It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible lorry attack stockholm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wth! triple post
edit on 7-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Police have gas masks (i dont know if they all do) and there clraring everyone away

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty
I hope like hell it is just a precaution because of everything going on. That is scary as hell!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Not sure if it's been posted in English here or not yet.
If not here it is
Terror attack Sweden

(post by Kantzveldt removed for political trolling and baiting)

link   

WOW scary stuff right there, as Martin75 said hopefully this is just a precaution given whats transpired over the last couple of days.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: intrptr

The 'chemical attack' was used as pretext to US missile strikes in Syria, now this will provide distraction from that.

That's kinda dumb, since I don't think this is going to cause anybody to magically forget that chemical weapons were just used and that the US shot a bunch of missiles at Syria over it. If anything, the headlines and tickers will probably read "days after chemical weapon attack terror strikes Sweden."

Or words to that effect.

Are you writing for the MSM? Peoples memories are as short as their attention span. Next big terror attack in our minds will be provided by the main stream. You will know because they will all carry it 'live'.

Channel hop the MSM and see the "big terror attack in sweden".

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: NerdGoddess

A big truck, probably seven ton or above, not a pick up.
That link Kamatty put up is live, it is in Swedish but you can understand every other word and understand what is going on and see the police and emergency service response.

They have just shown an image it look's to be a large lorry with a large open topped back similar in type to what is used by construction to haul away building rubble from construction site's, a tipper.

It looks like a delivery lorry (see the tail gate)

Lorry is a truck at or over 7.5t

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hmm swedish police issued warning to avoid the centre of the terrorist incident. 2 people confirmed dead.

www.westmonster.com...

The lorry was apparently stolen. This doesn't look good.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added source

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The 'chemical attack' was used as pretext to US missile strikes in Syria, now this will provide distraction from that.

That's kinda dumb, since I don't think this is going to cause anybody to magically forget that chemical weapons were just used and that the US shot a bunch of missiles at Syria over it. If anything, the headlines and tickers will probably read "days after chemical weapon attack terror strikes Sweden."

Or words to that effect.

Are you writing for the MSM? Peoples memories are as short as their attention span. Next big terror attack in our minds will be provided by the main stream. You will know because they will all carry it 'live'.

Channel hop the MSM and see the "big terror attack in sweden".

ZOMG NO WAY!!!!! You mean the media is covering a terror attack that's literally still unresolved instead of talking about something that happened the day before and overnight and ignoring the event that's still ongoing?!?

WHAT A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

edit on 7-4-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

PS - BBC, CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC all have Syrian missile strikes as their top headlines on their websites and the terror attack is either an alert or an article underneath the missile strike stuff. Loosen up that tin foil.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Incoming trump tweet: told you so! Our prayers go to the people of Sweden.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I don't mean to lmao due to the situation at hand, but that is an excellent representation of the ITT...as we call it around here for short.

(post by slider1982 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
2 separate incidents?

Truck and gunfire.

I have Sky News on now.

Not saying too much. Traffic is shut down.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Definitely more than three covered bodies on the ground in the OP's picture. We really need passive deterents in shopping malls like those.

link   

You are right, sorry about the error I would say bout a 12 to 14 ton unladan weight as it does look to be a large one, what confused me was the way the gate is open at the bottom, most box wagon's open up on a roller but that is open like a tipper on a hinge, probably it is a hinge and slide.

A very sad incident, they always strike the undefended, the innocent and the most unsuspecting, when will terrorist's ever realize that terror does not break us it anger's us, that the war they want would be the end of them not of us.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Are you sure it's not all the same incident?
I'm reading that the truck rammed into the pedestrians then police exchanged gun fire with the driver.
Given this is just breaking, it's very well possible that it's 2 separate incidents but based on what I'm reading it's all related.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Sorry i cant prove much info its just breaking in sweden.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Lorry drives into mall. Hundreds seen running

I will.update as i hear more. Im further souyh buy my family is driving there now

From my link: According to Aftonbladet Robin Bornehav have a truck driven into Åhlens Mall.
- I saw hundreds of people ran, they ran for their lives, says Anna, who witnessed the incident.
- I turned and ran well.

Update: 2 possible attacks, ill updatr my update with links

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Swedish PM says it's terror.

No info on gunshots yet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join