It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Trump is a neocon now what?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: gortex

It may well be a test. Putin would need to see how Trump reacts to a crisis, and using Syria as a catspaw would make sense.

Wow!! Real evil dude that Putin huh? You're saying he went out and murdered a bunch of civilians just to see how Trump would react....honestly?? Get a grip...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Real evil dude that Putin huh?

Yeah , pretty much.

You're saying he went out and murdered a bunch of civilians just to see how Trump would react....honestly??

No DJ didn't say that , I'm saying it's a possibility he is agreeing it's possible.
Comprehend ?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Real evil dude that Putin huh?

Yeah , pretty much.

You're saying he went out and murdered a bunch of civilians just to see how Trump would react....honestly??

No DJ didn't say that , I'm saying it's a possibility he is agreeing it's possible.
Comprehend ?

Well, lucky for us they only seem to breed them "evil leaders" over in them there foreign countries, hey?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Y'all haven't figured out that Trump spews the opposite of what he intends to do yet?.

...Well then,...K...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Y'all haven't figured out that Trump spews the opposite of what he intends to do yet?.

...Well then,...K...

I've noticed it since the campaign. He also accuses others of the things he is guilty of.

"Crooked Hillary" "Lyin' Ted", come to mind, but so many other......

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Oppositional Personality Disorder? I suspected.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Very disappointed in Trump. Waiting to see if there is a bigger plan at play. doubtful.

In Rand we Trust.

Is he still working with Russia LOL. 

Russian Conspiracy DECLARED DEAD 4/6/17, Cause of Death: Tomahawk Missle
edit on 8-4-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Well, lucky for us they only seem to breed them "evil leaders" over in them there foreign countries, hey?

I judge on actions not nationality , the actions of Tsar Putin over the years show him to be a man not to be underestimated.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The people voting for Hillary were supporting corruption 100%

No, we voted for a candidate who isn't stupid and who doesn't want obliterate the government.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We who predicted this are vindicated. We always said Trump IS NOT A free agent or an outsider.

People have been deceived by Trump as they were deceived about Obama

We NEVER learn

And now again the same media is blind to this attack as they were in the Iraq war lies

They Never learn

I predicted this as I still predict they will concoct a false flag and go against Iran soon.

LIES...LIES...and more lies

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

He murdered a bunch of civilians

And threw the younglings from their incubators ....

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: jacobe001

You need to take some personal responsibility and pay for it since you think Syria is our responsibility

I don't need to take any responsibility for something started by your President Bush , the instability in the Middle East is a direct result of failed American intervention in the region.
My country does take in refugees so I am paying for it through my taxes.

Bush was not my President
He was elected the same way the last 4 presidents were elected
By Deep Pockets that have control over our electoral process.

In Occultism, members can get away with their evil acts by blaming others in saying you "voted for this"
Not me Buddy, the last 4 presidents including Trump can roast in Hell, they do not represent me

www.globalresearch.ca...

“The preferences of the average American appear to have only a miniscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy.”

One thing that does have an influence? Money. While the opinions of the bottom 90% of income earners in America have a “statistically non-significant impact,” Economic elites, business interests, and people who can afford lobbyists still carry major influence.
edit on 8-4-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Bush was not my President

He was the President of your country therefor he was your President.
I am not from your country , I didn't support Tony Blair's action but he was still my Prime Minister as he was the leader of my country.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Russian Conspiracy DECLARED DEAD 4/6/17, Cause of Death: Tomahawk Missle

What makes you think the whole thing wasn't arranged? How many Russians were killed? None. Allegedly a few Syrians, not including the ones who were gassed. Pro-Assad people keep asking "why would Assad use gas and risk condemnation?" Who says it was Assad? Putin ordered apartment buildings in Moscow bombed to justify the Second Chechen War. He wouldn't think twice about gassing Arabs to let his puppet hide his strings.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Since Trump is a neocon now what?

A big heaping helping of "I told you so!"

And what? The other alternative was Hillary who wanted to do the exact same thing plus worse!

The democrats have just as much blame as anyone for running a corrupt campaign that resulted in a unelectable, evil , establishment hag being run as a candidate.

The voters are not to blame. They where litrally given a choice between a giant douche and a big fat turd.
edit on 9-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Let's hope Joseph Jacubowski gets to him before the cops get to Joseph Jacubowski .
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

Nyahahahahahahahahahah.

Ha!.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
people keep saying they voted for trump because he was against what Hilary wanted, but yet people are not coming to the conclusion that the president does not call the shots, they are just puppets. no matter what any president says, unless it's part of the plan of the real shot callers then they are just going to come out to be liars.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That's because the Democrats were successful in ousting Flynn and put in their moles like McMaster. If Democrats are successful in getting rid of Sessions, Bannon, and Stephan Miller than he will be surrounded by globalists and neocons.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Eh Trump hasn't gone full Neocon yet, despite the best efforts of the left to take down the Paleocons in the Trump administration and replace them with Neocons.

Remember who used to like to use cruise missiles? Bill Clinton. He did it so often because the American people wouldn't support him going to war. So since that wasn't the USMC hitting the beaches instead, we've already probably dodged the worst possible outcome. If they were going to do it, THAT would have been the big surprise.

The Neocons are stuck with a basic problem stemming from the propaganda against Trump being non-stop for over a year now. There is next to nobody out there ready to support Trump going to war with Syria over one little CIA charade. The left will not support a Syria war lead by Trump, and overall Trump has nothing if not his core support and he will lose a lot of them if he goes to war with Syria. It would be the air coming out of his balloon just a few months into his presidency. Then who would be left to support a war? Next to nobody. He ran against wasting trillions overseas, and that idea was one of his best.
edit on 10-4-2017 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Look Im tired of all the critisizm about President Trump our leader. If you dont like him then maybe you should move to Russia or something where they dont have freedom because if you think they have any compunctions about sending you to sibera than you dont have any idea of the truth of what its really like to live in russia they didnt build the berlin Wall to keep people out um they built the Berlin wall to keep people in.

As for inevetabilty I guess you never read about Herbert Pine and manifest destiny. Well thats whats happening right now. Thank God Trump is in charge and not some snowflake!

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join