It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor who provided info on Assad's Chemical attack is a known Terrorist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So that either means this is isn't a conspiracy, or Trump knows a lot more than he's telling us and this is just another chess move.

I really doubt Trump would be dumb enough to fall for a false flag trap, unless of course he's the one behind it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So that either means this is isn't a conspiracy, or Trump knows a lot more than he's telling us and this is just another chess move.

I really doubt Trump would be dumb enough to fall for a false flag trap, unless of course he's the one behind it.

You are probably right. I am just in a confused state. Just when you think you somewhat know what is going on, a curve ball comes flying.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
(Not that anyone cares) But the Actual news has reported sarin and chorine gas were determined by "Doctors Without Borders", first by symptoms, later by autopsy.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

That's a good video and that kind of stuff is going on all over the world these days. The news goes to the worst places and shows a few things yet the extent of the event is relatively small.

Exploitation by the media fuels these fake events. We are actually being conditioned to participate in these things, people will lay down and play dead when something goes on till things blow over. I suppose that is a natural instinct for some people, like the scared goats.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
(Not that anyone cares) But the Actual news has reported sarin and chorine gas were determined by "Doctors Without Borders", first by symptoms, later by autopsy.

Just sayin'.

Of course we care. Any info to help put the pieces of this puzzle together helps.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think we have a whole lot of Russian Hackers at work today. Not that anyone cares.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
After 5 years of civil war in Syria why is anyone surprised Assad would try to end it by any means at his disposal.

Pure BS. His side has been clearly winning. Gassing his own people is suicide. What are you some kind of Mossad agent making sure the disinformation keeps flowing?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Seeing all the responses saying how Assad would have nothing to gain but only to lose shows me how much of a tactical brilliancy this might have been on Assad's part if he is responsible.

In chess, if you can get everyone to believe you've made a bad move, but you've planned for all contingencies, then you have the initiative. He who has the initiative is winning.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just sayin'.

I doubt if one bomb would contain both of those. Assad got rid of all it's sarin a while back, but there is no way to know for sure if he did. He has supposedly used chlorine barrels to sicken people but not sarin. If he went through all the work of convincing the UN he had no more Sarin gas, why the hell would he use it in this situation, where it would accomplish little and throw world sentience against him. It makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That's a good video and that kind of stuff is going on all over the world these days. The news goes to the worst places and shows a few things yet the extent of the event is relatively small.

Exploitation by the media fuels these fake events. We are actually being conditioned to participate in these things, people will lay down and play dead when something goes on till things blow over. I suppose that is a natural instinct for some people, like the scared goats.

Rickymouse, please consider that the video is fake. Made by Russians.

They want people to believe Assad didn't do this because

1. It shows they were either negligent in guaranteeing they would rid Syria of chemicals, or complicit.
2. Even Putin is embarrassed to continue supporting a man who is killing his people in this way.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
Seeing all the responses saying how Assad would have nothing to gain but only to lose shows me how much of a tactical brilliancy this might have been on Assad's part if he is responsible.

In chess, if you can get everyone to believe you've made a bad move, but you've planned for all contingencies, then you have the initiative. He who has the initiative is winning.

Assad isn't that smart. And after all, it brought retaliation almost immediately, Trump isn't that smart to investigate things better before throwing stones. I think there is a third party that set off that bomb with the gas, someone who would benefit by countries condemning and retaliating against Assad. Who is my only question, one of the two groups fighting in that country, or one of the nations that would benefit if Assad was to get overthrown.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He used it in an area that he had brought back into his fold, and it was being retaken. He didn't like that.

About the bombs, both gasses were not necessarily in the same barrel. They dropped many barrels.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Assad isn't that smart. And after all, it brought retaliation almost immediately, Trump isn't that smart to investigate things better before throwing stones. I think there is a third party that set off that bomb with the gas, someone who would benefit by countries condemning and retaliating against Assad. Who is my only question, one of the two groups fighting in that country, or one of the nations that would benefit if Assad was to get overthrown.

Saying "Assad isn't that smart" is quite bold. Never underestimate anyone. That's the surest way to lose.

Saying "Trump isn't smart" is an equally bold remark.

As an aside, Hillary is smart. Be wise - account for many layers.
edit on 4/7/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Rickymouse, please consider that the video is fake. Made by Russians.

They want people to believe Assad didn't do this because

1. It shows they were either negligent in guaranteeing they would rid Syria of chemicals, or complicit.
2. Even Putin is embarrassed to continue supporting a man who is killing his people in this way.

That video had nothing to do with this case, it was made in Iraq a while back and had nothing to do with Russia at all. It was just a staged event to make something appear to have happened. It may have been based on a real event, but that kind of staging is happening all over the place.

The UN verified that Syria had no more chemical weapons, not Russia. So is the UN trying to cover this up? No.

This chemical event in Syria did happen, but who actually did it, a lot of groups and other countries would benefit more by this use of chemical weapons than Assad would have. I do not know who did this, but I prefer to keep an open mind till I see some real investigating done into this event. If there was a bomb that released, this, it should be easy to identify if it was a missile platform used by Assad, or there has to be remnants of a bomb if it was that bomb. They can verify this if they get access to the site. Lets see some evidence before starting a war.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

US military and intelligence officials said Syrian planes dropped bombs at the same time and place that the chemical attack reportedly happened. Officials said they followed the radar track of regime planes and the infrared heat signature of the bombs.

www.cnn.com...

The planes then returned to "that" airport, the same one they left from.

Lets see some evidence before starting a war.

The last thing I want is another war, somehow, especially this one. This information concerns who dropped the bombs, not whether or not we want a war.

edit on 4/7/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
or stockpile of CWs held by rebels and hit by airstrike.

That's where my money is at...

The US military and CIA have been supplying "moderate" rebels for years with all manor of ordinance. It's like fast and furious all over again.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
UK-trained doctor...

Coincidence?

White Helmets

(...)SCD is supported by the aid agencies of a number of external donor governments. Initially the United Kingdom Foreign and Commonwealth Office was the largest single source of funding through Mayday Rescue Foundation.(...)
"We do not hide it, we admit [that] there is funding from the USA, from the UK, from Germany, from Netherlands,” Abdulrahman Al Mawwas, the chief liaison officer of the White Helmets said in 2016.(...)

The SCD have been accused of having financial ties with American organizations that play an active role in regime change attempts abroad.

Both Russia and Syria accuse the organization of taking sides in the civil war, and on the ground being close to the Sunni Islamist militia Al-Nusra. They point to videos and pictures published on the internet; one video from 2015 shows two members of the organization carrying arms, another shows two members celebrating with members of Jabhat al-Nusra after the fall of Idlib in 2015, and another, also in Idlib in 2015, shows an SCD member claiming that they throw the corpses of Syrian government soldiers in the trash.[61][62] In a fourth video from May 2015, two members of SCD retrieve the body of an individual executed by an al-Nusra Sharia court.[63] However, while there are thousands of videos and still photographs showing the activities of SCD in the public domain – both released by the organisation itself and by third-parties – the number of videos or photographs showing SCD members involved in such events is in the single digits. The carrying of small arms for self-defense by civil defense members is permitted under IHL[citation needed] (though it is against SCD policy and norms) and that emergency burial of the dead is among the 15 core civil defense tasks[citation needed].

The organisation had been accused of fabricating reports and rescues by critics, including President Assad[64] and pro-government blogger[65] Eva Bartlett.[66] Both Russia and Syria accuse the organization of taking sides in the civil war. Gareth Porter has documented how a senior member of the White Helmets appeared to repeatedly give contradictory testimony to Western media outlets with regards to the bombing of a Syrian Red Crescent truck on September 19, 2016.[67]. In November 2016, a group of White Helmet volunteers released a Mannequin Challenge video of a staged injured man being rescued. The White Helmets released a formal apology for its volunteers' actions, saying that their intent had been to "create a connection between the horror of Syria and the outside world, using the viral Mannequin Challenge."[68][64]

In April 2016, on the way to receive the 2016 Humanitarian Award from the Washington DC-based group InterAction, Dulles Airport officials denied entry to Raed Saleh, the leader of the Syria Civil Defense. U.S. Customs and Border Protection did not publicly disclose why the agency prevented Saleh from entering the country.[69][70] However, Raed Saleh has since been granted two visas to the US (and also to multiple European states).[71][72][73]

On 15 December 2016 Russian broadcaster RT interviewed residents who had just left eastern Aleppo after it fell to government forces; these residents claimed that SCD operatives had stolen jewellery and only helped when cameras were present.[74]

Furthermore, while the White Helmets often call on the Syrian Government to cease their attacks and have repeatedly asked for a no-fly zone, they have rarely criticised the rebel forces.[75][better source needed]

However, journalists and analysts who have investigated SCD reject claims of malfeasance as Russian/Syrian government disinformation[76]; the fact-checking organization Snopes.com has reported that claims of SCD militancy or links to terrorist groups are unfounded, and multiple journalists have raised serious questions as to the credibility and government ties of individuals accusing SCD of such links.[77][78] Many Western news media claim that the attacks on SCD are part of a systematic information warfare campaign by the Russian government, the Syrian government, and their supporters.
en.wikipedia.org...(Syrian_Civil_War)

Forget Oscar: Give The White Helmets the Leni Riefenstahl Award for Best War Propaganda Film

“In reality the White Helmets is a project created by the UK and USA. Training of civilians in Turkey has been overseen by former British military officer and current contractor, James Le Mesurier. Promotion of the program is done by “The Syria Campaign” supported by the foundation of billionaire Ayman Asfari. The White Helmets is clearly a public relations project which has received glowing publicity from HuffPo to Nicholas Kristof at the NYT. White Helmets have been heavily promoted by the U.S. Institute of Peace (U.S.IP) whose leader began the press conference by declaring “U.S.IP has been working for the Syrian Revolution from the beginning.”
Link

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I think we have a whole lot of Russian Hackers at work today. Not that anyone cares.

Russian hackers huh?

Man, I thought I was the only one but there are a lot of us here today? I keep on putting in the work but their promise of a paycheck never materializes.

Good thing you are on top of things.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

US military and intelligence officials said Syrian planes dropped bombs at the same time and place that the chemical attack reportedly happened. Officials said they followed the radar track of regime planes and the infrared heat signature of the bombs.

www.cnn.com...

Is there any reason we should take the word of the US military, intelligence officials, or CNN? All three are notorious liars.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

The planes then returned to "that" airport, the same one they left from.

Lets see some evidence before starting a war.

The last thing I want is another war, somehow, especially this one. This information concerns who dropped the bombs, not whether or not we want a war.

The chemical bomb could have been detonated by someone like ISIS or another party during the air raid by Syrian planes easily to make it look like Assad's military did it. If I were instructed to set something up to look like Assad was doing it, I would use something like that. If someone wanted to pin something on Assad, that would be a perfect time.

A weird thing I found out, Russia did not shoot at any of those cruise missiles, not one. There was some fake info that many of them were shot down but none were even shot at. That is actually good, no civilians got hurt that way.

But Russia and Syria had the capability. Was this all staged between Putin and Trump? I have learned that when dealing with governments in this kind of stuff, nothing is as it seems.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join