It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Trump is a neocon now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ever since the election I keep hearing Trump is going to make America great and that he'll stop the Deep State. However, at that time I had a nagging feeling Trump was just there as a Trojan Horse. Like his role is to pretend he is for the people in order to give people false hope.

Well it turns out I was correct due to the latest airstrike. During the elections, many Trump supporters say Trump will stop the war against Assad in Syria while Hillary says she wants war. Well Trump did the very thing Hillary wants, to go to war against Assad.

Now some of you say that Trump is doing the right thing. Well I think it's just a load of baloney because if Assad is toppled then, more refugees will come to the West and the Far East (Japan has been taking Syrian refugees and it have caused problems there).

In addition, crippling Assad's military forces will only strengthen ISIS and other Jihadi groups since the so called Free Syrian Army have Jihadi sympathizers which plays into the hands of the Saudis.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nah it's all good.

In another thread somebody is claiming that Trump only did this because "the Nazi deep state forced him to due to his negative press."

I thought the "deep state" were all Obama leftovers but I guess that's changed now.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Now what?

Honestly, grab some pop corn and some drinks, sit back and enjoy the show.

There's nothing that can be done.

This was always going to happen, didn't matter if it was Hillary or Trump.

In this game, your involvement is no longer require, you, and the rest of us are just screwed.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Black_Fox because: ThInGs

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Neocon no he's not that, unwitting zionist asset is more like it

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Nah it's all good.

In another thread somebody is claiming that Trump only did this because "the Nazi deep state forced him to due to his negative press."

I thought the "deep state" were all Obama leftovers but I guess that's changed now.

It's how a cult works. It's never Dear Leaders fault, it's always something else at play.

I can't believe people voted for Trump lol.

These are the same lies that led us to Iraq.

How anyone can consider Trump as "anti-establishment," is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Ever since the election I keep hearing Trump is going to make America great and that he'll stop the Deep State. However, at that time I had a nagging feeling Trump was just there as a Trojan Horse. Like his role is to pretend he is for the people in order to give people false hope.

Well it turns out I was correct due to the latest airstrike. During the elections, many Trump supporters say Trump will stop the war against Assad in Syria while Hillary says she wants war. Well Trump did the very thing Hillary wants, to go to war against Assad.

Now some of you say that Trump is doing the right thing. Well I think it's just a load of baloney because if Assad is toppled then, more refugees will come to the West and the Far East (Japan has been taking Syrian refugees and it have caused problems there).

In addition, crippling Assad's military forces will only strengthen ISIS and other Jihadi groups since the so called Free Syrian Army have Jihadi sympathizers which plays into the hands of the Saudis.

If he's a neocon, I want my vote back!!!!

I'm still hoping and wishing that there is a bigger plan that we just don't know about yet. If it turns out that Trump is just another blood thirsty lunatic I will never vote again. Don't need that kind of blood on my hands!

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

A big heaping helping of "I told you so!"

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hypothetically speaking, what would hillary do in this situation?

I didn't vote for her because I thought she would do this exact thing... I'm so disappointed in myself for believing trump was different!

God I hope my conspiracy theory is true.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Trump has always been someone that holds no true ideology, he was Pro-Choice, now is Pro-Life, he played on the fears of people and to the Alt-right and Far-right "Cishet White Male Identity politics".

The Alt-right/far-right knew this and only viewed Trump as a stepping stone towards a future goal, it was the more centrist and conservative people who thought Trump was actually "anti-establishment" would "Drain the swamp" and stop the "Deep state and Globalist" takeover

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Trump has responded to a serious breach by Syria , they were supposed to have given up all of the chemical weapon stockpiles but have again demonstrated that was a lie.

Trump had no choice but to act.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Well sad reality is the deep state will only let people in the White House if the President is willing to do their bidding.

Anyone who steps out of line won't be allowed to step in the White House.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
During one of his so called "Speeches" during the campaign, he read a poem entitled "The Snake"....

He was talking about himself and those he read it to assumed he was talking about Clinton.

Nobody seems to get it yet, that he means the opposite of what he says like any other business person or politician.

...It worked, He made the sale...
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Big, Warm, Stinky, Steaming pile of "I told ya so"

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And do you really believe the official story?

They pulled that same trick in Iraq only caused for problems that is ongoing right now.

And what do you want to do make ISIS stronger? Attacking and destroying Assad is basically allowing ISIS to win.
edit on 4/7/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If Trump can be turned, he would be an enormous asset to the Neo-cons....Can it be done?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A vote for Hillary is a vote for war. A vote for Trump is a vote for backpedaling on being anti-war.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

I didn't vote for her because I thought she would do this exact thing... I'm so disappointed in myself for believing trump was different!

She tweeted right before the surgical strike that the US should bomb the sh!t out of Assads troops. She would've probably bombed Assads palace too. Trump was the far better choice and still is.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

And do you really believe the official story?

I believe what I've seen , I believe only Assad had the capability to do that , if that's the official story then yes I believe it.

And what do you want to do make ISIS stronger?

Of course not but Russia is not concentrating on them , they are there to back up Assad , they are the only reason he's still alive.

The attack will stop any further chemical strikes , Assad won't be that stupid.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

On a good note it appears that there are less political cheerleaders that voted for trump than those that supported Hillary. I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of pro Trump individuals coming out and calling WHAT APPEARS to be a turd a turd.

I didn't vote for trump myself but was ecstatic that Hillary didn't win. Sadly he appears to be turning into the worst that I thought he could be , and that is him turning into Hillary or another Bush or another Obama.

Next on his agenda appears to tomahawk net neutrality.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Then you believe Obama back in 2013 right? Because he said the exact same thing as Trump now back then.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join