It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

difference between 2008 and 2016 presidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sorry for such a post but something just popped into my mind while watching a movie and I felt the need to share. I hope this post is intriguing enough to not get deleted because this is just an observation.

I am neither for or against Obama or Trump but my observation is that if someone was against Obama they were a racist and likewise if someone is pro Trump they are a racist. If someone were to prefer Obama over Trump but prefer Trump over Clinton, what are they? I dunno. The landscape is insane.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A sexist of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
A sexist of course.

lol. nah, i love women, just think she's a little more off her rocker than Trump. I didn't vote cause I wasn't given a choice.

(btw, I meant Clinton as heir to Obama, but I totally get your point. It is almost as if this was all setup as such where it is all about race and gender).
edit on 7/4/2017 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

but prefer Trump over Clinton, what are they?

You haven't been paying attention, have you.

What are they? Well, if they're white then the are of the basket of deplorables, they are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, nativists.

Actually, its still pretty simple White = Racist; Black/Brown/Asian = Victim; LGBT = Good & Victim; Straight/White/Male = Homophobic; Femalie = Victim; Male = Aggressor supporter of the Patriarchy.

It really is just that simple. You don't even have to think about it. AND, there's an added benefit if your a straight White Male........you don't even have to say anything, in fact if you deny your classification, its taken as an indication of just how racist, etc., you are because you don't realize what you are.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I know this is sarcasm but this is actually what a lot of progressives believe.

Your skin tone, gender, nationality, religion outweigh whether or not you're a good person.

They don't grasp that society progresses through individual contributions and that has nothing to do with whatever groups you belong to.

No one is special because of what they do anymore. It all just depends how much of a "victim" they are.

I don't think they really want everyone to be mindless, identical drones. I just think they're too stupid to realize that's where were headed if their blueprint for the world remains unchecked.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yesterday I would have said different... Today I say all three are the same. Puppets, figure heads, that's why they each had their unique selling points, a cool blues musician, a black man who smoke cannabis and a rogue who is rebelling against the system.

Fact is they are a figurehead distraction.

Fact.

F
A
C
T

edit on 7-4-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
difference between 2008 and 2016 presidents?

2008 the elected president won by cheating, and vote rigging.

2016 that same president, and his party LOST still cheating and vote rigging.

Karmic justice.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
Sorry for such a post but something just popped into my mind while watching a movie and I felt the need to share. I hope this post is intriguing enough to not get deleted because this is just an observation.

I am neither for or against Obama or Trump but my observation is that if someone was against Obama they were a racist and likewise if someone is pro Trump they are a racist. If someone were to prefer Obama over Trump but prefer Trump over Clinton, what are they? I dunno. The landscape is insane.

If somebody prefers Trump over Clinton they are just very observent/clever. We would be in a full blown war now! I am also amazed that Trump bomber Syria he should have been restrained and found proof of who was responsible before bombing.
edit on 7-4-2017 by SoEpic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It's a great way to keep people divided and stuck in a us vs them mindset isn't it.
If I was going to set up a social control system to play polarities off each other I would probably do something like this.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I don't give a damn anymore what terms people want to label me.

I will vote for who I want and screw anyone who has a problem with my vote.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic

originally posted by: Gyo01

If somebody prefers Trump over Clinton they are just very observent/clever. We would be in a full blown war now! I am also amazed that Trump bomber Syria he should have been restrained and found proof of who was responsible before bombing.
I agree. Evidence is needed. Governments seem to be able to jump to conclusion where as the rest of the population prefer evidence. Sometimes evidence cannot be found, but assumptions are still made.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

It's a great way to keep people divided and stuck in a us vs them mindset isn't it.
If I was going to set up a social control system to play polarities off each other I would probably do something like this.
Yeah, I agree on that as well. It is a broken record on ATS this phrase I am going to say, but, "divide and conquer."

new topics

top topics

join