It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Trump is a neocon now what?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Maybe Trump is an insider and has been all along.

Trump is more Neo-Con now...but there still may be hope ..

edit on 7-4-2017 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

See ya on the other side.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The President is Definitely Not a Neo Con , he was just Ill Advised on taking this Action in Syria based on Suspect Intel . He will figure that out Soon , and Seriously Question his so Called " Military Advisers " the Next Time he is Urged to use his Authority as President to sanction Military action Anywhere around the world .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm glad, and shocked, to see a few people admit they were duped.

Too bad most of his voters duped themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The problem is the other side is unwilling to admit that the actual dupe was that Trump is doing the same thing Hillary would have, which is what people were voting against. This is one of Hillary's many faults as a candidate, which is why there's a problem.

So, not really a win for anyone pro-the-other-ticket. The people who voted for Trump were at least trying to fight the corruption. The people voting for Hillary were supporting corruption 100%.

The only way we win, is when the majority on both the left and right wake up and stop falling for this #. At this point its's clear there was no lesser evil, only evil. A vote for Hillary or Trump was clearly a loss for everyone. But all anyone on the left will likely do about this is rub it in, while never realizing that the actually problem is Trump is doing the same thing people voted against Hillary for.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

All the missiles are in place around Russia. A Russian ship is heading for the ships that fired the missiles into Syria. If anyone has any doubts that all this is to provoke a war with Russia, say so now. The only countries that don't want the Rothschild banks are being targeted, so the military, is really the military arm of the Fed.
America has crumbling infra structure , and has put all it's resources into its war machine...who's the evil Empire now?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Ever since the election I keep hearing Trump is going to make America great and that he'll stop the Deep State. However, at that time I had a nagging feeling Trump was just there as a Trojan Horse. Like his role is to pretend he is for the people in order to give people false hope.

Well it turns out I was correct due to the latest airstrike. During the elections, many Trump supporters say Trump will stop the war against Assad in Syria while Hillary says she wants war. Well Trump did the very thing Hillary wants, to go to war against Assad.

Now some of you say that Trump is doing the right thing. Well I think it's just a load of baloney because if Assad is toppled then, more refugees will come to the West and the Far East (Japan has been taking Syrian refugees and it have caused problems there).

In addition, crippling Assad's military forces will only strengthen ISIS and other Jihadi groups since the so called Free Syrian Army have Jihadi sympathizers which plays into the hands of the Saudis.

Trump is Obama 2.0
More Hope and Change BS

I said this before Trump came into power and every day I am proven more right
I said he would not repeal Obamacare because Corporate Lobbyists already paid for it
I said he would load up his cabinet with Goldman Sachs like Obama and he did
I said he would continue on the wars like Obama did and he has

No difference

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump has responded to a serious breach by Syria , they were supposed to have given up all of the chemical weapon stockpiles but have again demonstrated that was a lie.

Trump had no choice but to act.

We have no business over in Syria in accordance with the Constitution. They never attacked us
We need to make people that think that, be responsible for housing the refugees that have to flee their country
Are you ready to house some refugees and pay out of your wallet for the damage our military does?

You need to take some personal responsibility and pay for it since you think Syria is our responsibility

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

And do you really believe the official story?

They pulled that same trick in Iraq only caused for problems that is ongoing right now.

And what do you want to do make ISIS stronger? Attacking and destroying Assad is basically allowing ISIS to win.

That is the whole idea
The Deep State along with Trump want to spread the chaos eventually to Iran
There will be thousands of innocent children killed soon In Iran from these actions because of US OPS
You can count on it

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
A vote for Hillary is a vote for war. A vote for Trump is a vote for backpedaling on being anti-war.

The Neocons control all Americans via think tanks
Trump or Hillary was a win for them

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Nope, responding to a crime against humanity does not make one a Neocon. Someone who allows a crime against humanity to go unchecked is something very bad though.

It is all very clear cut and simple.

Putin is on the side of genocide. Bad, very bad.
Trump has opposed genocide. Good, very good.

There have been many instances where our Government has supported Crimes Against Humanity when there were business interests involved

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

You know Obama and many Neocons used the Genocide card right back in 2013?

The reality is the US shouldn't be involved in the Middle East. Whatever happened in the ME is their problem.

It's not a card game, there are real dead babies.

We need to make you have some skin in the game and pay for it then since you support it

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The problem is the other side is unwilling to admit that the actual dupe was that Trump is doing the same thing Hillary would have, which is what people were voting against. This is one of Hillary's many faults as a candidate, which is why there's a problem.

So, not really a win for anyone pro-the-other-ticket. The people who voted for Trump were at least trying to fight the corruption. The people voting for Hillary were supporting corruption 100%.

The only way we win, is when the majority on both the left and right wake up and stop falling for this #. At this point its's clear there was no lesser evil, only evil. A vote for Hillary or Trump was clearly a loss for everyone. But all anyone on the left will likely do about this is rub it in, while never realizing that the actually problem is Trump is doing the same thing people voted against Hillary for.

The whole problem you need to face is to realize Trump nor Hillary have any power
Funny how the wars continue from each administration

People give to much credit to leader and presidents when there is a whole slew of people with self interests backing them at the higher level, the top .5%

it is like believing taking out Kim Jong will solve all the problems in North Korea when a privileged military and elite class like what is going on just fine

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

But all anyone on the left will likely do about this is rub it in, while never realizing that the actually problem is Trump is doing the same thing people voted against Hillary for.

But all anyone on the right will likely do about this is deflect and blame it on the left,while never realising that the actually problem is Trump is doing the same thing that people voted against Hillary for.

There, i fixed it for you.

Btw. The right was the ones who claimed that Trump was anti war, anti establishment, America first, MAGA and all that crap, the left never claimed Hillary to be any of that.

edit on 8-4-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I think what this showed me is that Trump doesnt have hard and set fast morals. They change depending on circumstances people will try to argue this is good. Problem is if your core values can change your not a good choice for making tough decisions.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

You need to take some personal responsibility and pay for it since you think Syria is our responsibility

I don't need to take any responsibility for something started by your President Bush , the instability in the Middle East is a direct result of failed American intervention in the region.
My country does take in refugees so I am paying for it through my taxes.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I'm glad, and shocked, to see a few people admit they were duped.

Too bad most of his voters duped themselves.

Ummm...Yeah...I've begun to actually enjoy the taste of crow and hat...
Frankly...I'm done with trump...he surrendered to the dark side...
Now he's had a taste of blood...he's been initiated into that particular club...Every promise he made on not being the worlds police is shot to hell...

I'm humiliated and pissed...he's absolutely no different than any other stooge that ever aspired to that job...I thought he was different...I thought we had a chance to crawl out from under the clutches of the deep state...

I was played...I was wrong...they won...game over...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump has responded to a serious breach by Syria , they were supposed to have given up all of the chemical weapon stockpiles but have again demonstrated that was a lie.

Trump had no choice but to act.

Yes, "act" is the word. It was all an act. As more evidence of collusion with Russia started to pile up, an incident occurred that made Trump look like he was willing to stand up to Russia and its allies. Of course, no actual Russians were harmed in the making. Russia is now denouncing the man they helped to become President, and all is right in the world. Nothing to see here. Move along....

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Strangely enough I have considered that possibility and although I can't rule it out it would just be just a sticking plaster over a big gash in Trump's credibility , if collusion has occurred I suspect the evidence will exist and will be found.

I still suspect this attack was a test to see how Trump would react , are they dealing with another Obama or will the new president step up to the plate after the statements he has made about no interventionism.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It may well be a test. Putin would need to see how Trump reacts to a crisis, and using Syria as a catspaw would make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join