It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Trump is a neocon now what?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If your quoting south park. Giant Douche And Turd Sandwich.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Since Trump is a neocon now what? I rekon trump has been checkmated, nuted, fenced in, whatever. As a result, in order to get anything done he has to give the neo cons their key issues.

On issues which are not important to the Neocons, he is probably free to what he wants. His lack of expereince in politics and his naievity and his history of total obiedience has not worked for him in the white house.

Poeple have simply told him to foff and he does not know what to do about it as a consequence he has been hog tied as the system revolts agaisnt him and marginalised him and redunced him to giving order on matters of no consequence.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

This is a dangerous time for Trump, when he will be tempted by the Neocons...

Russian warning too Trump

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

No. Trump is a bully and feels that he needs to throw his weight around. Remember, he ran on destroying ISIS. You didn't think he meant non-violently?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Oppositional Personality Disorder? I suspected.

If only.

Malignant Narcissist.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No. Trump is a bully and feels that he needs to throw his weight around. Remember, he ran on destroying ISIS. You didn't think he meant non-violently?

A bully? well yes i can agree with that. I spose any billionaire would not take too kindly to anyone saying no and have developed efffective means of obtaining complaince or retribution.

Dunno what he thinks about ISIS (Isrreali Security Intelligence Service)

He must know many Israelis are in high places and all capable of taking him down or out. If they can pull off a muslim invasion of Europe with a medium term goal of destroying much of it and evicting the white population out of there, (my estimation of the situation) then he must be very aware of what their capabilites are.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

His problem is not with Israelis. He has said that he is willing to abandon the "Two State Solution." As for ISIS being an Israeli front, please stop with the Jew baiting already. Everyone knows it is funded by the Koch brothers.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
Since Trump is a neocon now what?

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
A big heaping helping of "I told you so!"

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Hypothetically speaking, what would hillary do in this situation?

I didn't vote for her because I thought she would do this exact thing... I'm so disappointed in myself for believing trump was different!

God I hope my conspiracy theory is true.

We all already knew without a doubt Hillary is a 'Neocon" (Neolib technically) so obviously she was to be set ablaze.

That the entire MSM / CIA / Two Party System (that all pushes never ending wars and the like) were all all-in against Trump which has never happened to a top tier candidate besides Ron Paul was as worthy a rally cry as any.

So that math made it a CLEAR choice Hillary BURN, Trump we might just have a shot at a change.

Recall the thousands of posts last year people saying "oh well I know Hillary is total scum (pick your phrase), but Trump I'm not sure what to expect so I'll go with Hillary because I'm already so used to total scum and dont like surprises" kind of arguments.

Think back you've all seen it, half he Hillary supporters actually said it!

The usual "lesser of two evils" is they're actually the same aside from personal likeability stuff for the most part when you really get down to it (which are typically driven by mostly irrelevant personal opinions about Moral Emotional Wedge Issues like abortion]), but this time around they had to resort to all the "SJW Arguments" (He's a racist sexist misogynist homophobe bigot) splattered with TMZ style drivel (sexual predator and OMG he threw around the N Word on his reality show the tapes will hit the air any minute now), dipped in 'OMG he's LITERALLY Hitler'. Oh, and dont forget, the 'Trump's a whipping boy minion for Russia' conspiracy theory (hows that one panned out?).

Such ironies that even by those metrics the Clinton's hit all those marks spot on without any shade of doubt, and even 'outshined' him if anything, thus proving the supposed pragmatisms of the Hillary crowd to be a total FARCE.

So it's s sick kind of hilarious in this thread to see all the resident Hillary supporters in here back slapping each other while poking everyone in the eye in their pursuits of issuing their "I TOLD YOU SO" celebration.

Although it now seems he IS a true Neocon. Technically speaking there actually still is a shot that's he's just been playing some hard bargaining games. I certainly have my doubts at this point, but there actually is a chance yet. But we all knew without a doubt what Hillary was/is, even half the Hillary supporters admitted it back then.

edit on 3-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you actually paid attention to the news instead of denying it, nothing Trump has said or done would surprise you. The media portrayed him with 100% accuracy. He is a violent, self obsessed bully with delusional thought processes. He considers it an "honor" to sit at the table with a dictator who just murdered his own brother. Wake up.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

It did take longer for Trump to flip. Wonder who got to him...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You being the most pro-Ruling Establishment (Neoco/Neolib) agenda, pro-Ruling Establishment / MSM propaganda, pro-universal censorship, and so on maniac in this entire website, that Trump seems to be turning into Hillary you should be creaming yourself over such a turn of events.

That you're still so butt hurt it isn't Sick Hillary up there everyday we have to look at (whom isn't even 'sort of' entertaining or likeable in the slightest), is some kind of pathology.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You being the most pro-Ruling Establishment (Neoco/Neolib) agenda, pro-Ruling Establishment / MSM propaganda, pro-universal censorship, and so on maniac in this entire website, that Trump seems to be turning into Hillary you should be creaming yourself over such a turn of events.

On the contrary, I am the most pro liberal democracy on this site, and am willing to accept the consequences of such a system. Sometimes we elect competent people who make good decisions, sometimes we elect incompetent or even malicious ones. There are systemic ways of correcting these "errors." The free press is part of that system. It is ironic that you have devoted your entire career here at ATS undermining the credibility of the one aspect of the American polity that is the most powerful tribune of the people. Would-be Emperor Trump has declared the free press "the enemy of the people," in so doing, he has exposed his dictatorial ambitions.

It is you who seem to be obsessed with implementing "universal censorship." Once, and only once, I suggested that ATS, a privately owned media corporation, should consider not allowing one particular cult from using its resources to recruit members by disseminating its propaganda free of charge. The leader of that cult has since admitted to lying. I stood up for truth, not "censorship." You, on the other hand....

That you're still so butt hurt it isn't Sick Hillary up there everyday we have to look at (whom isn't even 'sort of' entertaining or likeable in the slightest), is some kind of pathology.

Funny... Trump is neither entertaining nor likable; he is downright frightening. People, including American soldiers, are already dying because of his poor judgement. He has signed legislation that will poison the water of the people who voted for him. He has proposed a tax cut that will benefit himself at the expense of everyone else. Wake up.

edit on 3-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The god of this world is the great deceiver. Most of this world is deception, far beyond what the 'conspiracy theorists' can even imagine. Evil people will sell their souls for money and power, and with that they rule the world. Their greatest enemy is the Truth. The Truth and the Way.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

I think the truth is spoken by Trump's administration every day. Trump has many labels, depending on his delusions. Here is a quote from Trump's new Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, aka Wall Street Swamp Thing, to get us all through the work day:

"Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin reminded bankers and investors this week at a Beverly Hills conference that he's very focused on relaxing financial regulation.
"I know there are a few people in this room who care a lot about that. You should all thank me for your bank stocks doing better," Mnuchin said at the Milken Global Conference. "

money.cnn.com...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Lets see Trump who had a hit TV show for like ever running, vs. Hillary who only managed to 'compete' with Donald in terms of memes was all in just pure bashing of her (bathing in virgins blood type jokes the bulk of them). Trump actually inspired comedy. Hillary just warranted it (brutally dark humor that is).

VS.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This might be the final proof that the system cannot be reformed. I think Trump honestly intended the things he promised, but the Deep State has somehow brought him into line, more or less.

And if the system cannot be fixed, there is only one other option.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

So now having a "hit" TV show is a criterion of a person's worth? And being the object of fun because of your negative personality traits is somehow being "inspirational?" BTW, are you capable of thought that cannot best be expressed with a hateful meme?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Trump is not a neocon, for he believes in nothing....He is a Meocon

Trump has no beliefs in his head one way or another. Just to make a bundle of money for his friends and family…He's in business!

Just like poor thrashers like Obama and Clinton rake up 500,000 a speech as their compensation for complying with the Deep state, they can easily buy Trump.

Likely its being told to him what he will do as president and he like Obama and Bush will comply

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You said he isn't entertaining. Having it hit show proves otherwise.

Gawd. You're about as much fun as Hillary would be to have around.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You said he isn't entertaining. Having it hit show proves otherwise.

So you believe the ratings are objective...?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join