It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the government watching??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just real quick, the outher day my dogs start pitching a fit so i let them out

i follow them to top of mountian they have three guys hemmed up

im use to hunters or people in the area walking around and i dont mind

i get closer and can tell these old boys are not your average deer hunters

they look very official and are wearing some GI issued gear got there face painted up the whole nine yards

have no weapons and tell me i could be in some trouble if i dont call off my dogs

i can tell they were not to happy the dogs busted um they tell me to put my dogs up and go home

no one lives near me,im not doing anything illegal so im very interested what these people were doing snuping around has anyone had a simular
experiance and how did they get on that mountian without being seen

very strange to me and just wondering if anyone knew who these people might be hope i posted on the right forum any help would be nice

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What you think? I am wondering why you think they were up to anything wrong at all anyway? were they on your land? werent they just out on a jolly?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
what made them 'official looking' as opposed to say some dorks in camoflauge and war paint?

Where is this occuring?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i dont think so ,and yea they were on my land, like i say im use to folks hicking or having jollys but its not every hunting season ya come across guys with military gear no rifles face camo commando looking dudes who act like they have every right to be there and the land owner has no rights to ask questions

if i run across a hunter\jolly seeker its no biggie but these fellows acted very official had alot of GI looking gear

dont know maybe,but its just a feeling that these guys were not just out to hike or hunt

thought maybe looking for drugs but the sherrifs department usely does all that work here

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How high is the mountain they were on? What landmarks are visible from that mountain? Any highways to be seen from there? Buildings? Neighbors of yours?

I would not be surprised to learn that there are recon teams like you describe who are just spying on plain old Americans. Maybe they're tracking somebody. Maybe they're hot on the trail of 'terrorists'.

How close did you get to them? Did you ask for their ID? Did they make eye contact with you like cops do or were they avoiding eye contact? Were they in a hurry to get out of there?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hmmm kinda wierd I guess...esp if you were taken by it as surely you know what to expect to see on your land. Best keep a watch I reckon

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
How high is the mountain they were on? What landmarks are visible from that mountain? Any highways to be seen from there? Buildings? Neighbors of yours?

I would not be surprised to learn that there are recon teams like you describe who are just spying on plain old Americans. Maybe they're tracking somebody. Maybe they're hot on the trail of 'terrorists'.

How close did you get to them? Did you ask for their ID? Did they make eye contact with you like cops do or were they avoiding eye contact? Were they in a hurry to get out of there?

Its a big mountian not sure of the elevation real rough country and yea up there ya can see the highway.

I walked up close enough to talk loadly not shouting distance they acted alot like cops very stern

I did ask who they were they avoided the question and just told me to call the dogs off and go home, let me know they werent very happy I saw them

and i guess they got out of there pretty quick when i walked back home put the dogs up the dogs were not barking

i called the sherrifs depart to see if thay knew anything about it said there were not any of there people and knew nothing about it

maybe feds havent heard of any fugitives in the area though and if they were looking for drugs why in the winter?the dope is harvested in late summer and im sure thay could have told me thats what was going on

i guess thats what has me scratching my head? maybe someone else knows and if it is the recon thing that just makes me mad

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sounds like a couple of pseudeo-military people playing up in the mountains. You know the type, buy some camo (easy to obtain), put on some face paint, goof around in the woods.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They could have been doing just about anything from watching for someone on the highway to ...who knows, watching the sky??? It was your land, you say? I would have told them to leave and that the cops were on thier way.

I would pay clode attention to the dogs and check it out when they bark. They even could have been hiding from ......FBI? Who knows!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

the dope is harvested in late summer

Uh... I'll need a few more details before proceeding.

"The Dope", you say?

new topics

top topics

join