It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoke City: Fans recall the night the Hillsborough disaster almost took place at a Stoke City match

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They practised Hillsborough at Barnsley on the 31st of January, 1989, according the The Hillsborough Ripple Effect. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what it was like.

www.stokesentinel.co.uk...

I'VE always thought back to this match whenever Hillsborough has been in the news. What I remember is standing on the terrace when, possibly 10 to 20 minutes after kick-off, a police announcement was made asking away fans behind the goal to take a step forward.

. . .

WE witnessed what can only be described as tide of humanity sweeping into the away end. Thousands were entering the ground at the same time. The South Yorkshire Police had clearly just opened the exit gates and everybody was just carried in there. It was a frightening experience to witness and I believe there were no injuries, which was a miracle.

I have never to this day seen anything written about this incident until your publication on Saturday.

However, I have told both my sons many, many times that what happened at Hillsborough could have happened at Oakwell that January evening in 1989.

. . .

FROM where I was I could not see if there were any officers actually at the gate trying to stop or slow the influx of people.

But I could hear the quite obvious shouts of alarm and panic of the people involved in the crush. The police that were present appeared not to be doing anything to sort it out.

. . .

I WILL never know how no-one was hurt with that many people being pushed. I remember being pushed up against a wall and a turnstile. It was frightening.

There we have it. Practise for a false flag that spun out of control and is still spinning out of control.

Hillsborough. Justice For All
edit on 4.7.2017 by Kandinsky because: Edited title to reflect source news

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
While I'd like to see justice for the Hillsborough disaster...
I don't quite understand how you link it to Freemasonry.

I understand a lot of coppers we're Brothers around those times, but it seems circumstancial rather than a red flag.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I don't quite understand how you link it to Freemasonry.

As a Mason I can unequivocally state that we hate plastic chairs so sacrificing them is something that comes naturally to us.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

There seem to have been some concerns.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Freemasons have been banned from taking part in an independent police inquiry into allegations of a cover up of the causes of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster, which killed 96 Liverpool football fans. The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) claimed that the move was to make sure the investigation was not biased . . .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

On this we can agree.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Seems strange that Freemasons would be involved in any inquiry, I'll give you that.

Or barred from one, as has been the case here.

Now I'm curious.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

This is the case that has the potential to crush the evil elite. That's why so few people are interested. Now if it had puppies . . .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Kester, you are reading it all wrong.

You are right on the problems of a potential cover up and they did watch each others' asses back then. They messed up and tried to bury it. It resurfaced like a murdered body and now the evidence can not be denied.

There are some "high end" people involved with mates down the Lodge. It is the same in the Child Abuse department.

I am cynical enough to believe that some "high end" people are protected and avoid the usual justice.

There is much about Freemasonry I like, but I KNOW there are aspects of it that are corrupt. I have seen it with my own eyes. Too many high ranking officers are mates down the Lodge (Brothers). They watch each others backs. When that messes with justice, Houston we have a problem. Here are two problems and there are many more. Freemasonry is fine, but it should NEVER be allowed to dominate the Law of the Land. Judges, councilors, policemen are a huge part of Freemasonry. There is sooo much potential for abuse of power and position; any fool can see that.

There is corruption in everything; law, politics, freemasonry and not just the "high end" people. There are corrupt domestics, care workers, dust bin men, too. That's how it goes. Where's there's a human there is potential corruption. Believe it, Mr Kester.

Don't lose sight of the woods for the trees. It is no more sinister than anything else humans do.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That's what this song is about, Kester:

Bob knew it happens and so you and I. When the Law is corrupt we are all FVcked!

bobdylan.com...

"The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
Written by: Bob Dylan

"William Zanzinger killed poor Hattie Carroll

With a cane that he twirled around his diamond ring finger

At a Baltimore hotel society gath’rin’

And the cops were called in and his weapon took from him

As they rode him in custody down to the station

And booked William Zanzinger for first-degree murder

But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears

Take the rag away from your face

Now ain’t the time for your tears

William Zanzinger, who at twenty-four years

Owns a tobacco farm of six hundred acres

With rich wealthy parents who provide and protect him

And high office relations in the politics of Maryland

Reacted to his deed with a shrug of his shoulders

And swear words and sneering, and his tongue it was snarling

In a matter of minutes on bail was out walking

Hattie Carroll was a maid of the kitchen

She was fifty-one years old and gave birth to ten children

Who carried the dishes and took out the garbage

And never sat once at the head of the table

And didn’t even talk to the people at the table

Who just cleaned up all the food from the table

And emptied the ashtrays on a whole other level

Got killed by a blow, lay slain by a cane

That sailed through the air and came down through the room

Doomed and determined to destroy all the gentle

And she never done nothing to William Zanzinger

In the courtroom of honor, the judge pounded his gavel

To show that all’s equal and that the courts are on the level

And that the strings in the books ain’t pulled and persuaded

And that even the nobles get properly handled

Once that the cops have chased after and caught ’em

And that the ladder of law has no top and no bottom

Stared at the person who killed for no reason

Who just happened to be feelin’ that way without warnin’

And he spoke through his cloak, most deep and distinguished

And handed out strongly, for penalty and repentance

William Zanzinger with a six-month sentence

Oh, but you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears

Bury the rag deep in your face

For now’s the time for your tears."

Copyright © 1964, 1966 by Warner Bros. Inc.; renewed 1992, 1994 by Special Rider Music

edit on 7-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I Don't know if you know the layout of the old Victoria ground (I went school next to it and family fed the players and ran the bar)

There was only a few shall we call them dump gates and they all emptied onto a single street that was very narrow, at that time I doubt any sort of O'h S--t was even known of.....

I had a rather unique advantage when I could be bothered to see a match as living a few hundred ft from the ground I could grab a certain key and it lead from the Boothern end to a metric load of beer (probably the best kept thing in history)

As a kid in the late 70 early 80's you knew where to position yourself as who fancied getting crushed on some bit of metal?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Hillsborough. Justice For All

I see thus everywhere does it mean that eventually every non-ticket holder that entered Hillsborough that day will get done for Manslaughter?

After all they didn't go there with the intent to stand outside and listen on the radio did they. Their intent was to force their way in for free.

The police didn't phone them up and say come on down we will squeeze you in to the ground. DID they?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am originally from Stoke on Trent, not a football fan tho and very nice to see the place popping up on here..... That is all
edit on 8-4-2017 by AnInvisibleCorner because: Typo

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I have tried.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please take a quick look at those three then tell me I've tried.

This was an early one.

I've heard of many crushes at Leppings Lane. It's reasonable to assume Alan Sugar knew about this one. There are a few houshold names who aren't going to be enjoying the implications of The Hillsborough Ripple Effect.
Quote from the maker of this video.

. . . the Police's reactions in this one is one of the reasons that myself and hundreds of Tottenham supporters are still alive today.

edit on 8 4 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

As a child I was told everything from Biddulph was the best in the world. When I got older I realised it's true.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

As a child I was told everything from Biddulph was the best in the world. When I got older I realised it's true.

Well theres not much up that neck of the woods so it's not very hard to meet that sort of requirement

But as to the football gates they were around 10ft square and there was a few of them each side from memory and now they knocked it down can't go and check exact numbers and can remember many fun events when leaving a match as a kid who literally had to walk 2 mins to get home, the best are normally the old fashions coppers on horses as they were a tough bunch and could lift someone off the ground have a quiet word and drop them down.

Still remember being in the indoor training area when so 70ish person turned up and basically whooped us all 10ish year old kids.

Good times in those days as I was allowed to order beer at 7 years of age as I was just passing my dads order to my great aunt and even pulling the pints myself.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

When NASA want the best they go to Biddulph. www.bdghs.org.uk...

The Whetsone Mine
During the 20th century, the following mines were operational - Mow Cop, Hill Lane, Freehay, Hollington, Park Lane, Audley, Gillow Heath and Oxhay. The meeting was later to hear that whetstone was sold to NASA as a coating for the American Space Shuttle.

My grandad knew John Farmer. en.wikipedia.org...(footballer) But he never took me to a game. I know nothing about football. But I can see when a small group has scammed an entire culture.

new topics

top topics

join