It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Trump is a neocon now what?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If your quoting south park. Giant Douche And Turd Sandwich.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Since Trump is a neocon now what? I rekon trump has been checkmated, nuted, fenced in, whatever. As a result, in order to get anything done he has to give the neo cons their key issues.

On issues which are not important to the Neocons, he is probably free to what he wants. His lack of expereince in politics and his naievity and his history of total obiedience has not worked for him in the white house.

Poeple have simply told him to foff and he does not know what to do about it as a consequence he has been hog tied as the system revolts agaisnt him and marginalised him and redunced him to giving order on matters of no consequence.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

This is a dangerous time for Trump, when he will be tempted by the Neocons...

Russian warning too Trump

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

No. Trump is a bully and feels that he needs to throw his weight around. Remember, he ran on destroying ISIS. You didn't think he meant non-violently?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Oppositional Personality Disorder? I suspected.

If only.

Malignant Narcissist.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No. Trump is a bully and feels that he needs to throw his weight around. Remember, he ran on destroying ISIS. You didn't think he meant non-violently?

A bully? well yes i can agree with that. I spose any billionaire would not take too kindly to anyone saying no and have developed efffective means of obtaining complaince or retribution.

Dunno what he thinks about ISIS (Isrreali Security Intelligence Service)

He must know many Israelis are in high places and all capable of taking him down or out. If they can pull off a muslim invasion of Europe with a medium term goal of destroying much of it and evicting the white population out of there, (my estimation of the situation) then he must be very aware of what their capabilites are.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

His problem is not with Israelis. He has said that he is willing to abandon the "Two State Solution." As for ISIS being an Israeli front, please stop with the Jew baiting already. Everyone knows it is funded by the Koch brothers.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join