It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the American Government is covering up what is the rest of the world doing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ya I've though about this and I've think I've gotten part of the answer is tech cover it up so so can get more tech but like I said this is prolly only just a small part of the answer

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
After doing some extensive research into the subject of UFOs and the cover up going on in the U.S. I have come to several conclusions that I to be quite logical. Here they are.
First of all, my conclusions makes several assumptions. That ETs are real. Roswell was the site of an alien crash, as well as kecksburg, PA, and additionally there was a close encounter at Rendalsham Forest.
All of these events has many extremely credible witnesses to say that indeed ETs and UFOs were present.
Anyways, if it is true that aliens do exist. The it must logically follow that they have been visiting our planet for quite sometime. History is in fact filled with UFO encounters dating back thousands of years.

-There are countless extremely old paintings the depicit what could only be described as UFOs. (From UK, from India, even cave paintings)

-There are numreous stories in the bible that clearly make reference to close encounters. The story of Moses leading his people. He is in fact following a cyclinderical metallic object in the sky that has flames coming from it. How many UFO sightings have we heard of cyclinderical flying object????? QUITE A FEW!

-Some of the most ancient writings known to man, the "Veda" and the other ancient writings of India make COUNTLESS references to UFOs.

So basically what I have concluded about ETs is that if they do exsist(which i believe there is strong evidence for), then they most certainly have been here for a very long time. Moreover, it seems quite apparent that they have influenced human civilization at many MOMENTOUS points in time and times that have HUGE significance to us even today.
It is this theory that I believe is the cause for the huge need for secrecy and cover up on the matter of ETs. The world may be ready to learn that life exsists outside of our planet.

BUT...are the people of Earth ready to hear that we in fact have been visited by aliens for our entire life of this planet? Are they ready to hear the aliens may have been the ones to lead our civilizations in the technological and evolutionary directions we have gone? Are the people of Earth ready to hear that much of religion MAY be based on influences from benevolent ETs and not from an ominpresent "god"??

-There is only one answer to this these questions. And that is "NO, the people are NOT ready to hear this". Truths such as those mentioned above DO have the power to put the people in a state of chaos and pandimonium. It could truly bring complete and utter disorder to many countries. Think of the amount of resentment and anger that would be harbored by those that will come to find out that everything they believed in is a lie! And the truth has been known for SO LONG, yet has been WITHHELD.

I feel that anyone who truly thinks about these situations for long enough will come up with the same conclusions I have if you make the assumption that ET life does exsist and we have been visited.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
honestly, the mexican video is the only one i have seen in my 31 years here that does not look fake as hell. there might not be as much to cover up as some people think.

I would like to think that with all the technology out there another real incident will be taped and released, but the fact that there is not one undoctored tape of flight 77 hitting the pentagon in broad friggin daylight i believe a cover up is possible on a grand scale.

and also just becasue there are ufos (i do take the mexcan vid as fact) does not mean there is contact and colaboration.

(lol i said white house in my first post, its obvious why there is no vid of that, doi!)

[edit on 22-2-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How do you account for Kecksburg, PA?
How do you account for Roswell, NM?
How do you account for Rendalsham Forest, UK?

I think that there is a lot to cover up for! There are SO MANY credible witnesses for every incident!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
right, and not one of those incidents imply government contact/interaction with alien races. thats what i am refering to, you can cover up the incidences, but if the 'grays' arent actually in colaboration with the government of the usa or anyone else, you cant cover it up.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
But you do not deny a cover up of their existence?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
no, i wouldnt doubt that for a second.

"believe none of what you hear and half of what you see"

i saw the video of heat signatures not of this earth and decided to put that in the half of things that i did see and believe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join