs radical Muslims? While we're on the subject of whether an ideology can be fought with weapons,i personally would say no,of course not,as an ideology is a mental construct. However,if that ideology compels any given group of people to use weapons,oppression,murder and violence to further that ideology and to bring it out of the philosophical/mental side into the physical world - it Can only Be fought with weapons,in self defence.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Warning about the dangers inherent in a religion is vastly different from suggesting violence against the followers of that religion.

If a man misrepresents Judaism by misquoting its scriptures, he automatically puts Jews in danger of violence.

Brigette Gabriel is doing exactly that but to Muslims. By misrepresenting Muslims and the Muslim faith, she is putting Muslims in danger of violence.

She is scum. Not worthy of any respect.
edit on 10-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
I agree.A bigot is someone who dislikes a group of people for no reason other than their ethnicity/culture/religion.

In the video I quoted, Ms. Gabriel called arabs (not "arabs who are violent" or "arabs who attacked my family" or "arabs who do bad things") as evil barbarians with no soul. She says that Jews have it in their DNA to be paralysed from being confrontational when attacked.

I think the word "bigot" applies very well.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Okay i'm gonna stick my neck out on this one,because you deserve a well-thought out answer,and i want to thank you for your contributions on this thread,babloyi,much appreciated.

Let us first of all go from the assumption that BG made an error because she gets all riled up and passionate when she gets going.

OR:

She really meant ALL Arabs. I think we must go on that assumption,because i can see you suspect this - And because i am not a donkey,i am willing to be shown the flaws in the political figures i endorse.

Here is not my justification for what Ms.Gabriel said,but my own personal "take" on why she MAY have meant all Arabs:

The oppression +torture of untold thousands women and female children and murders of women and female children ,and the cruelty to women and females in general in the ME.
The violence,the murders,the tortures,to try and intimidate the world,the public beheadings and burnings.
The agenda to win the world country by country,being mindlessly submissive to a highly unrealistic-outcome death cult and being brainwashed by said religion/system into sacrificing self and fellow countryman,and waging a war on the free world.

I agree with her..animals without souls.

edit on 13-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join