It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 33rd degree Masons here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Cause thats the general idea amoung conspiracy theorists.

Your kidding, right? You have to offer more concrete evidence than this to convince me, for one.
I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you; but, simply stating that you need to offer more evidence than it is a certain groups "general idea".

[edit on 2/2/2005 by Cherish]

d3v

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Theres never solid proof for things like this but theirs no denying that their is links between free masonary and the global conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not as many links as between the ultra rich and the NWO...

For mine I beleive the whole NWO/Illuminati thing is just about commerce, the ultra rich don't do what they do to hurt anyone, they just don't care, they genuinly beleive (like all good republicans) that it's their right to make a profit, the human cost is just collateral damage.

It's more likely that the ultra rich who are masons are involved in the movement purely to make business contacts, which truly is the bane of Masonry.

As the bible tells us "it's easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the gates of Heaven"...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Personally, I reckon d3v is a 33 degree satanic lizard mason who is here to spread disinformation by pointing at others.
He's also responsible for 9/11, faking the moon landing and telling George Bush that there were WMD in Iraq.
I also have reason to believe that he shot Kennedy, keeps Bigfoot in his yard, cavorts with aliens and has the keys to the lost library of Atlantis tucked down the back of his diapers.

How do I know this? Well, I made it up.
So it must be true.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
*sees thread*
*prepares to open a vein*
*remembers*

There are plenty of threads on this with more credibillity than this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>