It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Linked to Funding Human Trafficking & Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Title of Article:

George Soros Linked to Funding Human Trafficking and Terrorism

If you know me on ATS, you might be aware that I've been a critic of billionaire "philanthropist" George Soros.

If you don't know much about (one of the many) a Billionaire and his God-Complex, feel free to read up a little bit on how he came to be a billionaire and some of his beliefs here

On to the news:

A report released by the European Borders and Coast Guard Agency claims that Soros-backed NGOs are funding ships that are transporting North Africans to EU countries through Southern Italy, under the guise of "refugees", but in reality this is all part of an ongoing operation for ISIS to get operatives into the EU.

...NGO's tied to and funded by globalist George Soros as being involved in both human trafficking, and helping pay for ISIS terrorists to infiltrate the European continent.

Using the guise of 'aiding' Syrian refugees to get into European countries, these Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO's) are actually shipping non-refugees from North Africa who are part of an ISIS run smuggling operation.

The Daily Economist Article

A second article goes more into detail: link

Interestingly enough, I found an article in which Hungarian Prime Minister, Viktor Orban accuses Soros of human trafficking back in 2015 found here:

21stcenturywire.com...

Meanwhile, I see Alex Soros (George Soros' son) continually sharing selfies with other "philanthropists" and politicians he praises for all the good they are doing in the world. People like Bono (whose "One Foundation" got in trouble for spending just over 1% of charitable funds that actually support charity).

___________________________________________________________________________________________

FamCore's editorial/subjective notes:

I'm always astonished when people defend Soros, even on places like ATS. George Soros has proven time and time again he wants to see the world burn and is determined to play an active role in, and profit off of the destruction. In my opinion, he should be considered a War Criminal and should be held accountable for supporting terrorism if the claims in these reports are proven to be true, but sadly I highly doubt we would ever see him be convicted of anything. That's my .02

edit on 7-4-2017 by FamCore because: link issues

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Did you see the article that came out yesterday about the EU going after Hungary for shutting down one of Soro's University's?

Soros is as 1% as you can get, and yet he seems to get a free pass from those who he uses to push his enslaving agenda.

Head of EU executive rejects Hungary move against Soros university

I say good on Hungary!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Soros needs to pull a Rockefeller, and fast. If you catch my drift.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe Soros will kick the bucket in the next couple of weeks. Of natural causes of course. I suppose it won't make any difference, he has created replacements already.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hope he drops dead. Unfortunately there are more than a few ready to take up his causes.

Just me.. and life experiences.. Im a tad hard boiled. One thing that WILL get me is human trafficking. First time I really understood how it has tendrils throughout everything was the Franklin case. From small scale to large scale, it has to be eradicated. The most bizarre thing is there are so many people who claim it doesnt happen!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Hope he drops dead. Unfortunately there are more than a few ready to take up his causes.

Just me.. and life experiences.. Im a tad hard boiled. One thing that WILL get me is human trafficking. First time I really understood how it has tendrils throughout everything was the Franklin case. From small scale to large scale, it has to be eradicated. The most bizarre thing is there are so many people who claim it doesnt happen!

Your bones must be as old as mine..... Not many know or even bring up the Franklin case anymore.

I agree! Slavery is something that isn't based only on the color of ones skin, but the evil that rules over man.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

sadly I highly doubt we would ever see him be convicted of anything.

Sadly you are right. If a low level politician skates free of their crimes, then Soros will be impossible to convict.
edit on 7-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Keep an eye on Kushner as well.

Soros likes him.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

sadly I highly doubt we would ever see him be convicted of anything.

Sadly you are right. If a low level politician skates free of their crimes, then Soros will be impossible to convict.

People like Soros will never see the inside of a courtroom. People like Hillary are above the law. People like us ... have to deal with laws made to enslave us and law enforcement officials 'who are just doing their jobs'.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Keep an eye on Kushner as well.

Soros likes him.

Yep! A story came out today saying that Bannon called him a "Cuck" and that is why Bannon is on his way out! It was the Daily Beast if I am not mistaken.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Germany and The Netherlands are about to begin a new military campaign in the Balkans. First stop Budapest, according to local unnamed sources.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
There is a p etition asking to declare Soros a terrorist.

Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens, has created and funded dozens (and probably hundreds) of discrete organizations whose sole purpose is to apply Alinsky model terrorist tactics to facilitate the collapse of the systems and Constitutional government of the United State, and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law.

In 10 days, it already got 71k signatures.

new topics

top topics

join